How to pick the correct horary significators in these questi

Hi, I am new to this forum, but I am not new to horary.

I need help in figuring out the correct significator for
these kind of questions.

1) Will my blog/ youtube be successful?
2) Will I grow a big following on social media like Instagram,
Twitter, etc
*** The blog, social media, etc are not related to astrology.

I normally take the 10th house to see any kind of success.
And blogging, youtube, and social media are all business, if
our intention is to earn money. So again it's a 10th house matter.

So normally I look for aspects between Moon and 10 thruler
and aspects between Ist house ruler and 10th house ruler.
I also look at aspects between 3rd house ruler and 10th to
check, if the content will be popular.

I will also check aspects between 11th ruler and 1st and 10th to check for social media.

My question for the more experienced astrogers is, how will
you read the chart for such questions? I am sure most experienced astrologers have their own websites for consultations, youtube etc
If you publish articles on your website and daily horoscopes like example Susan Miller, and had to elect a chart for starting your website, how would you decide the best best time to start to gain popularity?

And if you asked a horary whether your articles, blog, website, app, youtube etc would be successful, how did you read the horary chart?
Last edited by Jupiterrising on Tue Jan 16, 2018 2:21 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Re: How to pick the correct horary significators in these qu

Hi Jupiterrising,

Below is a link to a chart interpreted by Anthony Louis where he answered
Celeste Teal's question " Will I be a successful astrology writer ?".

I read this prediction from Teal's web-site about 2 years ago, but her site is not reachable at the moment.

Personally, I have always found this chart and Louis' prediction quite interesting and very valuable.

So, looking at this chart and the way it is predicted, I am inclined to assign 9th. House cusp ruler to facebook, twitter, instagram and youtube, because they are all about broadcasting, let it alone they are all internet staff.

I asked "Will I be successfull with my career ?" I am a real estate agent. Based on the above, I thought I should also look at the ruler of the 5th. when reading my chart. Here is what Felipe says about my reading:
felipeastrologo wrote:
A favorable answer would be shown by a change/ improvement for Jupiter (L2, L10 and L11) and/or an improvement to Saturn.
Here is the link to my question if you want to have a look:
http://skyscript.co.uk/forums/viewtopic.php?t=9442

Depending on the context ( I mean if you are about to start with your job OR if you have already been doing what you are now doing ) , I think you may decide to examine 9th. House cusp ruler, its condition and its aspects or you may choose to read your chart as Felipe suggests.

Hope above helps.

Cheers and best luck.
Breeze

Thank you for replying Breeze.

I have read Celesteal's article, but I am not sure whether we could use the same significators here. Getting a book published is very different from publishing an article on our own blog/website/social media.
In the case of a book publishing, we need to approach a publishing house whereas publishing on our own website does not require any permission/contract from a publishing house.
I think publishing of book or an article with a news agency/magazine etc is a 9th house matter, but publishing an article on our own website is 3rd.
Social media also cannot be 9th house matter for the same reason. Internet is actually 11th house. Success is always 10th house.

Hope my reply doesn't come across as being rude. I am not trying to be rude at all. I am just not convinced that it could be a 9th house matter. But Thank you for your input. :)

Jupiterrising

Personally I would look to the 10th for any kind of success or public recognition, whether through a blog or site or anything else. Of course, you also want to generally just pay a lot of attention to the Moon and whether she aspects a benefic or is received and so on.

I wouldn't worry about things like finding significators for social media or the internet, really your focus isn't so much as being successful in understanding and manipulating social media, nor in understanding or using the internet, it's about recognition and acclaim first and foremost and so I would stick to the significations of the 10th above all else.
"The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing" - Socrates

https://heavenlysphere.com/

Hi Jupiterrising,

I do not think that Celestal's concern was any publising house or any permission etc. I see as just a "broadcast" and "success" issue when it comes to books or internet staff.

It is so good that Paul came here and explained us.

And no Jupiterrising, I do not find your post rude at all. Just opposite - I am so happy to exchange thoughts :' :)

I wish you success and best luck
Breeze