Medical Marijuana

Well Folks I think think we need a discussion on the Astrology related to this.

From a Speculative point of view there are plenty of companies in the USA who are hoping and preparing for the day that Marijuana derived Medicines such as Pain Killers get licensed.

For me you don't need to look further that Neptune in Pisces. And that is where I will start my digging.

5th April 2011 first entry into Pisces.
5th August 2011 leaves back into Aquarius
4th February 2012 returns permanently to Pisces.

May have to start with the 16th Dec 2014

H

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rohrabach ... _amendment

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Medical_c ... ted_States

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Medical_cannabis

"Federal enforcement efforts against medical cannabis were further escalated in early 2011, as a campaign of coercing state and local governments was initiated by the Justice Department."

"On December 16, 2014, a landmark victory was achieved for medical cannabis at the federal level with the signing into law of the Rohrabacher–Farr amendment. "

This is a bit of a Smoking Gun now I feel. Still I can't really get my head around the Core Astrology, the Drivers.

A Company called CanniMed may have been on of the very early adopters. They seem to be a big thing in the Medical Marijuana World, and quote CAD?70 Billion as the Market by 2025.

In April last year two ETFs launched. Horizon's Medical and Emerging AgroSphere.

That's very helpful as really the Core Astrology doesn't change too much from the 5th April till say the 17th April.

But although this sector is flying I can't see why it will be protected from a Pull Back.

H

The Chart Guys tell me that MJ tends to fall back in the Spring and Summer. Further, the hoped for Legislation may NOT come till November now instead of July ?

Man ......

H

Yeah, this is NOT the drug section, it's sports.

Marijuana/cannibis becomes legal in July of this year, here in Canada. Personally, I loathe the smell of this stuff and smoking it won't be good for anyone, especially those of us with asthma.

Apparently, once legal, Canadians can legally "homegrow" up to four plants, per household, without a licence.

The Canadian government is set to make about 400 million (Can) per year on the taxation and sale of cannabis.

I don't really like ANY drugs, including prescription drugs, namely because it takes away the body's natural painkillers (endorphines).

S.

Um ?

Well I'm NOT a Luver of any type of Drugs but it is a big Speculation just now and I'm sure you Sports Luvers won't mind squeezing it in on this Sub-Forum.

That'd be Unsportsperson like.

I understand the Legalisation date is now more towards November, and I'm wondering if Chiron is part of this.

I'd say anything that shakes Big Pharma is a healthy thing.

H

Well I'm NOT a Luver of any type of Drugs but it is a big Speculation just now and I'm sure you Sports Luvers won't mind squeezing it in on this Sub-Forum.
It's nothing to do with sport or speculation, as with your blog.

They (both this tread and your inane blog) don't seem to have anything to do whatsoever, either content-wise or astrologically, with the topics that this tread is supposed to be for.
Verum e

I see no harm, whatsoever, in Rocko's comments about maryjane, the stock market or whatever. The Pisces dude is harmless, and he has a right to an opinion, just like the rest of us.

Censorship is alive and well on these astrology sites and we should all fear the gestapo like person who becomes the next moderator. It would be like returning to the days of Nazi Germany, swastikas, zeig heil, and forum concentration camps.

How about forum participants herded into railway cars and taken to the gas chamber, just because they were "Geminis".

Good grief !

S.

sabumnim,

Your comparison of the horrors of Nazi death camps and gas chambers to someone sitting in their room typing - simply to justify your own brand of polemic virtue signalling is, frankly, nothing short of appalling.

No one is asking for anything to be censored - just for content to be posted on the correct forum. It is for the consideration of other users who may not want to scroll through pages of some inane bullshit blog posts that have nothing to do with the topics that the forum was designed to be discussed on in the first place. Have you tried facebook?

And please answer this question, without your usual sexist diatribe if at all possible:

What has weed got to do with sport or financial speculation?
Verum e

It is everything to do with Speculation. MJ Stocks are absolutely flying just now and plenty of people are Spec-u-lating on them.

The Market for MJ Products especially Medical Marijuana is expected to hit $25 Billion by 2025.

They are the absolute No One sector in the Stock Markets to understand.

What other definition of Speculation do you mean ?

Your question answered ?

And as to my "blog" or "blogs" ?

I don't have all the answers but I'm hoping others chip in with helpful Astrological observations.

As to "inane" ? Wospie you are the definition of inane.

Oh did I mean an ingress or a transit across the sign cusp ?

H

First: Thanks, Rocko, for coming to my defence. Appreciate that, very much.

Modwasp, if certain parts of this forum bug you. Then, you know what to do !

TAKE A HIKE...and don't come back. Or, don't read what bothers you.

One very useful feature that Paul the Moderator might add to this forum is to have a filter button that filters (blocks?) all postings made by a particular person.

That feature can't happen soon enough, in my view.

Regarding "what does marijuana have to do with sports and speculation,"
just asking that shows you to be an ignoramus and a novice when it comes to astrology.

Rocko hit the nail on the proverbial head with his comment that MJ is likely going to be the newest "hit" stock and cash crop that may well dominate the bull markets in 2018.

Note that I am NOT an advocate of marijuana or any type of drug, period.

Marijuana, however, is actually a form of recreation for millions of people, so it's a 5th house matter, for sure.

S.