Will I be sucessfull with my job by end year ?

I am not doing well at all my job. I simply can not earn money. I am a real estate agent.

This is the 2nd time I ask this question. 1st one was dated March 2016 and it is also in the forum. It was not a promising chart at all.This recent one is dated 1st. August.

The question is " Will I be successfull by new year" ( I framed the question by new year, because I am thinking of leaving my job at the new year if I do not show progress). By success, I mean that I earn enough money to run our life ( me and kids), and being at least the 3rd. Successfull agent in the office, if not the 1st.

Well... I signified with dreamy pisces in this chart highly concerned with money ( by pisces being the exaltation of Venus). It is my dream to be sucessfull with what I am doing i.e. Jupiter exalts Saturn, the ruler of the 11th. which is the 2nd from the 10th. Jupiter is not at its exaltation. It only has term in Libra and it is in an angular house. i.e. I am not great at what I am doing, but still I am capable of improving my job.

Jupiter conjucts Neptune by antiscion . Another testomony that I am very delusional about success. I think this conjuction occuring in the 12th. Say , I feel I am powerless to manage.

I look at the ruler of my 2nd., Venus. It has just move into Cancer to the exaltation of Jupiter! That is to say, I will have power/ strength/ motivation to improve my income. And it is great that Venus has done with Saturn. If it was bad luck/ obstacles it is over now ! Venus will be squaring Jupiter with MR which is so good ! With square aspect, it may not be an easy ride, but I will earn the amount of money I want i.e. jupiter receives venus from its exaltatoin.

While Venus rushes towards Jupiter, mercury comes into the picture ! I look at the ephemeris to find out if Mercury is a prohibition or a frustration. I see Venus will start applying to Jupiter, before it perfects sextile with Mercury. So, Mercury is a frustaration - some delays with my earning money.
Mercury shd. Be my rivals ( open enemies ) and at the same time my business partners who are other agents.

Highly prominent 6th. House catches my attention with Sun and Mars on its house cusp. ( 6th. House cusp was so promient in the 1st chart too ) . I do not understand what 6th. House is yeilling out. Mars shd. Be the money I owe and my taxes, etc. Which are increasing every single month ( mars being the ruler of 8th. Mars is not only in its sign but will be cazimi) But, what can Sun represent here ( sun was the 6th. House ruler in the 1st chart too and was conjucting AC ) ? TN in the 6th. gives expansion to the 6th. House matters. What is that unavoidable/ fated matter ? Jupiter will be dealing with Sun and Mars. Jupiter is at the fall of Sun, and in the detriment of Mars, but Jupiter will be receiving both planets from its triplicity ? Is that to say that I will be able to overcome issues with mars and sun ?

And Moon... I have managed to come out of Scorpio and to arrive into the 9th. House ! And Moon is in the 9th. yes, I pray God for success every single day, and I keep faith in successing sooner or later.

Moon rules the 5th. in the chart, the nature of my job. I remember that Felipe told me once that I shd. Look at the 1st, 10th. And 2nd house rulers for my job charts which sound right. However, I can not take off my eyes from 5th. house with sirius sitting on the 5th. house cusp. I do not know if sirius there is something to consider.

But what about highly dignified, but retro Saturn in 10th. ? Jupiter and Saturn are rushing into each other with MR. Although Saturn is the ruler of the 11th, 2nd from the 1st, it is not a happy planet, at all - some dissapointments, structures. So, I conclude that no, I will not have succuess by the end year. And with Moon's last aspect to Saturn, I wake up from my dreams.

In my "Will I/ Shd. I leave my job" charts not only L1, but also L7 is in terrible shape. So, I just wonder if there is any help I can get from this chart. I have to find a way out to stand own my feet in this metropolitan despite the fact that I have SN conjuct Saturn in Cancer in 10th. in my natal.

Thanking in advance so much.
Breeze

Re: Will I be sucessfull with my job by end year ?

Breeze wrote:Highly prominent 6th. House catches my attention with Sun and Mars on its I am not doing well at all my job.

( 6th. House cusp was so promient in the 1st chart too ) . I do not understand what 6th. House is yeilling out. Mars shd. Be the money I owe and my taxes, etc. Which are increasing every single month ( mars being the ruler of 8th. Mars is not only in its sign but will be cazimi) But, what can Sun represent here ( sun was the 6th. House ruler in the 1st chart too and was conjucting AC ) ? TN in the 6th. gives expansion to the 6th. House matters. What is that unavoidable/ fated matter ? Jupiter will be dealing with Sun and Mars. Jupiter is at the fall of Sun, and in the detriment of Mars, but Jupiter will be receiving both planets from its triplicity ? Is that to say that I will be able to overcome issues with mars and sun ?
Hi Breeze,

I have not been active at the forum lately but I do think about you now and then. I hope things are getting better for you . . . how are you?

I had your question regarding "6th house and Sun conjunct Mars" somehow in the back of my mind and just the other day I remembered that either late September or early October you were very ill (I might not be accurate about these dates). Could the quote above refer to the illness you had? I don't know the nature of the illness you went through -- heart? some kind of inflammation? Headaches? (I shouldn't be nosy, sorry about that).

Anyway, I just wanted you to know I was thinking about your question.

Take care, PoF

Hi my dear PoF,

Thanks so muchhh for your interest . That's highly apprecaited. I am very well,hope you are doing well, too.

Yes, I had been verrry ill then. No,it was not heart. It just started with a cold, but then it became sinusitis,angina and bronchitis. Not good at all.

I am not quite sure if a career chart reveals the issues about health. But I know sure that the money I owe to others ( taxes, credit cards) increaes every single day. Mars, ruler of 8th., becomes cazimi.

And I go to back that chart quite often to find out also the meaning of Saturn. I mean it is the 2nd from the 10th, what we gain from the job, but it is Saturn still.

I do not ever thing that this chart is promising, but I do not give up. I push hard.

I do not know.... Hope one day I will be reading charts accurately.

Best love
Breeze

Hello forum,

The feedback with my chart is that I was not successful at all, not even a bit.

With Venus separated from Saturn, and squaring Jupiter and Jupiter receiving Venus from its exaltation, I shd. Admit that I was expecting to earn some money. But I cld. Not even manage this. I did work hard, but...

And Saturn... I still can not find out the exact meaning for Saturn i.e. is it my being uncapable of doing my job or is it the bad luck or is it my blocking myself unsubconsciously ( it is said that when you think you can not manage to do this specific thing, you attract incidents that prevent you doing that thing i.e. You attract what you attract. I am not a fan of that idea, because I am inclined to deny things which eyes do not see, but why not ) or something else.

At this point, I have just arrived where I started i.e. What is that Saturn ? If I know what it is and if I can handle it, I have the belief that I can be succesfull. For any members who may wonder why I am not leaving my current job, I have not a better option at all, I actually do not have an option. And horary charts leaving my job confirm this. Heavens beautifully reflect what happens here, on planet earth.

Any help will be highly apprecaited.
Breeze

I agree about Saturn. Saturn retrograde on the MC would suggest a difficult transition that will take more time than expected to improve and also a lot of work. It is not something that will just show up or present itself immediately. At least Saturn has a minor dignity, so it is probably not as bad as it could be, such as loss of job. It is also received by Jupiter in the 7th, so it might represent other people helping you with this problem. There is mutual reception, which is not something you necessarily want with a malefic and would make the aspect more difficult and disappointing. Four degrees with mutable signs on the angles and Saturn involved would suggest in maybe 4 months. However, there is a lot of 6th house emphasis, which can suggest lower level work or work that is drugery. If you are in the medical profession or other field related to the 6th, then it might be describing that, though. Do you change jobs frequently? The mutability in general suggests you might take on two jobs or roles in your career. Is this something in your natal?

Saturn at night to me sometimes suggests lack of knowledge in whatever area it is associated with, since it is a planet associated with knowledge and it is out of sect, which the cold adds to lack of clarity. It could mean that you don't know how to be successful and this is something that you struggle with more than others and are learning with time.

Thanks so much Felipe .

Well... In my natal, SN conjucts by 2 degree my Saturn both in Cancer. So, I can understand how Saturn in my above chart plays. i.e. Endless efforts, working harder than others and despite all the qualities I have, success just slips away, and so that the money. Just at the moment I say OK, it is my calling , things just end in the opposite way .

And what do you think Felipe about SN being the qualities we are familiar with ? I mean I have talents naturally represented by Saturn, solid and diciplined work, and my Saturn at the top of my natal, although it is in Cancer, some good reputation etc. Do you think that I can make a better use of my natal SN and natal Saturn in Cancer so that I can stand on own feet ? Or is it just that as long as it is there, it will be as is ?
felipeastrologo wrote:Having Saturn in the house of the quesited or querent (Saturn not being a significator or a relevant natural ruler of the quesited) is similar to having the South Node there. It contracts and shrinks, so not favorable in a situation where we would want things to grow and expand, such as money.

Jupiter would be like the North Node, conversely.
Last edited by Breeze on Sat Dec 30, 2017 8:24 am, edited 2 times in total.
Breeze

Tanit, thank you so much for helping me understanding Saturn. That is highly apprecaited. I am quite happy and excited with your analyises so that I can not take off myself replying ever single thing you said. And I hope I will have your understanding for my excitment and I hope you will have patience with reading what I have to say.

I am a real estate agent working in a well-known global brand.

Tanit3333 wrote:I agree about Saturn. Saturn retrograde on the MC would suggest a difficult transition that will take more time than expected to improve and also a lot of work.
By transition, I understand it is a kind of transit, so that it will be over. If I am getting you right, it is a relief for me.

Well... I work hard. I insist on that I work harder than all the agents in the office, I can even say that I am the one working hardest. Of course it can be questioned if I am working in the right way, and how I cld. improve myself to have the desired outcome. But I never sit back and wait jobs come to me. I go after them.
Tanit3333 wrote: At least Saturn has a minor dignity, so it is probably not as bad as it could be, such as loss of job. It is also received by Jupiter in the 7th, so it might represent other people helping you with this problem.
I do not lose my job, beacuse I have financial and emotional support from my mom as long as her support for my kids. She is looking after them when they are back from school.

Recently, I have met some new people who told me they wld. support for my job i.e. Recommending me to their acquaintances or intruducing me with their friends who have large network. I pray they will keep their promise and I will have jobs.
Tanit3333 wrote:However, there is a lot of 6th house emphasis, which can suggest lower level work or work that is drugery. If you are in the medical profession or other field related to the 6th, then it might be describing that, though. Do you change jobs frequently? The mutability in general suggests you might take on two jobs or roles in your career. Is this something in your natalh?
6th. House emphasis - I shd. Meet new people every single day to improve my work. I mostly fail with that. So, yes - low level of work. I am working on that for the last couple of months. I hope to have the fruit of meeting new people.

Changing jobs - Yes, I did when I gruadated from university. I have never been stable with my jobs either for this or that reason. I wanted to bein the fashion industry. I started with marketing position in computer , and finally ended up in a global textile agency. I quit my last job because I had my 1st baby. I wanted the 2nd child so much, and I had my daughter just after 21 months later my son. I was the stay home mom for 8 years. When they started kinder garden, I got involved with selling antiques and vintage things.

And yesss, 10th. House cusp is Gemine in my natal ! Mercury tight conjuncts Uranus and Moon airy and cardinal sign Libra in my natal, it is just sitting between Uranus and Moon. Personally, I find it quite boring doing the same thing for life time. I am now thinking of having licence for being a court expert in real-estate business which I can earn extra money.
Tanit333 wrote:Saturn at night to me sometimes suggests lack of knowledge in whatever area it is associated with, since it is a planet associated with knowledge and it is out of sect, which the cold adds to lack of clarity. It could mean that you don't know how to be successful and this is something that you struggle with more than others and are learning with time.
Yes, there are areas where I am lacking knowledge in the techinal part which I will be completing at the beg. Of new year ( the previous course I went were mess. I will be attending new ones from a other teacher ) However, this has never been an issue beacuse I have always failed at the very begining i.e. Not enough portfolios for selling or for renting

So, I think it is more related for not knowing how to be successful i.e. What else shd. I doing and How shd. I be doing that.

And last thing - if it is ever something to be considered. Transiting Saturn in my natal was going through my IC in my natal for 2016/ 2017 . Saturn will be conjuncting my IC in Solar Return for 2017/ 2018.
Breeze

Hi Breeze,
Breeze wrote:Do you think that I can make a better use of my natal SN and natal Saturn in Cancer so that I can stand on own feet? Or is it just that as long as it is there, it will be as is ?
We need to know what Saturn signifies as a house ruler first and foremost, then as a natural ruler, then on aspects and receptions with other planets. It depends on the personality you developed in life as well as your connection with your essence/soul, which is deeper than personality and is studied via the seven main Arabian Parts. Above all, it depends on the current context of your life.

Any potential debility or strength will be there from birth until death. It will be triggered in different times and situations in life. How, when and if a potential will manifest requires an analysis of the natal chart along returns, progressions and transits.

Generally speaking, debilitated planets in a natal chart can show areas of potential improvement and personal work.

The planet responsible for *intentional* improvement and balance by working on our debilities is the Lord of the Geniture.

The Lord of the Geniture is the planet with the most essential AND accidental dignity in our natal charts. Determine that planet and use its qualities, both by house rulership and natural rulership to counterbalance weaker areas in your life.
--
Felipe Oliveira
http://traditionalmedicalastrology.org
http://medicalastrologer.net