Which part of children did Abu Ali Al Khayyat used?

Hello,

I'm reading his book "The Judgments of Nativities" and there are some chapters related to children and he mainly uses some part of children which he doesn't explain how to count throughout his book.

I know that most authors of ellenistic period used this part counted in different ways, so I have no idea which one did use Abu Ali ...

I have a PDF file with arabic parts listed, and there are 4 of them which arabs used

Children Asc + Saturn - Jupiter (Day)
Children Asc + Jupiter - Saturn (Night)

Children (Time, Number,
& Sexes of) Asc + Jupiter - Mars

Children, Female Asc + Venus - Moon

Children, Male I Asc + Jupiter - Moon (Day)
Children, Male II Asc + Moon - Jupiter (Night)

I only may assume it's definitely not the one used for females or males only,but there are still 2 versions left...

Help me pls! :D

PS. He also has a very intresting predictive technique with the use of this part and solar revolution: "And when in the revolution of years Jupiter or Venus comes to the place of the Part of Children or aspects it by square or opposition, it signifies that he will have children at that time.
(Jupiter has a greater signification forchildren than does Venus.)"

Has anyone used it? Does it work with this mysterious part?
It is not death that a man should fear, but he should fear never beginning to live.
Marcus Aurelius

Konrad wrote:I am no expert on Abu Ali, but the lot that you use to time children is the Jupiter/Mars lot. If I remember correctly, the technique comes from Dorotheus.
Thank you very much! Now I feel more confident! I also thought it could be this particular lot, since Dorotheus has a similar predictive technique,but using only transits instead of solar revolutions...
It is not death that a man should fear, but he should fear never beginning to live.
Marcus Aurelius