Chiron welcome to Aries !

17th April 2018.

Um ?

Ah Yes Chiron into Aries for a few months and then back into Pisces, and then permentantly into Aries.

Chiron is a hard one. The Wounded Healer ? Others see her a bit like The Teacher who qualified at the University of Life.

Those who know things because they learned the hard way and remembered.

The Russians say "A Man who's taken a beating (and got back up) is worth ten who haven't" ...

Pisces - All about Escapism ?

Aries - All about Action ?

H
Last edited by WooWoo on Mon Apr 16, 2018 9:55 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Come on Folks !!

For Astro Types, Chiron moving from "dreamy" Pisces to "action stations" Aries, and giving us a taster before the main event, has to be very exciting.

The problem isn't I wouldn't know Chiron if I met him or her in the Street.

Have we got any Archetypes for an Arian Chiron ?

"Hard Won Experience" comes into it, but into what ?

H

Must admit I think we need to be paying attention to this.

Christeen Skinner sees Chiron as the Auditor. I see him or her as that sort of Can-Do Knowledge who can advise you whether to MOT the Car or get a newer one.

Sound knowledge.

I was waiting to see what would happen to my friend with Aries/ his Sun just intercepted in the 2nd house.

Knock ! Knock ! on the door and the HMRC demanding payment. Owch.

Um ?

H

Re: Chiron enters Aries in April 2018

Rocko wrote:17th April 2018.

Pisces - All about Escapism ?

H
You should know best, with your Pisces rising. LOL

I do not use Chiron in any natal or horary chart, since I feel that astrology is adequately served by the existing planets, including the trans saturnian planets.

I don't use asteroids for that reason.

I am not exactly sure how the transit of Chiron in Aries, will affect us, differently than its transit through Pisces. Therefore, I have no opinion about Chiron.

I am also not sure what is the point of Chiron's presence in the natal chart, at all, when Saturn and Uranus already well represents its qualities.

S.

Anybody receiving any Visitations from Shaman types ?

Or from People who clearly know what they are talking about and don't mind delivering tough messages.

The clear light of Dawn type enlightenment ?

The blindingly obvious ?

H

PS Yeh I'm with you on sticking to the fewest possible. But I like the idea that Chiron moves between the conscious inner world and the subconscious outer world.

That's real MJ. Maybe Chiron is MJ, and the timing fits well. We are at a sort of Will It ? Won't It ? time for MJ. As Chiron rolls back and forth into Aries over the next 12 months.

Man !

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xJytqvwZR34

So the Forum seems to have lit up. James's interesting piece on that awful fire in Siberia.

How do they do it ? How do you lock people in a Cinema ?

But I was looking back to see when Chiron last entered Aries. Looks like it first crossed into Aries in April 1968.

Dropped back out in October 1968, and returned in Feb 1969.

Can't remember anything too exciting happening on 1968, can you ? A bit of a dud year in terms of Revolutions I think.

H

PS The Node was in Aries in 1968 and 1969 too.

PPS Looking further back Chiron entered Aries in a oner in April 1918, having come to within 0°03 in early July 1917.

The Node was in Sagittarius.

My feeling is that Chiron moving into Aries will bring and increase in Assassinations, of all forms.

Why ?

I feel Chiron is the Ruler of People who sort things out. People who know the Bottom Line of things. Add in Aries and you'll get Violence as a means to sort things out.

Comey started things with his Character Assassination of Trump, published tomorrow by the way.

Let's see how things progress.

H

Personally IO have NOT noticed Chiron in action.

Certainly I felt there would be more "Hits" by "Hitmen" of all forms, but even that doesn't seem to be happening.

Perhaps Rudi Guliani and John Bolton are examples though.

H

Rocko wrote:
Personally IO have NOT noticed Chiron in action.
Me too. But I would apply that comment to every sign of the zodiac not just Aries. :lol:

Mark [/quote]
As thou conversest with the heavens, so instruct and inform thy minde according to the image of Divinity William Lilly