Somebody else will have to do the Rulership stuff. I'm NOT that good at it.

There are all sorts of variables to consider.

For me there are interesting things in that the Node continues to apply to the Eclipse Point, and sort of therefore to Trump's n.Pluto.

I've NEVER got it straight in my head about whether a North Node Eclipse is "worse" than a South Node one, and whether that varies for a Lunar Eclipse verses a Solar Eclipse.

The Eclipse Point seems to be 11°37'04" Leo. At that moment the Node is at 14°56'.

And it takes till April the 20th to reach the Eclipse Point, even though that is ONLY 3°15' away.

Although incredibly hard to understand and experience The Node is a very very powerful energy, and I think tends to be destructive.

Saturn like they say.

3°15' is reasonably close and I think we've got ourselves a Total Eclipse ....

[youtube.com/watch?v=lcOxhH8N3Bo] - Sorry couldn't help myself.

As to Trumpy the Node doesn't reach his n.Pluto till very late in April.

First the Orbs Trumpy's n.Pluto is at 10°17' and the Eclipse Point is 11°37' so close but no Banana.

But I doubt anybody's Pluto likes the full glare of the Moon on it, and definitely NOT an Eclipse.

And we know he is under the Spot Light now as to whether he tried to obstruct the FBI.

Ooooh Er ?

So I'm none the wiser.

H

As the Eclipse Point is ONLY about 1°20' from Trump's n.Pluto and the Node continues to apply to both till late April, I'm tying Trumpy in to the Eclipse.

You may have missed the subtle point Mueller's Team have made. They want to speak to Trumpy about Obstruction of the FBI Investigation when Comey was fired, which is a step change from the original Investigation into Russian Involvement in the Election.

General Fynn, I understand, has turned State's Witness.

I don't know, but having an Eclipse close to your ALL IMPORTANT, though regularly ignored n.Pluto, and then the Node continues to cross n.Pluto, has to be pretty intense and "Life and Death" stuff ?

You know The Node is like a Shadow. It Eclipses things. Things disappear into that Shadow.

Which is worse ? The North or South Node transiting. The North said to be like Saturn, and the South like Mars.

I'd suggest that Trump's Raw Power is going to disappear, and it'll be a bit by bit thing all the way till late April.

I think I need to analyse his n.Pluto more.

H

When trying to understand or deliniate an Eclipse there are many variables to manage.

I watched a helpful 'Tube the another night where an experience Astrologer, and I've done this for 20 Years, explained Eclipses.

Lunar, the crescendo or release. Solar, the appearance or start.

Also that he felt an Eclipse was active for 6 to 12 months. I'd say of course it depends on how close the Node is to the Eclipse Point, as some Eclipses just aren't worth remembering, but it could be easily well into the second year.

Which just leaves the idea of a South Node Eclipse verses a North Node Eclipse. A fundamental difference.

Without considering the sign I'd say a North Node Solar Eclipse would be the most noticeable, followed by the South Node Lunar.

H

I think it is important to know whether a North Node Lunar Eclipse is more releasing than a South Node.

I feel that this on in Leo and the fact that the Node continues to apply to the Eclipse Point till late March will deliver.

H

So Trumpy is giving his State of the Union statement tomorrow evening in the USA.

So that could be around midnight in the UK.

With the orbs of the Sun and Moon being over 10° each then I think you can say that Wednesday's Eclipse is active then.

The Moon will be around 4° Leo and closing on on Trumpy's Pluto.

From what I've read he has been putting off this Speach hoping to resolve the Debt Ceiling problem that has to be sorted by the 8th Feb.

"Congress and the administration only have weeks to find a legislative solution to the Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA) program, and some Democrats and Republicans have already all but deemed the legislative framework the White House presented Thursday (25th Jan) as dead on arrival." says CBS News.

No doubt he'll come out with some great offer to the Democrats tomorrow night. But I think they hold the Cards. One side or other has to back down.

Now here is the rub. For me the Node continues to apply to the Eclipse Point till late in March and to Trumpy's Pluto a little later.

This Debt Ceiling problem becomes more and more serious as they move towards the end of March when the US would then default on its Borrowing.

Poor Old Trumpy will have to suffer some sort of Psychological Annihilation.

Certainly my own understanding is that an applying Node to the Eclipse Point keeps the Eclipse very much front and centre.

Well see what gives.

H

PS Mars will trine the Eclipse Point on the 14th Feb I think energising it even more. And the Node shortly afterwards.

Trump will come out fighting that week for sure.

With Janice Yellen at the helm the Fed has been very stable. They avoided having meetings around Full Moons.

But for her last FOMC tomorrow she's gone for a Lunar Eclipse Full Moon at 11°37' Leo.

The Markets are selling just now and another Rate Hike might push them over the edge.

H