So while we wait for (the 5th April, and then the 13th) 16th April, which I see as Turning Points for Mercury, time to look a little at MJ.

Mercury is heading for Combust and I think this is the time when thoughts get reworked, and I am now wondering if the journey of Uranus into Taurus, all the way till early Sept IS THE STORY OF THIS YEAR. -VE.

A +VE will be when Jupiter moves direct in early July. Week of 9th July.

Uranus is moving us from the high octane world of Aries to the grounded world of Taurus, the fact that Saturn is holding his hand down the steps may just mean the process is less shocking or sudden.

BUT THE BOTTOM STEP IS WHERE WE REACH IN SEPT ? We could easily be -20% lower then.

As to MJ I understand that it tends to be seasonal and now is the selling season, till say mid June.

I need to be smiling at myself because this sort of dark mood occurs with Mercury burning up and I may feel more +VE once Mercury pops out the other side of Saturn on the 4-5th Apil, or turns direct 13th-16th April.

I JUST WONDER IF URANUS'S JOURNEY IS SO POWERFUL THAT LITTLE ELSE MATTERS NOW TILL 9TH JULY ?

OR EVEN TILL URANUS'S RETROGRADE MOTION IN EARLY SEPT ?

H

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nVwLi6-0VTI

Because it is going have a very significant effect to people's attitude to Speculation.
Not so, I'm afraid. Neither Taurus or Uranus have anything to do with money or speculation.
Verum e

Stick to your Fantasy Predictions that you don't share with the Forum.

That's a progressive way to develop understanding.

I'm more than happy to debate but stating that Uranus entering Taurus is NOT going to effect Speculation is wrong.

Uranus is Speculation.

H

You haven't been paying attention, Rocko.

http://skyscript.co.uk/forums/viewtopic ... sc&start=0

And here's another - 12:45 Meydan - Heavy Metal.

I'm more than happy to debate but stating that Uranus entering Taurus is NOT going to effect Speculation is wrong.
Taurus doesn't have ANYTHING to do with money or speculation. The ONLY notion that the sign of taurus has a connection with money is that modern astrology associates it with the 2nd house - and ONLY because it is the 2nd sign in the zodiac and for no other reason at all. In traditional astrology, signs and houses are interpreted separately - and not as an interchangeable system of convenience that one finds in modern practise. There is not a single traditional reference to Taurus, or Venus for that matter, representing trade or money. Venus isn't a planet of commerce or money and taurus isn't a sign of commerce or money either.
Uranus is Speculation.
Do you have a reference that you can post on the above quote?

Uranus in quality is both extremely hot and extremely cold and dry. I've always thought it important to understand the nature of what we are interpreting. But it seems that's not a view shared by everyone. Uranus is unpredictable, rebellious and perverse. How could a planet that is considered to be eccentric rule speculation? Speculation is ruled by the 2nd house and/or Mercury, the natural significator of such matters.
Verum e

My reference ?

10 years watching the movements of the Stars and the movement of the Markets.

It is called (Scientific) Observation.

You're a bit stuck on this slightly childish idea that one's own observations aren't valid unless some Ancient made them first thousands of years ago.

Who's literature did they refer to ?

And Uranus's ingress into Taurus from Aries is absolutely related to Speculation.

Risk (fear of, Taurus) verses Reward (winning, Aries).

Since around 2010 then Markets have been flying, and unfortunately once Uranus is permanently in Taurus they'll be slogging thru mud.

Luckily with Saturn in trine the descent into Taurus may be smooth.

H

PS Why don't you write the Idiot's Guide to Rulerships ?

Risk (fear of, Taurus) verses Reward (winning, Aries).
Rocko, fear is ruled by Saturn and winning is a 10th house association.
PS Why don't you write the Idiot's Guide to Rulerships ?
That's a good idea. Would you like a signed copy?
Verum e