Where will there be a new war???

I can think of at least one site that has predicted that the US will be in a war in 2019 due to SP aspects of the United States chart. I know many people don't think this subject, but where will it be?? North KOrea or Iran. Trump yells and complains about both of these countries, but my money is on North Korea, as trump's mars line runs thru Korea and Washington DC. No wonder the DC politicians give him problems AMY

Amy,

I did a lot of re-analysis for my Investments.

Capitalism that is. The World we live under.

1/ After the 15th Sept things looks like they will deteriorate.

2/ Jupiter's inconjunction to Uranus on the 8th Nov looks like the last moment of Euphoria.

3/ Once Uranus begins to move forward and gain speed in 2019, I think the Chickens will be coming home to roost.

Nationalism.

As to War ? That usually comes when one country needs to gain Economically from another.

I don't necessarily see War yet. But things will begin to look very much more -VE come 2019.

Nearer term Mars conjuncts Pluto today 26th April and then inconjuncts Uranus on the 15th May.

Will that mean a Translation of Light from one to the other ? If so that ain't a pretty thing and you might get Conflict from it.

H
Last edited by WooWoo on Wed Apr 25, 2018 11:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.