Rectification: Donald Trump

Donald Trump.
June 14, 1946. 14:35:16 (UT). Rectified by Fadi Mazboudi.
40°N42′ — 73°W48′
Most planets are on the eastern horizon, indicating a person struggling to create his own way in life.

Mars is in Leo in the first house conjunct the Ascendant (Orb:31′) is very indicative of his haughty and arrogant nature.

The Sun in conjunction with the cusp of the eleventh house brought him friends in positions of authority and power, though not exempt from disloyalty and betrayal (Saturn in the eleventh in a bad cosmic state).

Note Jupiter in the third house conjunct the cusp (Orb:48′) this is an indication of success in elections. The Sun and Uranus are in a very tight mundane conjunction in his tenth house (Orb:18′).

It was very clear that Trump was going to defeat Hillary in the elections from their radices… Her third house containing 3 malefics (see Marr’s rectification) stands no chance against his Jupiter tightly conjunct the cusp. Keeping in mind that we are predicting from a static figure…

Events and Directions in the Life of Donald Trump:

(For a list of events see: http://fadimazboudi.com/index.php/2017/ ... ald-trump/)

I like the Chart with the Ascendant about 29°30' Leo and this leave his Gemini and Sagittarius intercepted.

I think that relates to somebody who is completely Ungrounded, and unwilling to hear any others' opinions of him.

I'd hate to be him when it all goes wrong, and the period from the 8th Jan to the 18th Jan could be a start of that.

The 19th Jan is when the US Government runs out of money. That week should be a very big showdown between Trump and sections of the Legislative.

H
Last edited by WooWoo on Wed Jan 03, 2018 2:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Donald Trump

Came with the Virgin of the Worlds. From the fallen angels, or archangels. The fallen one, because he performs his mission in the demonic second creation. Has 4 positive blood group. The map of true birth is well spelled out in the sutras for the death of his mother, on August 7, 2000.

The date of the true birth of consciousness and the beginning of the work of his fate was:

May 31, 1946, 4:36:09, (GMT - 4:55), 40°43'28.22"N, 73°46'45.07???W, New York City.

Rocko wrote:I like the Chart with the Ascendant about 29°30' Leo and this leave his Gemini and Sagittarius intercepted.

I think that relates to somebody who is completely Ungrounded, and unwilling to hear any others' opinions of him.

I'd hate to be him when it all goes wrong, and the period from the 8th Jan to the 18th Jan could be a start of that.

The 19th Jan is when the US government runs out of money. That week should be a very big showdown between Trump and sections of the Legislative.

H
I agree that the chart with the Ascendant about 29.5 degrees Leo, conjunct Regulus, feels right. Watch the antiscion at 0.5 degrees Taurus when Uranus transits over it in May 2018. This transit isn't just Uranus, as Uranus will be 135 degrees sesquiquadrate to Neptune in Pisces. Transiting Uranus will be in his ninth house, which could indicate anything from clashes with the higher judges to travel in distant lands or clashes with university students, or something to do with air travel, or something to do with a religious group? I have no idea, will watch with curiosity, maybe nothing will happen.

Fleur wrote:
Rocko wrote:I like the Chart with the Ascendant about 29°30' Leo and this leave his Gemini and Sagittarius intercepted.

The 19th Jan is when the US government runs out of money. That week should be a very big showdown between Trump and sections of the Legislative.

H
I agree that the chart with the Ascendant about 29.5 degrees Leo, conjunct Regulus, feels right. Watch the antiscion at 0.5 degrees Taurus when Uranus transits over it in May 2018. This transit isn't just Uranus, as Uranus will be 135 degrees sesquiquadrate to Neptune in Pisces. Transiting Uranus will be in his ninth house, which could indicate anything from clashes with the higher judges to travel in distant lands or clashes with university students, or something to do with air travel, or something to do with a religious group? I have no idea, will watch with curiosity, maybe nothing will happen.

The sutras are written in his map, on January 19, that the cases are connected with kleptomania. A real birth is a synonym for self-deception, illusion, ignorance, real perception of matter. Why flood in the subject, if astrology cannot be understood as an esoteric science?
You better tell me, where is 0 ° Aries at the moment? After all, it has been shifting since the creation of the world. And at you it is motionless on March, 21 -23, annually. This shows that matter does not move, then the Soul can not see movement in matter, then time does not exist in matter as an illusion in the reality created by relativity? Then the retrograde illusion should not exist without the rotational and translational movement of the world. Means matter in an infinite motion. This and the child can figure out, but why are not they astronomers and astrologers of classical astrology. This proves that classical astrology by destiny receives the lowest forms of development (demonic) in which while there is no thinking.

I hope you have enough intelligence to prove the validity of your astrology?

Alexander Mogolov

Please stick to the topic at hand and offer constructive and well meaning posts within the spirit of the forum. Your posts are pseudo-religious, highly inflammatory and not constructive. This is against the ethos of the forum.
"The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing" - Socrates

https://heavenlysphere.com/

We need to be discussing Trumpy so I'll add a few points here and if that fails I'll open another thread under the Mundane Category.

I'm sticking with the 29°59' Leo rising Chart. Because Steve Bannan and The Author of the recent book on Trump certainly have put a Rocket under Trump and I think that points Trump's MC/ IC being around the 24°35' point related to Uranus's SD at 24°34' ....

They say that a planet SD has massive power so you could sort of see Uranus twisting and torquing on Trump's IC with an inconjunction.

Bang! goes his Foundations !!! Is Inner Life, all exposed. Might be a good idea to draw up a chart for his Administration to she where that hit.

150° are the first thing I look for. Fleur teach me about anti-scion !! Brady 150° explains that the 150° just comes on to the stage, stops the play, and moves everything to a new location. A massive change and I think that's what's happened or is happening to Trump.

Now we have an idea what it or he was or is all about. He got to the White House by Swinging it (a la Tennis or Golf) or Winging it. Hit and hope. Or even possibly hit to ensure he didn't win. Just be totally outrageous.

I think though that now Uranus is moving away that we can't really expect this story to rumble on. It is done.

My view of Trumpy has changed. Before I thought he was A Dangerous Nutter, now I think he is just some sort of Inconsequential Idiot, who can't last for too long in power.

H

Now I often say one has to be completely honest when doing the Astrology. So I see two further points. One we can debate.

1/ Mars is heading like a torpedo towards Trump's IC. Hitting around the 17th - 18th Jan.

That week too it forms a mild inconjunction with Uranus at around 24°39'. Also on the 17th - 18th Jan. That'll add explosive power and energy.

NOT GOOD for Trumpy.

2/ As this has involved revelations then Jupiter might be involved.

Here's the debate ? How ? Jupiter is usually healing. Or in this case possible expanditory ? Gets to 23°11' Scorpio.

Or is it back to No Worries for Trumpy.

Ooooh ?

H

I wouldn't be surprised if Trump was born at least a few seconds after the official 10:54AM time, as tweaking it to 10:54 puts him in tropical Leo ascendant. I suspect this would appeal to him more than the stereotypes associated with Virgo. I've often seen him descibed in the press as "Mercurial", and he's suposed obsessive about number of things, inlcuding avoiding germs.
Graham

Graham F wrote:I wouldn't be surprised if Trump was born at least a few seconds after the official 10:54AM time, as tweaking it to 10:54 puts him in tropical Leo ascendant. I suspect this would appeal to him more than the stereotypes associated with Virgo. I've often seen him descibed in the press as "Mercurial", and he's suposed obsessive about number of things, inlcuding avoiding germs.
Graham
That looks like a viable argument, however, this guy's imposing appearance, let alone his rulership over a powerful country, speak to Leo rising.

His "Mercurial" nature is easily explained by the Gemini Sun. Obsessive compulsive tendencies (including in regard to germs) are characteristic not only of Virgo, but also of Capricorn, so I would attribute them to the 10th house position of the Sun (although I am aware that especially some traditional astrologers might not agree to my "equating" of signs and houses).

A 1st house Mars, as per above rectification, makes sense, albeit he is conjunct the ASC anyway, so this by itself would be no compelling argument in my book.

Visit my blog:
https://michaelsternbach.wordpress.com/