The Life of Gordon Ramsay rectified and analyzed

http://fadimazboudi.com/index.php/2017/ ... -analyzed/[/url]

*Reference: “Roasting in Hell’s Kitchen: Temper Tantrums, F Words, and the Pursuit of Perfection??? by Gordon Ramsay.

Gordon Ramsay.
November 8, 1966. 18:28:28 (UT). Rectified by Fadi Mazboudi.
55°N50′ — 04°W31′

With the rectified radix, the planet of conflict becomes angular in the fourth house of home and family. Mars is heavily afflicted from being conjoined with Ur/PL and opposed to Saturn. This makes for one of the most unfortunate combinations. Furthermore, the MC/IC axis receive squares from his Sun/Neptune conjunction; instilling clashes, chaos and disruption. To a lesser extent, the rulers of the MC/IC axis are heavily afflicted with Saturn exactly opposing Ur, the Sun conjoining Neptune. Many more aspects of an unsettled childhood appear, such as his Moon/Ur conjunction being opposed by Saturn etc…

The accumulation of said configurations spilled disaster into his early domestic scene. His family was always poor, sometimes homeless, and they always had to move house (Moon 0° Ur.) His father was an abusive alcoholic who almost beat Ramsay’s mom to death.

Having Saturn high in the sky when all of the planets below the earth isn’t something you’d want to have either.

Scorpio on the cusp of the sixth house of work is very characteristic since he was obsessed with his work. Many times he would work 16 hour, and even 20 hour shifts even when his wife was pregnant with his first child. His obsession with his work along with his compulsive precision (Virgo Stellium) is what drove him to reach the top of his field. Mercury (movement) in Sagittarius (travel) in the house of work needs no explanation.

Something very important that appears when the radix is properly rectified is the conjunction of the ascendant with the fortunate fixed star Betelgeuze. The second house cusp is in conjunction with Sirius, which shows his financial success and affluence.

Another thing that easily channeled the revenues of Gordon Ramsay are the trines the second house receives from his Sun/Venus conjunction (Orb:2°), and the sextile of Mars to the same house cusp. Aspects like these appear when the radix is properly rectified.

Jupiter conjunct the cusp of the third, along with Mercury trining said house cusp also show his prolific literary works.

Events and Directions in the Life of Gordon Ramsay:

June (15), 1984 — Smashed knee cartilage during training.

PL (d) 90° MC. Orb:9′.
Moon (p) 120° VIII. Orb:9′.

September (15), 1996 — Published first book.

Moon (c) 180° MC. Orb:2′.
Venus (d) 90° Ur. Orb:5′.
Mercury (c) 60° Jupiter. Orb:5′.

December 21, 1996 — Marriage.

Asc. (d) 60° Ur. Orb:3′.
Venus (d) 90° Moon. Orb:5′.
Sun (p) 0° V. Exact.

December 31, 1998 — Death of father.

VIII (d) 45° Ur. Exact.
VIII (d) 135° Saturn. Orb:1′.
MC (r) 45° Mercury. Exact.
IC (p) 0° Moon. Orb:8′.

May 16, 1998 — Daughter Megan is born.

Sun (d) 90° Moon. Orb:7′.
Sun (p) 60° MC. Orb:7′.
V (r) 45° Ur. Orb:5′.
Jupiter (r) 45° V. Orb:9′.

January 01, 2000 — Jack and Holly are born.

Asc. (c) 180° Sun. Orb:5′.
Asc. (c) 180° Venus. Orb:9′.
Venus (c) 0° V. Orb:9′.
V (p) 90° Jupiter (p). Exact.
Jupiter (r) 45° V. Orb:4′.

November 08, 2001 — Daughter Maltida is born.

Mars (c) 0° Jupiter. Orb:1′.
Mercury (c) 0° Ur. Orb:3′.
Venus (p) 180° Asc. Exact.

May 05, 2003 — Close friend David Dempsey dies.

Mercury (c) 0° PL. Exact.
XII (d) 150° Neptune. Orb:1′.
Saturn (c) 90° P.fort. Orb:1′.

October 27, 2005 — Original release of “The F Word.???

Jupiter (c) 0° Asc. Orb:1′.

June (15), 2006 — Won a High Court case against the London Evening Standard newspaper and awarded £75,000 plus costs.

Mercury (c) 135° IX. Orb:4′.
PL (d) 45° IX. Orb:5′.
Ur (c) 120° Mercury. Orb:16′. (day unknown, orb too wide)
Mercury (c) 60° II. Orb:18′. (same as above)

September (15), 2006 — Named as the most influential person in the UK hospitality industry.

III (c) 90° Moon. Orb:4′.
Venus (d) 45° MC. Orb:6′.
MC (p) 120° Mercury. Orb:9′.

September 19, 2007 — Original release of “Kitchen Nightmares.???

Moon (c) 0° Jupiter. Orb:2′.
Asc. (p) 120° Mercury. Orb:4′.

June 28, 2008 — Fell off an 85 feet cliff, landing in icy water.

VIII (c) 0° Mercury. Exact.
Saturn (d) 120° Ur. Orb:6′.
Asc. (r) 135° Mars. Orb:6′.
Neptune (p) 120° Saturn. Exact. (Aspect matured by secondary measure. Neptune=water, Saturn=falls)

June 05, 2009 — Trading insults on national TV.

Ur (d) 0° Neptune. Orb:5′.

January 29, 2013 — Inducted into the Culinary Hall of Fame.

Asc. (d) 0° Jupiter. Exact.
Jupiter (c) 90° Ur. Orb:4′.
Jupiter (d) 0° Mars. Orb:7′.

May 31, 2016 — Ruptured Achilles tendon.

PL (d) 90° Moon. Orb:6′.
Jupiter (c) 90° PL. Orb:3′.

Key:

d: direct.
c: converse.
p: progressed.
r: regressed.
*The first factor is the directed factor and the second factor is the radical factor.

http://fadimazboudi.com/

His Midheaven looks to be about 17 degrees Aquarius? This would be square his Moons Nodes, and Moons Nodes making close orbed hard aspects to the chart angles is common in famous people. This aspect often, though probably not always, denotes fame.

IsisTranspluto in his chart is 13 degrees Leo 21 minutes, antiscion 16 degrees Taurus 39 minutes, so its antiscion is conjunct his Moon's North Nodes, opposition his Sun and Venus, and square his Midheaven. IsisTranspluto also goes retrograde on November 15th, which is 7 days from his birth, and also at 13 degrees Leo 21 minutes, so could be regarded as stationary and therefore more powerful. IsisTranspluto is associated in the wide sense of the word with royalty and aristocracy, especially when aspecting the chart angles. IsisTranspluto making close orbed hard aspects to the Moons Nodes usually indicates popularity, somebody who everyone likes.

That Moon conjunct Uranus opposition Saturn, with a wide orbed conjunction of the Moon and Uranus to Pluto, is an interesting pattern. It is very widely conjunct Mars as well, I am not sure I would include Mars as part of the conjunction, but would use a Solar Arc to see if there was some event in his childhood when Solar Arc progressed Mars hit Pluto, Uranus and his Moon. I don't know anything about this person, I don't follow celebrities, all I know about him is the media saying something about him having a bad temper, you can't avoid this news if you skim read any newspaper. His Mars is 16 degrees Virgo and Pluto is 20 degrees Virgo, so if you Solar Arc progress Mars it hits Pluto at about age four, with a degree, i.e. a year, either side. Same with Uranus and Moon at 23 degrees Virgo, and their opposition to Saturn.

Again, I wouldn't call that Sun 16 degrees Scorpio and Neptune 22 degrees Scorpio a conjunction. I would Solar Arc progress the Sun to Neptune, to show events happening when he was about six years old, give or take one year, probably involving his father, represented by the Sun. Neptune suggests alcohol, weakness, or just disappearance. This is the chart's epigenetics, not its genetics; modified by events, not hard wired.

I am curious about the change in his life from poverty to great wealth. I think poverty or wealth is about Saturn, and his Saturn is about 23.5 degrees Pisces. This would have first been transited by IsisTranspluto about 1985 with one degree applying, though it may have needed further triggers from closer planets, and probably a synchronous Solar Arc. It would take me hours to pinpoint all these.

He was born on the exact day of a Phaethon station, 10 degrees Cancer 05 minutes on 8th November 1966. Phaethon's antiscion is 19 degrees Gemini 55 minutes, and because it is stationary will be very powerful and able to reach the wide orbed square to the Moon, Uranus and Saturn; it is exactly square to Pluto. It is especially important that it squares the Moon, as this changes the whole quality of the Moon and what she aspects, which includes Saturn, the signifier of poverty and wealth.

His Jupiter is 45 degrees semisquare to Pluto and 135 sesquiquadrate to Phaethon's antiscion.

His natal Saturn is 23 degrees Pisces 11 minutes, antiscion 6 degrees Libra 49 minutes. Just isolating the trait of wealth and poverty, I would need to look carefully at all the transits and Solar Arcs. I think transiting Neptune at about one degree Sagittarius in 1970, which was a 22.5 degrees aspect to his Saturn, a sesquiquadrate, is significant, and in April 1970 triggered by the transiting Chiron Uranus opposition at 6.5 degrees Aries/Libra. Transiting Saturn was also sesquiquadrate to his natal Saturn in April 1970. He would have been three and a half years old.

His natal Saturn's antiscion is 6 degrees Libra 49 minutes. Transiting Uranus on exactly this point in April 1970 suggests terrible upheaval and disruption. Saturn is always about security whatever house it is in. Uranus is disruption. This transit is more than just a Uranus conjunction, it is a Uranus Chiron opposition carrying Neptune.

It would take me hours to look at the significant transits and arcs to his Saturn.

Thanks for the reply Queen Antisica.

I think his fame would be seen by having Jupiter or the Sun 0° the MC of his epoch, or even prominent fixed stars in/on his epoch.

I didn't search for the epoch because I couldn't find enough information on where conception took place. They moved frequently before and after he was born.

I already commented on his material wealth.

thanks for the post fadi..

water signs seem to love cooking.. maybe it is the thing of nurturing others.. i associate his creative flare for this a combo of sun/venus/neptune conjunction in trine to the solar 5th house saturn.. saturn/neptune trine is especially creative as i see it... of course all those planets contained within the jupiter-mercury trine is very helpful too, for giving him a sense of optimism in spite of the strong obstacles he worked thru..

for me the obsessive part of his chart is the clusters of planets close together - the group in scorpio and the other group in virgo.. these bundles function in this way as i see it, especially with pluto - planet of obsession so intimately tied up in it all..

i don't think houses are the answer to everything astrological, but this is an area where astrologers see it differently.. interesting rectification either way - thanks for sharing..

Hello Fadi,

Thank you for sharing your chart delineation of Gordon Ramsay.

However, as an astrologer based in Scotland myself I am frankly sceptical about a rectification coming up with a time of birth so divergent from that officially recorded.

Scotland is the only part of the United Kingdom where time of birth is recorded on birth certificates. Hence the chart has a Rodden data status of AA.

According to his birth certificate Gordon Ramsay was born at 18:05

https://www.astro.com/astro-databank/Ramsay,_Gordon

You have worked out a rectification with a time of birth of 18:28.28. Effectively, 23 and a half minutes after the recorded time of time.

I would never claim birth recording is foolproof here in Scotland. Certainly, when you see birth certificates on the hour, quarter or half hour there is always a suspcion they have been rounded off somewhat. But in Ramsay's case it has been recorded to within 5 minutes. I can go along with the idea that the time could be 5 minutes earlier or later but the divergence in time you have used seems quite a stretch in terms of plausibility to me. The only way this rectified time might be close is if the time of birth was recorded was totally in error. With human beings involved I suppose such mistakes do happen but I dont think its going to be at all common. Certainly, not to this extent.

I apologise if my comments seem purely negative as its clear you have put a lot of hard work in here which i respect. I dont mean to cause any offence. However, I believe we need to begin any rectification based on the nearest factual evidence we have available-in this instance the birth certificate. Your rectification may produce lots of interesting 'hits' but its wildly off the recorded birth time.

Mark
As thou conversest with the heavens, so instruct and inform thy minde according to the image of Divinity William Lilly

hey mark,

thanks for pointing all this out... rectification is tricky.. that is why some of us in the astro community call it wrecktification.. either way though here - the difference is slight in terms of degrees, but greater in terms of the time span that you go into more detail about...

so the difference in terms of the angles off the 2 charts amounts to a 24 degree 09 gemini ascendant, as opposed to 29 gemini something, while the midheaven goes from 11 aquarius 45 to 17 aquarius something..

that is approx 5 degrees for the ascendant and 6 degrees for the midheaven..

what is interesting is how the earlier ascendant for the 18:05 chart brings the cluster of virgo planets closer to squaring directly onto the ascendant, which makes more sense to me, although i haven't done any work on the chart other then reading up on him.. this would put the moon/uranus conjunction within a degree of exact square to his ascendant, and of course he is known for being an outstanding chef - again, and i have never read this anywhere that i recall - a strong moon and being a chef makes some sense to me as it is about nurturing others by serving food.. and i mentioned the importance of a strong water theme in the charts of people i know who love to cook.. on only the basis of this, i like the earlier time..

fadi - i am curious if you are reading this - why did you choose this particular person given their was an AA rated chart for him already? i am curious. thanks..

Re: The Life of Gordon Ramsay rectified and analyzed

Rather than change the birth time by 23 min which is about five months of adjustments in primaries, try a different time key. Ptolemy vs Naibod etc.

Fadi Mazboudi wrote:http://fadimazboudi.com/index.php/2017/ ... -analyzed/[/url]

*Reference: “Roasting in Hell’s Kitchen: Temper Tantrums, F Words, and the Pursuit of Perfection??? by Gordon Ramsay.

Gordon Ramsay.
November 8, 1966. 18:28:28 (UT). Rectified by Fadi Mazboudi.
55°N50′ — 04°W31′

With the rectified radix, the planet of conflict becomes angular in the fourth house of home and family. Mars is heavily afflicted from being conjoined with Ur/PL and opposed to Saturn. This makes for one of the most unfortunate combinations. Furthermore, the MC/IC axis receive squares from his Sun/Neptune conjunction; instilling clashes, chaos and disruption. To a lesser extent, the rulers of the MC/IC axis are heavily afflicted with Saturn exactly opposing Ur, the Sun conjoining Neptune. Many more aspects of an unsettled childhood appear, such as his Moon/Ur conjunction being opposed by Saturn etc…

The accumulation of said configurations spilled disaster into his early domestic scene. His family was always poor, sometimes homeless, and they always had to move house (Moon 0° Ur.) His father was an abusive alcoholic who almost beat Ramsay’s mom to death.

Having Saturn high in the sky when all of the planets below the earth isn’t something you’d want to have either.

Scorpio on the cusp of the sixth house of work is very characteristic since he was obsessed with his work. Many times he would work 16 hour, and even 20 hour shifts even when his wife was pregnant with his first child. His obsession with his work along with his compulsive precision (Virgo Stellium) is what drove him to reach the top of his field. Mercury (movement) in Sagittarius (travel) in the house of work needs no explanation.

Something very important that appears when the radix is properly rectified is the conjunction of the ascendant with the fortunate fixed star Betelgeuze. The second house cusp is in conjunction with Sirius, which shows his financial success and affluence.

Another thing that easily channeled the revenues of Gordon Ramsay are the trines the second house receives from his Sun/Venus conjunction (Orb:2°), and the sextile of Mars to the same house cusp. Aspects like these appear when the radix is properly rectified.

Jupiter conjunct the cusp of the third, along with Mercury trining said house cusp also show his prolific literary works.

Events and Directions in the Life of Gordon Ramsay:

June (15), 1984 — Smashed knee cartilage during training.

PL (d) 90° MC. Orb:9′.
Moon (p) 120° VIII. Orb:9′.

September (15), 1996 — Published first book.

Moon (c) 180° MC. Orb:2′.
Venus (d) 90° Ur. Orb:5′.
Mercury (c) 60° Jupiter. Orb:5′.

December 21, 1996 — Marriage.

Asc. (d) 60° Ur. Orb:3′.
Venus (d) 90° Moon. Orb:5′.
Sun (p) 0° V. Exact.

December 31, 1998 — Death of father.

VIII (d) 45° Ur. Exact.
VIII (d) 135° Saturn. Orb:1′.
MC (r) 45° Mercury. Exact.
IC (p) 0° Moon. Orb:8′.

May 16, 1998 — Daughter Megan is born.

Sun (d) 90° Moon. Orb:7′.
Sun (p) 60° MC. Orb:7′.
V (r) 45° Ur. Orb:5′.
Jupiter (r) 45° V. Orb:9′.

January 01, 2000 — Jack and Holly are born.

Asc. (c) 180° Sun. Orb:5′.
Asc. (c) 180° Venus. Orb:9′.
Venus (c) 0° V. Orb:9′.
V (p) 90° Jupiter (p). Exact.
Jupiter (r) 45° V. Orb:4′.

November 08, 2001 — Daughter Maltida is born.

Mars (c) 0° Jupiter. Orb:1′.
Mercury (c) 0° Ur. Orb:3′.
Venus (p) 180° Asc. Exact.

May 05, 2003 — Close friend David Dempsey dies.

Mercury (c) 0° PL. Exact.
XII (d) 150° Neptune. Orb:1′.
Saturn (c) 90° P.fort. Orb:1′.

October 27, 2005 — Original release of “The F Word.???

Jupiter (c) 0° Asc. Orb:1′.

June (15), 2006 — Won a High Court case against the London Evening Standard newspaper and awarded £75,000 plus costs.

Mercury (c) 135° IX. Orb:4′.
PL (d) 45° IX. Orb:5′.
Ur (c) 120° Mercury. Orb:16′. (day unknown, orb too wide)
Mercury (c) 60° II. Orb:18′. (same as above)

September (15), 2006 — Named as the most influential person in the UK hospitality industry.

III (c) 90° Moon. Orb:4′.
Venus (d) 45° MC. Orb:6′.
MC (p) 120° Mercury. Orb:9′.

September 19, 2007 — Original release of “Kitchen Nightmares.???

Moon (c) 0° Jupiter. Orb:2′.
Asc. (p) 120° Mercury. Orb:4′.

June 28, 2008 — Fell off an 85 feet cliff, landing in icy water.

VIII (c) 0° Mercury. Exact.
Saturn (d) 120° Ur. Orb:6′.
Asc. (r) 135° Mars. Orb:6′.
Neptune (p) 120° Saturn. Exact. (Aspect matured by secondary measure. Neptune=water, Saturn=falls)

June 05, 2009 — Trading insults on national TV.

Ur (d) 0° Neptune. Orb:5′.

January 29, 2013 — Inducted into the Culinary Hall of Fame.

Asc. (d) 0° Jupiter. Exact.
Jupiter (c) 90° Ur. Orb:4′.
Jupiter (d) 0° Mars. Orb:7′.

May 31, 2016 — Ruptured Achilles tendon.

PL (d) 90° Moon. Orb:6′.
Jupiter (c) 90° PL. Orb:3′.

Key:

d: direct.
c: converse.
p: progressed.
r: regressed.
*The first factor is the directed factor and the second factor is the radical factor.

http://fadimazboudi.com/

Thanks for posting this very interesting chart. The Moon is highly significant, and as James says the 24 degrees Gemini Ascendant given by the 18.05 birth time on astro data bank would be exactly square his Moon as well.

IsisTranspluto at 13 degrees Leo 21 minutes would be conjunct the IC with the 18.05 birth time. Along with the antiscion of the Moon's North Node at 13 degrees Leo 52 minutes.

The antiscion of his stationary Phaethon is 20 degrees Gemini, and being stationary probably has enough power to be considered conjunct a 24 degrees Gemini Ascendant.

And this chart shows clearly how the Moon is about cooking. As James commented, water signs do seem to be good at cooking, and from my observations particularly Scorpio. I just remembered a particularly colourful Scorpio owner of a chain of London restaurants, who built his businesses twice from nothing and had been in a concentration camp. As well as many Scorpios I have noticed, who are amazing at putting cooked food on the table for everyone, piping hot and perfect.

fleur - my wife is a scorpio - moon in cancer too.. why just yesterday she made these cinnamon buns to die for! my dad was a scorpio - moon in virgo - just like gordon ramsey - and same deal.. he loved to cook.. i have a few water sign friends - pisces and scorpio and same deal.. they love to cook.. now - my study might be limited, but it has been my observation that the water signs love to nurture others with food.. it is nice to be on the receiving end!!

Hello Fadi,

Thank you for sharing your chart delineation of Gordon Ramsay.

However, as an astrologer based in Scotland myself I am frankly sceptical about a rectification coming up with a time of birth so divergent from that officially recorded.

Scotland is the only part of the United Kingdom where time of birth is recorded on birth certificates. Hence the chart has a Rodden data status of AA.

According to his birth certificate Gordon Ramsay was born at 18:05

https://www.astro.com/astro-databank/Ramsay,_Gordon

You have worked out a rectification with a time of birth of 18:28.28. Effectively, 23 and a half minutes after the recorded time of time.

I would never claim birth recording is foolproof here in Scotland. Certainly, when you see birth certificates on the hour, quarter or half hour there is always a suspcion they have been rounded off somewhat. But in Ramsay's case it has been recorded to within 5 minutes. I can go along with the idea that the time could be 5 minutes earlier or later but the divergence in time you have used seems quite a stretch in terms of plausibility to me. The only way this rectified time might be close is if the time of birth was recorded was totally in error. With human beings involved I suppose such mistakes do happen but I dont think its going to be at all common. Certainly, not to this extent.

I apologise if my comments seem purely negative as its clear you have put a lot of hard work in here which i respect. I dont mean to cause any offence. However, I believe we need to begin any rectification based on the nearest factual evidence we have available-in this instance the birth certificate. Your rectification may produce lots of interesting 'hits' but its wildly off the recorded birth time.

Mark
Thanks for your reply Mark, yes there is an error in the rectification I must admit. The end result gave good results with transits but I got deceived! :-cry

The time I selected gave good results with Primaries and I tried like 40 different times around the time he was born spanning +/-1 hour of his birth time and nothing came close to that time so I thought, I need to try harder.

I will be back with a better rectification of his chart!

Gordon Ramsey

Scotsman, chef. Its restaurants are awarded 16 Michelin stars. His signature restaurant Gordon Ramsay, located in London, has three Michelin stars.
The Rakshasa demon is a cannibal. Has a second blood group with a negative Rh factor. His biography is in Wikipedia. True birth was:

October 14, 1966 at 8:44:20, (GMT- 0:18), 55°50'0.99N, 04°28'40W",
Johnston, Renfrewshire, Scotland, UK.

Real birth is the moment when the fetus exits and is registered in the fate of only the mother and the environment on the time of this birth. True birth occurs earlier from the real in the course of one Sunny month, when the Soul thrown into matter materializes the world around it. From this moment, individual destiny begins to work, which in matter is the main factor of reading destinies in sutras. The first house must always have a planet leading this destiny and show the mother's name and the destiny of the individual. In the Vedic astrology of the very first people, 7 planets and two nodes represent 28 worlds that have their own perception of time. Therefore, this middle world is called the world of war and deception. Wars arise on the basis of misunderstanding each other, and deception comes from the dual nature of the mind, which was not given the gift of thinking. The mind, which presupposes an organ that generates certain hypotheses. Because the prophets say: 'You want to be a fool, get a higher material education'. And here the mind does not correctly think, education creates an image and it can only be a person who has received the fate of a practitioner free science and crafts that the mind cannot create. It is an animal organ and therefore presupposes and produces one hypothesis.
Regarding the present birth, God said to the prophets: "I will hide the birth of a man from uninitiated eyes reliably." The mind is just the uninitiated eyes, who cannot understand what is birth and take a real birth for the present. Everyone knows that reality is a synonym for illusion, deception and matter. Hence, in astrology, rectification cannot be, like relocation. The soul is divine and always at the point of birth, and only our consciousness is walking around the world. Fate, these are the images and the five organs of perception. There is nothing else. These 7 planets and two nodes that give us a different perception of time and there are 9 Ayanamsa in Jyotish, which represent the flow of time in those worlds. For the miser, I will give a simple illustrative example. In the US hospital are born 'SIMULTANEOUSLY' three children from three parturient women in the same hospital. The first African American gave birth at 12:05 to a black girl, the second Latina woman at the same time gave birth to a Latin American boy, and the third white woman gave birth to a white boy, and three hours later she had a twin brother, also a boy who was born 3 hours later, will be similar to each other. Their fates will be with one indicator, when their parents die and when they meet. If the planets have the same effect on the object at the ASC point, why do not the children resemble race, weight, gender and other indicators?
Another example of the insolvency of Western astrology. All programs indicate the day of the Vernal Equinox at 0 ° Aries on March 21 -23. Then the working cycle of the programs is only 360 °. In them there is no infinity in development, only one circle. But precession gives the world infinity, and Ayanamsha aligns us with a false perception of the world after birth. In other words, it is our destiny that the representatives of one world (Nakshatras) should not be different. The first prophets, who assimilated the ancestors of the Hindus, gave them the primary knowledge of astrology, but the sacral knowledge of the rest, this is the level of the gods and they did not give them. When a Hindu becomes a man, only then the enlightened code of a connoisseur of primary astrology in his destiny receives this fate and the knowledge of exact astrology. But such a fate is one in this world and is given at the beginning and at the end of the creation of this centenary world. Then the conclusion is one. All that is written in the topics of this forum and others, just another deceit of the assuming mind.
So all the knowledge is described in the books on Vedic astrology of the first people already have, but the mind does not know the truth and lies and therefore stumbled upon the grain of truth in books, and the teachers are stoned, spit and driven, as this knowledge is trampled into the mud.
Sorry for the bad translation, I did not teach English to others who do not create an image, I'm indifferent.