So what is Open Source Software ?

Well it is the building blocks for you to develop something further. Sort of the structure and the nuts and bolts.

A Kit Car ?

So what House would that fit into ?

And are we ONLY talking Currency at the start ?

H

PS It could be the 2nd as Essential Supplies fall into it. Those would be the fundamental building blocks

However, I notice that the 9th House is the Publishing Industry and the 3rd House Publications !!

Um ?

OK I'm going for a few more thoughts but then I hope others will come in with their ideas and we can try to drive down the Astrology.

I'm going to stick with the 31st Oct Chart at say just after 1pm in Japan. I'm relaxed about this as I do loads of analysis without birth times. Dates ONLY.

There is a lot of -VE energy going thru Saturn from Chiron, Neptune and Uranus.

For me Virgo is the Accountancy Sign, so Saturn in it would be the Uber Ledger in Virgo, Uber stressed.

It's getting some support from Jupiter, which is approaching this key 19° Capricorn point.

There is something that few talk about on this Forum. As a Bloke I don't particularly like it but are we moving away from Patriachial power to what ? Certainly the Sisterhood are up in arms and Metrosexual seems to be the end result.

"What has that got to do with Blockchain ?" you all exclaim in Horror !?!

Well, and this is my opinion, and Harry Dent agrees, we are close to some sort of complete Collapse in the "modern" way we live. He give it till 2023 I think but in reality we are into it and Uranus will have loads to say about it next year.

"What has that got to do with Blockchain ?" you all exclaim in Horror !?! AGAIN

Well we are moving away from Leo Power towards Aquarian Power. Leo Gold ? Sovereignty ? Aquarius ? Blockchain ? The Brother-Sisterhoods ? The Hordes ?

Can we equate the power those Sexual Predator Sleeze bags had with Gold or the Dollar ? I think they are just about one and the same.

Both are very much threatened just now. Plenty fear that Main Currencies may become worthless is few years time. Hello Uranus.

Note that when Blockchain was born The Node was in Aquarius. That's the low point for Capitalism.

What surprises me is that just now the Node is in Leo. Gold has NOT run higher and higher but the Bitcoins have.

Harry Dent believes that Gold will crash. That could easily happen if Blockchain still develops.

Saturn completes her journey to 20° Capricorn in Mar 2019, but by then Pluto will have well and truly rolled over that point.

For me this means that Blockchain is NOT definite to succeed, and it will have to rise out of the mess that Pluto leaves there.

If any of that makes sense.

Vicki I'd like to know a lot more about this 19° Capricorn Theory.

The other side of the Coin is that if Bitcoin has done so well when the Node opposed natal itself in Aquarius then we could rise massively further.

I think the answer will be somewhere in the middle.

H

Rocko 19 Capricorn was Pluto's heliocentric South Node for much of the 20thc.
It is now at 20 Capricorn. These heliocentric nodes move at a similar rate to precession although Uranus for instance is very slow moving for reasons I fail to understand (being astronomically challenged!).

I would say that Pluto its South node would be far more explosive in its effect.

Saturn moves into Capricorn on Wednesday 20th Dec. It will eventually conjoin Pluto on 12th Jan 2019. They have not conjoined in Capricorn since 1518 but at that time they did not conjoin near their respective nodes. in 2019 they conjoin at 22Capricorn45 which is mid way between Pluto's south node at 20 and Saturn's south node at nearly 24.

To me this looks like a big deal having all sorts of effects on the world but this thread is about Bitcoin so I just spoke of the connections with the 1929 crash and the ensuing Great Depression.

In time to come a discussion about Saturn/Pluto conjunctions and in particular the 2019 one would be very interesting. The chart looks very challenging! I see Saturn/Pluto (happening every 34 years or co) as an explosive challenge to the established order.

Bitcoin has gone into the stratosphere. I don't understand enough about economics but could this trigger a collapse of the whole world economy- would that be possible? Certainly all bubbles burst but people never learn. Herd mentality and all that.

A bitcoin for 20,000 dollars (today's price) - any takers ? ! :-T

Well Vicki there are things there, plenty of things there, that I didn't know. I'll need to explore this idea of Heliocentric Nodes carefully.

Further you should know that this 19° Capricorn/ Cancer has been picked up by Market Watchers as important, very important, but NOT for the reasons you give.

As to your question about Economic Collapse I'd say buy Harry Dent's Zero Hour book just out. He's a NON-Astro Cycle Predictor.

Now like Astro in Economics there are many theories. But the main one is that the Central Banks all around the World printed a lot of money to aide liquidity.

Many we worried that their paper money was loosing value like in German in the 1920s.

Now the Central Banks are withdrawing that money. Less liquidity.

But you know how Astro works. One day we are all as happy as can be, then along comes Saturn in Capricorn, and Uranus into Taurus and suddenly things feel uncomfortable.

Those who have been taking Risks now want to "save" their profits and in valuable storage zones.

My theory is that we all live in Concrete Jungles where we are being poisoned by Electro-Magnetic Vibration and Ultra Sound Pollution from Electrical Gadgets. Read Ober's Earthing.

Although we don't know it we take more and more Tablets to function. More and more Pharma is going into the Biosphere.

One day due to an Astro trigger we can't live like this anymore. Like Mesopotamia when they poisoned the Fields with Salinised Irrigation Water.

It was all over for them in a few years.

As to Blockchain and Economic Collapse etc. No I can't see anything on the Horizon. I don't know how much money as gone into Blockchain and Cryptos. NOT too much so far.

But Saturn coming into Capricorn will cause a squeeze.

H

H I would be interested to read what the Market Watchers have to say about 19Cap/Cancer. Do you have a link please?

I completely agree with what you say about electro pollution etc. I have a great deal of interest in ancient history and mythology and yet I didn't know about the salinised irrigation water in Mesopotamia - interesting and I wonder who taught them that !!

I'll take a look at that Harry Dent book.

OK I've just seen this introduction to Harry Dent's book:-

"Now he returns with the definitive guide to protecting your investments and prospering in the age of the anti-globalist backlash. We're facing the onset of what Dent calls 'Economic Winter.' It will dwarf the Great Recession of the 2000s - and maybe even the Great Depression of the 1930s"

Well Pluto was on its own North node 19 Cancer on the day of the 1929 Crash.

Pluto is now heading to its South Node - surely worse? This ties in with Dent's comments.

Saturn also heading to its own South node.

Very troubling.

modwasp... i don't disagree with this statement of yours - "it has no intrinsic value and therefore cannot be considered a currency."

however, neither do world currencies at this point in time, the us$ in particular... it is all a faith based thing, backed up by nothing other then peoples faith in the continuity of it...

i think the interesting thing here is it might get people to thinking about what really is a valid source of wealth and exchange? do we leave the exchange process to the kleptocrats, or does a system get build that isn't susceptible to corruption? the present financial system is indeed very corrupt.. money gets printed out of nothing and backed up by nothing...

cyrpto currencies might be the great equalizer here...

and in other news......

Assange doubles down on cryptocurrencies to thwart US ‘financial censorship’

The BBC ran a good long programme on Bitcoin and Blockchain. From what I got it is a Ledger that cannot be altered. Bare with me.

As a Currency you currently exchange your FIAT Money, USD, GBP etc ... for a position on the Ledger.

Those pieces can be subdivided but the whole cannot get bigger than the original idea.

So for me the question is simple ? Is that better than what we currently have and all the sly manipulation that goes on. Inflation to be 2% etc.

I know some people hate the idea because it can't be "frigged" as we say in the IT Business. Cheated.

Is there some intrinsic value in that, and then for other uses like Land Registry, Medical Records etc ....

Is there some sort of Utopian dream here ? Some sort of fundamental Truth ?

AND DOES THAT HAVE VALUE ?

As to Vicki's idea about the South Node of Pluto. I'll have to read up on it, but Pluto is where it is if you want to understand Life on Earth.

But I can't go further than that.

The Sun/ Moon Nodes are very powerful so the Pluto Nodes could be even more so.

Beginning to blow my Mind a bit.

H

VestaDS pointed out that if Jan 9th 2009 is a relevant date and Pluto is important to Bitcoin then Saturn is crossing that 1° 35' as we head into the New Year.

I don't know much about Critical Degrees or Points but I bet there is one hanging around 1° Cardinal Capricorn ?

That observation makes things pretty exciting as that'll be as -VE as Saturn gets for this for z while, and then Uranus will be adding Rocket Fuel to the scenario once he begins to move forward.

Oooooh Ah ?

H

So if we are working to the principle that Bitcoin was "born" sometime in late 2008 and early 2009.

I feel something like Blockchain would have a long gestation period.

A time when Pluto was transiting into Capricorn, then it may be helpful to note that as things stand Bitcoin hit the low point of the recent Selling at around 14pm UKT on the 22nd Dec.

Saturn at that time was 0°17' into Capricorn and the Sun 0°55'.

Let's see if that remains the Low Point or whether it drops lower again.

[Falling again today]

This may give us a better point for the natal Pluto.

H

PS Universal Tao gives the following for the 9th Jan 2009 around 13hrs.

"Yang wood is the energy of the large tree: strong, powerful, steady, forthright, direct, stern, down-to-earth, straightforward, sturdy, stubborn, unbending, reliable, supportive, outspoken, determined, righteous.

Planning and vision are strong points, together with an ability to see a project through to the end, like a tree reaching upwards towards sunlight honorable, deep-rooted, serious and professional at work with a keen sense of responsibility."

hour day mont year
proper power

yin metal 辛

day master

yang wood 甲
unfriendly self

yin wood 乙

extra wealth

yang earth 戊 未

ram 寅

tiger 丑

buffalo

earth void ???

rat

earth void 己

yin earth

proper wealth

???

yin fire

opposing expression

yin wood

unfriendly self

yang wood

friendly self 丙

yang fire

proper expression 戊

yang earth

extra wealth

yin earth

proper wealth 癸

yin water

proper resource 辛

yin metal

proper power 癸

yin water

proper resource
Last edited by WooWoo on Sun Dec 24, 2017 9:30 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Vicki wrote:
In time to come a discussion about Saturn/Pluto conjunctions and in particular the 2019 one would be very interesting. The chart looks very challenging! I see Saturn/Pluto (happening every 34 years or co) as an explosive challenge to the established order.

Bitcoin has gone into the stratosphere. I don't understand enough about economics but could this trigger a collapse of the whole world economy- would that be possible?
vicki - yes i think the timing and place of this conjunction and where we are at in the world of finance makes your question very possible.. i don't know how things pan out, but it is an open question..

on another note i see bitcoin kinda did a minor crash yesterday... it is obviously in fragile territory at present..