jordan national chart

this is from nic campions 4th edition..

it is helpful to read the notes in his book to get a better view on all of these national charts.. one really needs the book to appreciate all the hard work and effort that went into it..

this chart is a noon time, so one will have to ignore the angles.. the reason i post it is off this story line out today which one can read here.

http://al-sura.com/jordans-king-arrests ... -led-coup/

it is interesting from an astro angle in that mbs the prince of saudi arabia has his moon on the very same degree as the chart below... also - the offer leader of uae has noon chart sun at 20 pisces.. i refer to these leaders as mbs and mbz - the first one for saudi arabia and the 2nd for uae..

below is king abdullahs chart using a noon time in absence of a specific time for him..

edit - image repair....
Last edited by james_m on Thu Apr 12, 2018 4:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

The Sun in Jordan's chart is 3 degrees Gemini 34 minutes, and strongly aspected. In the nearish future transiting IsisTranspluto in Virgo will square that Sun. This could be very positive for the Monarchy?

here is the solar return for this year... the chart looks challenging this year based off the noon time solar return... moon applying to saturn, which rules the ascendant while venus is also caught up in the opposition / square..

looking at king abdullah 11's 2018 solar return chart - off another noon time - i note the degree of mars at 2 sag, is in opposition to the jordan chart sun at 3 gemini..