The Stellium of 2018

On Feb. 28, 2013, Pope Benedict unexpectedly announced his retirement.
The Vatican held a conclave on Mar. 12th. and Pope Francis was elected and pronounced Pope the next day.

This chart is an example of a Stellium, the gathering of multiple planets in the same sign. It is often the indicator of major events.

As you can see, for Mar. 12, 2013 with the conclave to elect a new pope the Stellium is in the 12th. house, it being a secret meeting.

The Sun, Moon, Mercury, Venus, Mars, and Neptune are all in Pisces. Pisces is also considered the sign of religion and inspiration.
On January 17th. 2018 we sill see another Stellium of 6 planets. The Sun, Moon, Mercury, Venus, Saturn, and Pluto will all be in Capricorn.

This chart is mostly for illustration purposes but is done for Washington D.C.

I would like to hear opinions about what possible major event next years Stellium could signify.

Personally, I think there will be a major announcement from the special counsel Robert Mueller about his investigation into the Trump campaign.

Good one. Before I look too much further that week is significant in the USA in that their Government may run out of money to pay the Federal Employees.

There is a game of Arm Wrestle going on. You'll be aware that the Americans try to ensure that no one person (a King) can dictate to all others. The wages bill for the Federal Employees increase each year and they, the House, have to raise the Debt allowed to pay for the Employees. The Government can shut for several days.

That week will be about that for sure, but easily about other things especially with the Mars Uranus inconjunction. And Mars can be said to be translating light from Pluto.

That could be a fairly serious flash point. Late on the 17th Jan I think UKT so pretty well in the middle in the US of A.

I can't explain it all here but many see this as a classic Republican Stitch Up. He's cut Taxes for the Rich and now will take money from the Poor, because his Own may NOT allow the Debt Ceiling to be raised.

This thing is building. When does it become critical ? From the 12th Jan you've got five planets in Capricorn and then the Moon arrives late on the 14th Jan UKT.

You should note that Venus is combust the 9th Jan too. Usually that sees Investors loosing faith but it is so slow moving it can run from the very beginning of that week till your chosen critical day. But this Venus combust seems to last months. Suddenly you should see Bond Yields begin to rise and Credit begin to dry up.

But I've been saying that since last February and I can hardly get my hopes up again. I'm a SHORT Seller.

Take note that something very big ideologically is going down. Trump wants money to build his Wall etc, and to fund his Tax Reforms, but the Republicans are an anti-borrowing Party. There is a massive conflict.

You could see a form of Governmental Suicide taking place.

Mercury gets strangled by Saturn on the 12th Jan.

My own experience is that the Moon in Capricorn can takes the Mood very low. The New Moon is a very flat time but if things hit the fan then the outcome is a lot more serious than the Full Moon hysteria.

And I can't remember which way it is but the Moon moving between Pluto and the Sun in Capricorn can bring deaths. The energy gets so slow that people stop.

I think this one is a relative poor one in that Pluto sucks the Life out of the Sun on the 9th Jan, and she ONLY has 8 days to recover before the Moon adds her "touch".

So I'm clear in what I'm saying if in Capricorn the Sun is followed closely by the Moon crossing Pluto then things become so stagnate that people stop breathing.

To combat that people need to keep moving to keep the blood flowing. Keep moving. Keep breathing.

Do we realise just how important the planets are in Life ?

I think there is an awful lot of -VE around then. Well spotted.

H

PS Probably a better time for your Chart would be around 12pm with Capricorn on the 10th. Certainly the whole World will be watching.
Last edited by WooWoo on Sat Dec 23, 2017 1:12 am, edited 2 times in total.

I just took a quick look.

Trump's Chart has Capricorn on the 5th House. On the 16th Jan 2018 Saturn is on the Cusp.

He is taking a massive punt. Head on confrontation.

All the Stellium planets are in his 5th House. Forming very -VE aspects with much of his Chart.

Nearly all his planets are either squared, inconjuncted or opposed by the Stellium..

Others might want to look more carefully at that.

H

PS But the one I like is that The Node is closing on on his Pluto. The battle of the Dark Forces nears.

nipoleon,

thanks for your post.. it is interesting speculation! of course 'there will be a major announcement from the special counsel Robert Mueller about his investigation into the Trump campaign' any way you slice it...that is coming regardless and is a given. just when the timing is, or the outcome of it is not a given.

and of course there was much speculation on the election with trump and clinton and afterwards much speculation on whether trump would last a full year on office or not too... no shortage of speculation, but you have pointed out a coincidence here which merits consideration.

in the case of the pope benedict resigning - which happened a few weeks before the stellium, there were factors in his chart which strongly pointed to this..

in fact, the most obvious connection back to some real surprise in trumps chart is the solar arc midheaven making a 45 to the 10th house uranus... on the basis of only this, it supports the idea and dream of many that trump might have a change of profession at some point in 2018.. the new moon on his descendant in his 2018 solar return chart could support this too..

astrologers and ordinary people have been looking for this ever since trump was elected.. some might refer to the muller investigation as a witch hunt.. i tend to see it that way myself.. however, it doesn't change the fact we are here now..

i am going to have to look at some more charts before i can comment more fully, but i like what you have raised here.. thanks..

Stelliums of six or more planets occur only once every few years and it's amazing how they coincide with major world events. In the case of Pope Francis, literally the same day.

The more planets that can fit in a sign the more significance it can have, especially when combined with the signs ruler and the outer planets.

I think it's best to base the interpretation on the symbolism of the sign. Capricorn is rather restricting and controlling but not so much violence. That's why I tend to more of an issue of the police and the law.

The 2018 stellium concerns me quite a bit since Pluto is involved. This could indicate a really major event like a war.

nipoleon,

thanks for the ongoing conversation! saying same day for the pisces stellium and pope francis is a bit ambiguous... he stepped down feb 28th... your chart is for march 13th... it is plenty close enough though! as i was saying - i think one has to look at the popes chart for more clarity on why him and why at that time..

but, i continue to believe you are onto something here with the capricorn stellium! the problem is predicting exactly what it could mean.. unfortunately it might not be pretty given saturn-plutos reputation.. i have been talking of this conjunction which is coming due in a few years, for a long time.. it coincides with the 20 year jupiter-saturn conjunction too.. all in all, to me it suggests some major events and developments.

i was wondering if there could be some event out of saudi arabia - a capricorn country as i see it.. anything is possible.. if we think of capricorn as conservatism, or even worse - draconian leadership styles from gov't - there are more possibilities here then just the fate of trump with regard the muller investigation.. any major leader - the queen in the uk - is another one - could be on tap for a major change.. uk is another cappy country too as memory serves me.. thanks again for bringing this up.. i always enjoyed donna cunninghams focus on them and got a lot from reading her on this topic.. i think tracy marks might have also focused on the concept of the stellium too..

There you go for a moment Trump would have a bit of a nightmare next week, but actually he might be right in his element.

"THE STELLIUM by Lynn Koiner

A stellium occurs when 4 or more planets fall in a House. This configuration creates too much energy coming into the activities and affairs of that House. It generates obsessive energy. The individual becomes obsessively focused with the activities of that House. The affairs of that House take up all of the energies of the individual.

It is essential that the individual GET OUT OF THAT HOUSE by going to the opposite House. A stellium likes an opposition to it. The opposition makes the individual clearly aware that there is a choice whereas a stellium without an opposition can get trapped more easily in the congested House. Besides the obsessive quality, the House activities will be upset for long periods when any planets transit a hard aspect to the planets in T-square. Everything goes awry!"

I still think he'll be having one though, when Mars explodes Uranus right under his IC late on the 17th Jan.

More really shocking revelations to come ??

H