iran 2018

feb 1979 chart.

april 1979 chart.

2018 aries ingress.

solar return 2018 for the feb chart.

solar return 2018 for the april chart.

last, but definitely not least - the head religious leader of iran today - ali khamenei.. if he goes, it could potentially alter irans situation significantly.. i would imagine preparations have been made for this given his present age - 79 this coming april .. his chart is under stress with the saturn/pluto as we move towards 2020.. this is a sunrise chart in the absence of a specific time for him..

Last edited by james_m on Thu Apr 12, 2018 4:47 pm, edited 4 times in total.

maybe i should be looking at the ingress data for 2017 still!

i am sorry i have yet to comment on these charts, or almost no commenting..

i have a few more to share too.. these are important dates..

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Second_in ... an_Rouhani

rouhani's 2nd term chart.

and the time of ayatollah ali khamenei's active leadership role from june 4 1989.

they are all interesting charts to consider. one can see some of the astrological connections sticking out.. for example - moon rising in the feb 1st 1979 with rising degree in the 2nd inauguration chart for rouhani and the position in this last leadership chart of ayatollah khamenei uranus-neptune and saturn conjunction... all of these sensitive points in the 3 charts i mention are being highlighted in the upcoming year thanks the transit of saturn in capricorn.

edit - image repair...

apparently the usa is backing out of the iran nuclear deal with trump citing netanyahus presentation as part of the rationale.. the presentation was riddled with lies, but leaving that aside, it is interesting to see just how this unfolds moving forward.. trump appears to be cut from the same stone as all the previous usa presidents in defying any type of logic that seeks for a way for other countries, in particular - iran, to be included in the exceptional nations playground..

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iran_nucl ... _framework

the chart is interesting, even though it is set for noon in the absence of a specific time for this event. i note the transits today back to this chart above... of note - the sun- jupiter opposition lands right on the venus in the above chart.. transiting north node is exactly opposite the sun/mars conjunction in the feb 1979 chart.. i think this bodes well for iran.. i haven't considered how it bodes for the usa, or israel - the 2 countries opposed to it politically.. perhaps the data works better off a different iran chart, but i happen to find the feb 1979 a good chart to work with.

here is a biwheel with todays transits in the outer wheel - inside chart is the april 2nd 2015 agreement date..

http://www.moonofalabama.org/2018/05/tr ... l#comments

i would like to talk about this one prominent aspect in the event chart from yesterday.. the sun opposite jupiter.. it seems to me that the confidence inherent in jupiter is on full display in this opposition aspect to the sun yesterday in the reading of this event and how it may play out..

financial sanctions are supposed to curtail the ability of iran to function.. although they have been in place for many years, the idea was that this nuclear agreement with iran would see them fall away over the course of time.. now this opposition is in the signs taurus sun and scorpio jupiter - the money signs.. jupiter is retrograde.. i think this typically happens in any opposition to the sun, but it would seem to be that jupiter is especially weak in the opposition here and that the usa has overplayed its hand thinking it can leverage the rest of the world to go back to maintaining this financial sanction regime it wants to continue to express towards iran..

so - the opposition of sun to jupiter - is it too much of a good thing to think that it is actually a bad move on the part of the usa to cancel this deal while iran has been honouring it, in spite of whatever presentation israel has offered to challenge iran? it seems to me israel is not happy with iran and has a motive to complain about iran, but how much of it is reality based?
perhaps mercury in square to pluto/mars leaves room for someone to be lying in all of this..

would the idea of sun opp jupiter imply a type of rash behaviour that was a bit over the top? it seems trump pulling out of this agreement is just this as i read it.. over confidence in ones position seems to be the role that trump and usa are playing here... whether europe and the rest of the world go along with the usa's dictates or the fact they are cancelling the agreement remains to be seen.. however, it would be hard for other countries to enter into any agreement with a country that has a history of breaking agreements.. this is one more example that casts a pale on the usa as i see it. i chalk a good bit of it up to the sun-jupiter opposition and this attitude of over confidence extending itself a bit too far here..

additional note.. will this be viewed as a rash act on the part of usa? i think it will... not all good comes from jupiter.. in opp to sun i think the idea of this being a rash act that will not work out the way it was hoped is fairly strong..