Horary Astrologers

If this is not an appropriate question to ask in the forum, please feel free to delete my post.

Question: Who are some very good horary astrologers for paid consultation?
Skyscript does recommend one astrologer but I am sure there are many more very good horary astrologers.

I have consulted with a few. I would recommend Wade Caves, who was trained by Deb Houlding, and he gives a more nuanced reading, which I prefer. He is sometimes active in the forums too. I think Christopher Warnock is straight forward in his traditional techniques, but don't ask him any convoluted questions (ask one question, not something with 5 questions intertwined). I have heard people say that he would not answer all of their questions, but that makes sense, since you should only ask one question. Both have had correct readings for me but have a different style. It depends on what you are looking for. I have consulted with a few others but these two were the best I have tried. I only ask questions on things I feel like I am unable to see objectively.

Tanit3333 wrote:I have consulted with a few. I would recommend Wade Caves, who was trained by Deb Houlding, and he gives a more nuanced reading, which I prefer. He is sometimes active in the forums too. I think Christopher Warnock is straight forward in his traditional techniques, but don't ask him any convoluted questions (ask one question, not something with 5 questions intertwined). I have heard people say that he would not answer all of their questions, but that makes sense, since you should only ask one question. Both have had correct readings for me but have a different style. It depends on what you are looking for. I have consulted with a few others but these two were the best I have tried. I only ask questions on things I feel like I am unable to see objectively.
Thank you for the recommendations, Tanit. I really needed some good recommendations. I didn't know about Wade Caves, so I did a quick google search and found his website. I might consult him when I need a reading in future. I have had a reading from Christopher Warnock in the past, but I wanted more options.
Last edited by Jupiterrising on Fri Jan 26, 2018 7:41 pm, edited 3 times in total.

cosmicdolphin wrote:Def Christopher Warnock, Elena Elumen, and Nina Gryphon are gems in horary world
Thank you for the recommendations. I have read Elumens posts in this forum. Didn't know they had a website. I googled Elena Elumen, but nothing came up. I came across Nina's site when I was learning horary couple of years ago. Never consulted her because her blog was not updated, so I assumed she's not active or doing consultations.

EDIT: I think I found Elena Elumens site. Illuminating astrology. Is that the one?

Andrew Beven of the site here, is a member.

All the best
Vyri
:sg
"Omnia Numeris Sita Sunt" = Latin for;
"Everything is veiled in number"
"Ye Stars which are the glory of Heaven!"
If in your bright leaves we would read the fate of men and empires, "tis to be forgiven"- Lord Byron

Robert Hand! I got a reading by him (he is expensive though). I had a very sensitive horary question. He was bang on, made me believe in horary again :???: . I recommend him if you have the budget.
I also tried Christopher Warnock once. He is very straight forward like Tanit says. I like the way he reads.

AquariusMoonPerson wrote:Robert Hand! I got a reading by him (he is expensive though). I had a very sensitive horary question. He was bang on, made me believe in horary again :???: . I recommend him if you have the budget.
I also tried Christopher Warnock once. He is very straight forward like Tanit says. I like the way he reads.
I didn't know Robert Hand did private consultations and I didn't know he did horary. I have a computerized natal report by Robert Hand from Astrodienst. I thought he didn't do private consultations, I thought I read that on Astrodienst. But after reading your post I checked Astrodienst and actually they say that Liz Green doesn't do private consultations, they don't say Robert Hand doesn't. I don't know how I just assumed Hand doesn't give private consultations too.

How did you get a consultation with him? Through Arhat Media? How does that work? You book a consultation and wait for them to contact you?

I didn't know Robert Hand did consultations either. I assumed he would be super busy. He is my favorite astrologer, so I will have to get a reading some time. I tend to admire wise people with Jupiter in Cancer or Pisces. I wish all astrologers shared their charts so you could check that they seem like the sort of person who knows what they are doing.