Golden Ratio-based Aspects in birth charts?

Hello everybody,

I'm rather new here. I hope i have something useful to say. Over the last couple of months i've been researching the so-called Golden Aspects, introduced by the German astrologer Theodor Landscheidt in the 1970's. I think i may have found a simple technique for using these aspects in birth charts, as a complement to the 'usual aspects'. If the Golden Ratio appeals to you, please check it out and let me know what you think of this approach. It's kind of a long read, but i hope you find it interesting.

Here's the full article, as published yesterday on my blog

Φ in the sky: how to interpret Golden Aspects
http://www.dubbhism.org/2017/12/in-sky- ... pects.html

I'm thinking that Golden Aspects may be useful for a quantitative approach to astrological research and interpretation. The article suggests some possible directions for future research, and some questions that are unanswered for now.

I would especially be interested in feedback of astrologers who have personally known Theodor Landscheidt. I haven't been able to find any information in his books and articles on how to use Golden Aspects in birth charts. In the Astrological Journal of may 1998 there's a rather difficult article by Landscheidt explaining how to derive them, but there's not a lot of practical information.

Greetings
Anton