Astrology quotes by Juan Estadella

I thought these are sweet and I wanted to share them with you. If this is not the right place to post these then please move the post.

"You follow your path but you come to a fork and you do not know where to shoot. You climb a tree and from there you can see which of the two roads is yours. You go down and take it. That tree is Astrology. "

"With Astrology you can select the best time to start a business, but if you intend to put a jewelry in the desert, even with the help of the stars you will fail."

"Astrology is like a good road map: it shows you the best way, which is not always the shortest or the easiest one."

"Astrology is like medicine, it is a science-art, not an exact science."

"As an astrologer, I do not believe in an immovable destiny that we can not change. I do not think of it as a script written by someone we must represent. But by conviction and personal experience, I do not believe in the absolute freedom of the individual to create his destiny. Rather, I believe in a middle term: there is a pre-configured destiny in its master lines, but with which it is possible to interact. "

— Juan Estadella.
www.FadiMazboudi.com
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC4xnsx ... subscriber

Nice quotes, thanks.

I esp. liked the road map one. Plus, the highway of life inevitably includes some wrong turns and destinations. It's OK to fail. The highway of life has multiple lanes and alternate routes. That still lead in the same direction.