I'll just repeat this.

I think Pluto's ingress into Capricorn late 2008 and very early 2009 is linked to Bitcoin and the Blockchain idea.

It is threatening to bring the whole way we deal with money down. Blockchain is threatening many things where People in Power are in the Know and others aren't.

Now Saturn crossed over the very early degrees of Capricorn, and the very late degrees of Sagittarius late in December and the Bitcoin price pulled back.

Uranus is now heading towards those degrees of Sagittarius and Capricorn in a 120°. Oh Yes Baby !!

This suggests that the whole Bitcoin/ Blockchain thing may get an uber boost thru till the Spring, and on and one till well into 2019.

Saturn will be around to keep things Grounded too.

H

PS I use www.Coinbase.com and let them guide me by their actions as to what might be of interest.

I am still confident that The Node is playing a major role is the media hype of Bitcoin. With the Leo/Aquarius axis just like in 2000 (dotcomboom)
Node in Leo 09/05/2017 to 06/11/2018

Just remember their are 6 big blockchain networks , Bitcoin, Ethereuem, Ripple, NXT, Cryptonote and Zcash.

They all have different chart's ranging from 2009 to 2013
http://www.finastrosoft.com

Interesant about the Dotcom Boom and the Node.

You'll be aware of Louise McWhitter's finding about The Node Cycle and how the Node in Leo always give high Economic and Markets results.

I still wonder if there is a sub-Cycle in there too. Which part of Leo is the Node happiest in etc ....

I also feel that Neptune in Pisces has to be adding fuel to these Utopian Moods.

BIG IDEAS. BIG DREAMS.

H