2018's Natural Disasters

Don't wish to be flippant.

We had a bad one on the Iran / Iraq border didn't we, and one in Costa Rica ?

I've read somebody saying we are in for 12 months of high Earthquake risk.

I won't know where to start nor how to locate high risk spots.

But I'll dig around and try to understand how it is done.

H
Last edited by WooWoo on Wed Jan 24, 2018 8:57 am, edited 3 times in total.

I remember recently being impressed with Christeen Skinner predicting a severe Natural Disaster near Chile. And sure enough they had terrible heavy rain that turned to massive mud slides.

So that was clever of her. I neither know how to predict Natural disasters and Extreme Weather NOT how to locate them.

Earthquakes seem to occur once clear pressure has come off. So a Square between Saturn and Pluto might produce an Earthquake as they begin to separate. Things give.

I'v raised this Thread because I've heard chatter about higher Earthquake risks and also Extreme Weather over the coming weeks and months.

Earthquakes around the Pacific Rim.

We shouldn't forget that Mars may well be Translating Light from square to Pluto to an oppositions to r.Uranus.

We need to consider that Mars is in Libra just now, in detriment or fall, and Uranus is in Aries.

My own personal experience is that Mars in Libra is Troubled. And he'll be really troubled to look up and see Uranus swanning about in his Home of Aries.

Furthermore, the square between Pluto and Uranus was really troublesome these last few years.

As things stand they are at the very outer extremes of Orbs about 6°30' but applying.

I think this is a VERY DANGEROUS energy. How would we try to tie it down further.

I'd say it is definitely an ALL POWERFUL Establishment, represented by Pluto in Capricorn, trying to bring a VERY RADICAL Player, represented by r.Uranus in Aries, undercontrol.

From what I just read about Translation Mars is then the messanger and Violence and Aggression is the message ?

Hold on to your hats till the exact energy on the 1st Dec Friday, just before the Full Moon, so under maximum Tension and Emotion.

Jupiter trines Neptune then too which I also think is related to Power.

Of course these energies could easily play out in Nature too.

H

Long time ago my Analysis pointed to the week for the 27th Nov as when the serious deterioration would occur.

We've got the 150° between Venus and r.Uranus till about 12pm on the 27th Nov. That could be a +VE. It could unsettle Investors too.

That might let me catch the Weekly Options at the Open before the prices turn sour. Perhaps late on the Friday the 24th Nov too.

Then that week, apart from Rising Jupiter trine r.Neptune which does involve some Reception as both are Rulers, after 12pm on the Monday, it is just full of awful Astrology.

We've got the Full Moon hitting peak Tension from the Tuesday, 28th Nov.

There is the Pluto 150° to The North Node. I'm NOT sure if this acts but it could be awful. 30th Nov am.

There Mars's opposition to r.Uranus which must bring Fireworks. r.Uranus is 6°25' from the square to Pluto applying so Mars may translate from Pluto. THAT's BAD. 1st Dec am.

Mercury gets caught up with Saturn as it SR. Really tangled up. All the time till the Wed 6th Dec. THAT COULD BE A REAL SHOCKER. THIS IS BAD you know what ...

Saturn crosses 27° Sagittarius. And possible the Galactic Centre acts. A possible CRASH Signal. Except in 1952.

H

PS CLEVER BOY !!

I was just reading some of The Professionals work and it reminded me that I think Earthquakes come when Pluto and Saturn form aspects.

But just now it is The North Node (Saturn like) and Pluto forming an inconjunction.

Further, The Node is in Leo.

Further, The Full Moon is nearing Full in Gemini.

And further but NOT directly related is the opposition of Mars to r.Uranus.

We are talking the 30th Nov - 1st Dec for the Eruption in Bali.

Around the New Year The Node forms a Yod with Pluto and Neptune.

All a bit out of my league to understand.

Further, I don't like the way Mercury is being strangled by Saturn now and really all the time till the 13th Dec.

Venus and Mercury being or close to being Out of Bounds.

Lots to suggest that if something does Blow that we might NOT deal with it all too well.

H

PS Plenty of start, stop, start dates listed in the link below. Might be worth running thru them to see what Astrological changes were happening.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1883_eruption_of_Krakatoa

Worth having a look thru the Timeline for the Explosion on Krakatoa in 1883.

It does remind me that I believe that Earthquakes and "Pressure" related Natural Disasters tend to involve Saturn and Pluto. And NOT necessarily -VE aspects.

Saturn restricts and Pluto will choose destruction over Restriction.

Thinking on The Vedics feel that the North Node is Saturn-esk and the South Mars like.

Saturn soon moves into its Home in Capricorn where it joins Pluto, and they both form 150° aspects by Sign to The North Node.

Why we, in the Capitalist World, should be worried is that The Node in Leo is very much related to the Top in an important Business Cycle.

So people are already saying that we are heading for a few years of higher Natural Disaster Risk.

Of course Neptune in Pisces is already forming that 150° by Sign relationship with The North Node.

I think also interactions with The Node -VEly next year. There is really a lot of Tension there.

H

PS Much then depends on whether The Node receives inconjunctions ? I'm NOT to sure.

Certainly the squares and the conjunctions are very relevant.

However, with Pluto forming an inconjunction early on the 30th Nov we should find out.

Looks like Heavy Selling of the Technology Giants is taking place.

Basically a very few companies have driven the Stock Markets to this High High Highs.

And they seem to be Selling now.

H