skyscript.co.uk
   

home articles forum events
glossary horary quiz consultations links more

Read this before using the forum
Register
FAQ
Search
View memberlist
View/edit your user profile
Log in to check your private messages
Log in
Recent additions:
Can assassinations be prevented? by Elsbeth Ebertin
translated by Jenn Zahrt PhD
A Guide to Interpreting The Great American Eclipse
by Wade Caves
The Astrology of Depression
by Judith Hill
Understanding the mean conjunctions of the Jupiter-Saturn cycle
by Benjamin Dykes
Understanding the zodiac: and why there really ARE 12 signs of the zodiac, not 13
by Deborah Houlding

Skyscript Astrology Forum

Virgo and his Saturn Return.
Goto page 1, 2  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Nativities & General Astrology
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
mya90



Joined: 10 Nov 2017
Posts: 30

Posted: Mon Jan 29, 2018 9:23 pm    Post subject: Virgo and his Saturn Return. Reply with quote

Hello,
one of my friends that i have been talking about here finally contacted me.
This is the Virgo guy.
He will start his saturn return soon, next month.

I do not know if it is possible but i am very curious about his chart and saturn return period.
He has changed after some trip to Asia as i said before her ein the thread.

I do not know why but i feel heis becoming a different person.

I have had struggles with him since 2015 when we had an affair then he abandoned me for other girls, then he wanted to come back… I was immature as well as him, i had a big pride and a big ego. I couldnt forgive.
Now… After almost 3 years…

What happened? WHat person will he become?
Since 2015 he has become very party person, i couldnt believe. Before he was a normal, oridinary man. Then even drugs came into his life. He is an artist. Very creative.

He was a bit show off, since the end of the last year he has been calming down.

His chart is here.
Thank you.

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Michael Sternbach



Joined: 01 Mar 2014
Posts: 480
Location: Switzerland

Posted: Tue Jan 30, 2018 9:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, at first glance, we may consider someone with such emphasis on Virgo and Capricorn rather conventional and inconspicuous. However, here we see the Capricorn Moon together with sign ruler Saturn in quite an explosive mix with Uranus and Neptune.

And this stellium was activated by the square of transiting Uranus before that breakup between you and him occurred. Strengthened by Uranus, a side of him came to the fore that had previously been kept tightly under control by Saturn in his own sign. Also bear in mind in this context that Uranus is linked to Venus via a sextile in the native's chart, potentially making for a liberal attitude regarding his relationships.

Transiting Uranus moved on towards his opposition to natal Venus then, so no wonder that he gravitated towards other women during that time.

It would seem that Saturn's imminent return would reinforce this planets controling influence, however.
_________________
_________________

Visit my blog:
https://michaelsternbach.wordpress.com/
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
james_m



Joined: 05 Dec 2011
Posts: 2897
Location: vancouver island

Posted: Tue Jan 30, 2018 11:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mya - it would be more interesting to look at your chart to understand why you are interested!

in the past few years - since 2015 - saturn would have gone over his pluto/ ascendant.. he has gone thru some type of self discovery and recognizes he has a certain type of power that not everyone has... he is probably less afraid and more confident in his abilities on a number of levels...

the saturn return emphasizes his creative drive - one will note capricorn is the 5th sign from his virgo sun, so creativity and his artistic pursuits are pronounced and significant to him... whether one wants to put the cap planets in the 2nd placidus or 3rd whole sign houses - i suppose it can be read a few ways.. saturn/neptune conjunction has a strong imagination with mercury/moon so close by... there is an oscillating vibe i always get from any saturn/jupiter opposition and this is emphasized more with mercury in libra at the top of a t square involving all these planets including the moon..

and, again i note the mercury in square to the moon as an important feature of his chart, given sun in virgo is ruled by mercury..

i would imagine he is doing fine and working hard at making a name for himself as an artist.. there may be some money woes - common for anyone trying to get a leg up in the art world and hopefully he will find a way to work thru this.. perhaps jupiter could be quite beneficial for him financially as it is strong in the sign cancer - regardless if in the 8th or 9th - it rules his 2nd house..
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
mya90



Joined: 10 Nov 2017
Posts: 30

Posted: Mon Feb 12, 2018 1:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello,
great thanks to everyone that actually aswered my question!!

What i can say- WOW.

Yes what you all have said its true
I mean he is less active on instagram as well as facebook ( I know its a very immature sign) but before after he broke up i felt his BIG ego and him wanting to be famous.

Once he told me to be the best in what I do and left me on a party.
Work is very significat to him and always has been.
Its very weird because I am very emotional and i am an empath.
I am Aries myself with Cap Moon. I know that before, 2-3-4 years i could have been more nonchalant, disorganised but I have always been a good worker.

I dont know but when he left me I had a feeling to prove him he was wrong. SO i pursued my careed in the same industry as him. And I became more recognisable and better than him.
He didnt like it.

I started liking his pictures on facebook one month ago.

I do not mean its bad.

I think that for me it was a harsh lesson of the world.
I dont know but after our affair my dreamy and candy world of me being a calm good student has just been ruined.

I tasted the real life, freelance job. HE NEVER helped me but was observing me.

One year after a break up he saw that his friends were interested in me. He asked me out , i didnt want.

I didnt like his attidute, him being a cocky party player who is a very good worker and professional in what he does.
I mean i was a bit jealous but my aries ego couldnt let him see that.

Anyway since that time i think since 1 year when i moved out to the other country and actually came back again i am more focused on myself.

I am not 25 year old child from a good family.

I am strong and independent 27-y-o woman who knows what she wants.

The problem is that he is very strict, professional. I wanted to be the same level as him. AFter me he only was choosing party women. Party very light girls who was also taking drugs, very spiritual, very psychodelic.

I am not like that. I study something very professional. I am a good student.

When i came back to the city he saw me twice- he was scared of me.

I think that before he thought i am like other women. Very light and laid back. I usually didnt argue with him because i dont like it.
But I needed to show him my true selfish and egoistical Aries side.
Because in the other hand he would 'conquer' me.
Anyway, when it comes to money.

He tries to make money in other ways now, i have no contact with him.
1 year ago i deleted him from Instagram. I like his some pictures on facebook but its not very often.

Now i dont think that he acted wrong, it was me also who was veyr pushing and fast. I didnt know that he is a slow- mover.
He was observing me 1 year before we started dating.

But other circumstances occured that i dont want to tell about. Other people desrtoying our relationship, other voices, jealous female friends that he has knowsn longer than me and that they were gossiping behind my back.

I totally cut the off my life.

I am an individual unit that do not belong anywhere.

my chart is here.

I am interested because MAYBE when he grows up and if i grow up MAYBE i can be interested in him.

But anyway , there is nothing between us now. Ist been 2.5 years. SO i cant even say we have been long together ( 3-4 months)
Wink

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
mya90



Joined: 10 Nov 2017
Posts: 30

Posted: Tue Feb 13, 2018 7:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

james_m wrote:
mya - it would be more interesting to look at your chart to understand why you are interested!

in the past few years - since 2015 - saturn would have gone over his pluto/ ascendant.. he has gone thru some type of self discovery and recognizes he has a certain type of power that not everyone has... he is probably less afraid and more confident in his abilities on a number of levels...


what do you mean?is he a wizard?
is he becoming powerful in mind?

he has a problem with control. he is very territorial.

1-1.5 year after a break up when i decided to move on because he didnt make any effort to me, was only talking to me at parties- i started flirting with common friends.

he was becoming scared all the time. no idea why.
i felt like he COULD have had other women and he didnt let me flirt or date the other people...

maybe he was very territorial of people that have been friends...
no idea.

for me its not a problem. he COULD pick up girls from the same company so WHY i couldnt do the same???

once when i flirted with Leo man and actually Leo man liked me a lot and the way i work and so one- Virgo saw that , started being the 3rd, was always present where we have been, started making business with Leo man just to push me away.

He always puts pict on fb with Leo and other Virgo - since that time i flirted with Leo.
I felt like he was scared of something.
But he never asked me out normally. Always in a very cocky or weird way.

We argued a lot.

I think that he likes me and sees potential in me. Once even told me that i was too picky that i didnt have a man- it was 1 year after a break up.
he was rude told me i had a down syndrome because i was unable to speak at 4 am at the party.

He made me feel very insecure.
But I saw through his mask. I know he is very fragile and sensitive. No idea why he puts on mask.

OR as you said - maybe its his true side that opened up before 2015...
He has changed completly. Smile


I only didnt like that he had a lot of best female friends. I didnt know if they have been his girl friends or good friends.
I was so jealous when i was dating him ( officially) and then saw him taking hands with other girls.. All of those women have been always chasing him.
They were treating him like a king, always head down.
I didnt understand that!!!

I became so jealous when I saw our common Taurus friend ( his best friend ) that already had a boyfriend, but actually came to the party with him and kissed on his neck.....

I was paralysed and went away i started to ignore Virgo. Because I felt completly weird. I didnt understand.

He was then approaching me. I was pulling back- he didnt understand!!!!!

I went away. Abandoned the company and everything.

I met Virgo because of this Taurus woman. She was from my high school , very good friend. But as it turned out she wanted to havea boyfriend and a circle of male friends, was manipulating them.
Inside there was Virgo and when i started dating Virgo she became my best friend just to take information about me and everything. Then knowing Virgo longer than me- sshe started telling behing my back, manipulating the company.

SHe was always introducing new women to Virgo knowing I was his gf. She had a such weird power that Virgo preffered to talk to her than me - so i abandoned the company because my ego couldnt let this.

Then she started being engaged with her bf. BUt having her guard of male friends around again.
Virgo abandoned her as well 1 year ago.
james_m wrote:

in the past few years - since 2015 - saturn would have gone over his pluto/ ascendant.. he has gone thru some type of self discovery and recognizes he has a certain type of power that not everyone has... he is probably less afraid and more confident in his abilities on a number of levels...
and again about this quotation.
did i have some kind of a self dscovery? or will ihave it soon?
personally i feel more confident and mature than 2-3 years ago.
i think people respect me.

alot of people that in the past were thinking of me as of a young but creative student now turn to me asking for help or to organise some prestigous events.
i myself now organise some annual and national architecture workshops which is very significant to my career and the path


but i am also interested in the set design.
Virgo was the one that was encouraging me to push my dream in set design. he was in the environment, he wanted to help me but he was doing it WRONG.

but i can admit he was the 1 that was believing in me. even in october 2017 when we met last time he asked me about my set design freelance work.

i normally study architecture, i finish my master degree, will graduate soon.
noone understands that maybe i am not very architectural person. only he told me that in life its all about me and how i feel. and i shouldnt let other people guide my life, and told me to be the best- so that was nice.

i felt that only he understood that i like freelance set design. but i didnt make a lot of money.

in architecture i can have a very simple well payed job after graduation. and this is a problem because i dont know if i should pursue my dream or not.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
james_m



Joined: 05 Dec 2011
Posts: 2897
Location: vancouver island

Posted: Thu Feb 15, 2018 4:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

mya,

is the chart for your virgo male friend accurate? i see a noon time is given.. is this the actual time, or just a time in the absence of knowing his actual time of birth?

the quote of mine that you quote towards the end of your last post is about him and hinges on the 12pm time, which i neglected to inquire more fully on the accuracy of.. i only saw it afterwards when you posted last..

in response to your question -" is he becoming powerful in mind? " i would say that he has had a greater sense of self discovery which may have allowed for this, yes...tranisting saturn over the ascendant pluto conjunction leads me to say this but this hinges on a 12 noon birth time for him..

on another note - i put the 2 of your charts together in a combined fashion.. it is better then i thought it would be! i think you two might be well suited to one another on a few levels... the most obvious is that both of you share the moon in capricorn which helps... this would be harder for you then him, as the moon energy tends to get projected onto women from men and this is a more challenging dynamic for both of you, regardless that it is a female body - the most important one - the moon, and that you would be more associated with that then him...

both of you have a saturn/moon conjunction as well.. it looks very heavy to me and an obsession with getting ahead and climbing a ladder and being at the top of whatever it is you aspire towards... the saturn return for both of you, which is kind of coming up right in this window of time - is very intense.. for you, it revolves around the nature of your work.. and to an extend around relationships, as saturn rules the 6th and 7th in your chart.. when saturn moves into aquarius it becomes a bigger focus for you - one on one relationships.. perhaps this is when you will marry.. in his case, i am still on shaky ground with the birth time for him, so need you to confirm that for me to proceed further..

you sound like a fairly head strong lady and i suspect this shows up in the relationship dept, given the presence of mars in the 7th.. you need to learn how to be less possessive given that venus/pluto square which hangs over the 7th too! these are life long lessons, so take your time! venus conjunct north node in the 7th favours a positive relationship on it's own in some respects, although venus is not totally at home in super detached aquarius! this is often a sign of attractiveness too... maybe he figures you are too hot for him!!!

you are going to have to work it out on your own anyway.. hopefully my passing comments don't throw you off... cheers james
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
mya90



Joined: 10 Nov 2017
Posts: 30

Posted: Thu Feb 15, 2018 7:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello, thank you for the reply. I put 12:00 because i dont know his birth time. I know itd be easier and more precise if i had it but unfortunately i dont. If it changes the whole chart id be sad. When it comes to the synastry you have given me- he projected his coldness at me. It was first time in my life that someone would be so cold but on the other hand very possesive. He then was always jealous of me even though he had other easy party women. I dont want to sound very self centered but it was like that. Now after 2,5 years i can say that maybe i have missinterpreted his signs and intensions. But i dont wanna sound cruel -if you date someone its normal not to date other women- and he did that and i was jealous- didnt know what he was doing so i started doing my thing and actually was good at it... wheneveri was gaining success he was coming back. in a normal life he didnt notice me... he wanted only to be my friendor to be near him when i was succesful or won somecompetitions.
when it comes to the ladder of success- its the same for me and i guess him. But i must say like i did before- i dont understand why was he jealous and then having other women. Maybe he likes me still? Its been 2.5 years. Sorry to say this but he surrounds himself with only very easy women party loud women who show off - im not like that. Since 2017 i have changed completly- but in 2017 we only have seen each other twice so even we didnt talk; he was very possesive and territorial- he likes order- who is friends with whom, what companies and groups of people exists - he needs to know it ; he doesn't like to gravitate between groups because then he doesnt have a control- he needs to control and when he projected this onto me i was blocked and i started projecting my control issues at him which was very scary and he either was completly paralysed or scared - because he thinks he CAN.... everyone prays him, everyone thinks he is nice and cool- he manipulates people generally....

and when it comes to me we both have shown vournelable sides to one another. and for me I saw him as a very weak person.He saw me as a very weak person and a fragile women as well.


generally i would like to add a question. and i hope that you could answer.

i do not know but i feel mature only since 2016 or so.
i am almost 28 i have gained a lot in my life when it comes to studying, working and etc. but generally i felt very stupid and childish when it comes to relationships.

i think that meeting him and this relation changed me in a positive way because i became more mature i felt almost as a grown upin 2017. i dont know if its about life and responsibility.
but actually he tought me some very hard life lessons.

before i was maybe living in some limbo, normally among my friends, school and some internship world.

i dont know why i didnt have a normal relationship since 2010. i had my last boyfriend in 2010 it was a long normal relationship. then i focused only on work study i partied a lot but i didnt feel mature emotionally.

i know that maybe he liked me but generally felt me being immature emotionally and thats why he abandoned me.
i dont know.

i hope to gain success in my work environment and in my studies.

actually since november 2017 i participate in some good architectural national organisation and we create some big event in october 2018. its a big thing hard work and so one.

maybe its my saturn return.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
james_m



Joined: 05 Dec 2011
Posts: 2897
Location: vancouver island

Posted: Thu Feb 15, 2018 5:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mya,

life is very big and we can dip, dive, jump or however into it any number of ways..

get to know yourself as best as you can.. this is why i like astrology so much. it can give us insights into aspects of our personalities that are unique and different from others... i would suggest you get to know yourself as best you can, as opposed to trying to figure out someone else... so much of our interactions with others involves unconscious elements with us projecting onto others frequently... until you understand yourself, it will be difficult to read another person well..

your parents and ancestors can help in this regard.. get to know them well..

astrologically - you can study up on venus in aquarius square to pluto and try to understand what that means for you, independent of being in a relationship.... but even more important is understanding the moon in capricorn applying closely to saturn in capricorn in your 6th house... you will be going thru your saturn return in the next year, and are inside of it now to a certain extent already...

once saturn makes it into aquarius - another couple of years - you will be more ready for a mature and responsible relationship... it might signify the beginning of an important relationship, or the ending of an important relationship... it is hard for me to know, but it sounds as though perhaps the beginning of one, as you are not really in one at this moment in time and if you are it is with this guy who you are infatuated with who seems generally unavailable.. perhaps you need to let go of this guy, to make room for someone better...think about that... alternatively, you might be better letting him do his thing and see if he comes to you.. if he doesn't - it wasn't meant to be... make room for other possibilities!

good luck getting to understand yourself better.. astrology is helpful in this regard!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
mya90



Joined: 10 Nov 2017
Posts: 30

Posted: Fri Feb 16, 2018 1:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yes i need to understand myself better.

its because i am not very experienced with men. and generally with people.
it doesnt mean i am an alien type of a person.
but until 25 year old i was seen only as a best friend, or a friend type.

I know Aries women have struggles finding a man.
A lot of my friends didnt know i didnt have a boyfriend so long.

It's not anyone's fault.
I Know in some age period young men want only perfect women, instagram body- i am more laid back and normal.

Everytime i was abroad i didnt have problems finding men. A lof of my male friends have been more picky than girls.
I dont know but probably its a cultural thing.

You need to be in a scheme, perfect, THE SAME to have a boyfriend have the same values and the same period in life- studies, work, engagement, marriage children.

I am more laid back. I know that my Venus in Aqua makes me a bit aloof and I guess more 'friendly' type.

That is why i was struggling with friend zone so many times.

Men were attracted to me because i have some kind of an innocent aura. But when they dig depper it showed insecurities and me being friendly which was very OFF to them because they didnt like me being friendly they wanted me to be famme fatale.
That is why almost all of the last few years my heart was broken and i was friendzoned so many times.

And i have changed in 2016. I am more Capricorn-ian now.

I know myself better. I am more mature.
I think that me being an Aries could scare people off. I was nice and normal but people didnt appreciate it because generally polish people are reserved and picky. They are only very open and hospitable when they trust you and when you dig deeper very slowly.

I am more western. Its because of my growing up and my parents showing me western culture, me having a lot of relations with friends abroad. I saw people being different more open. I didnt know why polish friends were very strict and hermetic.

You can say its not true. Because Poland is very european country but when you take a closer look people are more eastern- like with a very reserved personalities, racists ( even though we claim to be european and open).

A lot of my friends dont innitiate things, there are certain groups of peoople that some people cant be involved.

Me and my family is more laid back. I have australian, american, japanese friends. They are all nicer and more polite than my polish friends. WHY?
No idea.

But the more i am here the more 'capricornian' i become. I need to be more serious and responsible for everything. I need to be mature and even when it comes to friends i need to show off i am serious and more mature.

People like me are called outsiders. Even though in american or english language outsider is associated with totally someone else.

Since this Virgo man, i have learnt that people'even close friends, can betray you andput a stick in your back- you need to be very picky to find people that are trustful and like you.

now i surround myself only with family and a very carefully picked friends.

i dont like to be in a rush. i think that people doing 1000 things at 1 time plus party a lot or do a lot of projects are not my type.

i become more aware of what i want.
i prefer to pick 1 but good not, 50 but 10% .


thats why i dont find every person nteresting now. before as my parents and family tought me, i was nice and open to a lot of people.
now i am more reserved and picky.
i dont want others to know me.


i have encountered people that have been very strict and picky when it comes to the people they hang out. for example they judged you whom you are friends with and whom you hand out with - like a group of friends. with facebook era its more easy because you check who knows whom or who went to which high school and know a lot of people.

poland is like that.

american and western cultures are more mobile. people travel exchange and actually live their lives normally. the energy of people is different.

and here even when i was goung out in 2017 i saw hermetic groups of people. and when someone is new there is a drama WHY that person is here, and etc.

i havent experienced it abroad anywhere.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
mya90



Joined: 10 Nov 2017
Posts: 30

Posted: Fri Feb 16, 2018 10:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello, i will add more now.
I am very thankful that you coud read some information from my chart.

Generally I dont know how to say but since that moment a few years ago I felt like a loser. That getting a man is not something intimate or private that you share only with a few friends at the beginning but its a constant fight.

Those people have a tendency to be very fast and straight forward they dont think before they act and actually they made me feel very weak and like a loser.
I felt like i needed to prove myself in front of them.
They have also the tendency to gossip about you a lot and then change your mind.
I am a person who when sets the boundary or a standart i usually ( in 85-100%) goes after it and dont break...

I felt fake friendships and weird situations that i must have been aware.

For example other friend, older Virgo ( completly different) were nice and interested in me but actually i didnt want him. We were normal friends. MY VIRGO was gossiping about him that he is a loser, that he cant make money because only parents help him, BUT when older Virgo started to be interested in me , MY VIRGO started being jealous of me and pushing me away from older Virgo.
When I moved to the other country i saw on social media he became very good friend with older virgo and his new gf.
Now they are super cool friends...

And i dont know i feel like i am always taken for granted or i am not 'pushy' enough even to figh for a guy? ( fight for a guy in front of my ex???? its completly absurd...)
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
james_m



Joined: 05 Dec 2011
Posts: 2897
Location: vancouver island

Posted: Sat Feb 17, 2018 9:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mya,

thanks for the additional comments..

i really think you need to step back from the soap opera of your life and really get to know yourself better... use the astrology to do this.. give yourself time and be gentle with yourself... don't get caught up with what others think...that is a losing game! stay focused on the positive and on what you can do to make your life all that you would like to see... let life come to you some too, as opposed to thinking you have to do battle with everything all the time.. you remind me of myself - and i am an aries too!

at present you are going thru an important phase - saturn return, and this is made more significant given the conjunction of your moon to saturn.. read up on the transit of saturn to moon... you have many strengths but i think you need to learn more about yourself, before you can enter a relationship in a fully conscious way... this kinda goes with the idea of saturn being in the lower hemisphere on your chart by transit, and getting ready for it to move up into the upper hemisphere when it crosses your descendant in the next few years... you are young... give yourself time to work things out.. let life come to you and stay positive.. people are their own worst enemies sometimes... be a good friend to yourself first..
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Michael Sternbach



Joined: 01 Mar 2014
Posts: 480
Location: Switzerland

Posted: Sun Feb 18, 2018 12:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I very much like and agree with what James said.

On this:

mya90 wrote:
did i have some kind of a self dscovery? or will ihave it soon?


I would like to direct your attention to the upcoming transit of Pluto over your Moon and Saturn. Which should give you plenty of opportunity for exploring and transforming your emotional life and the structures that you are taking for granted now. And your readiness for self discovery and internal change can help you alot going through the challenges that these transits may bring.

In this context, it is also noteworthy that Jupiter transited over your natal Pluto in the fourth house just a few months ago, which may have made you reflect on some of the (normally) deeply buried forces that are driving you.

Perhaps this may be considered a prelude to the time when Jupiter (after forming an opposition to his natal position) will catch up with Pluto in 2020, forming three conjunctions with him between roughly 23° and 25° Capricorn, thus activating your Moon and your Saturn at the same time as the latter. In-depth looks into your world view and philosophy of life will likely be the topic during that time.

Quote:
but i am also interested in the set design.
Virgo was the one that was encouraging me to push my dream in set design. he was in the environment, he wanted to help me but he was doing it WRONG.

but i can admit he was the 1 that was believing in me. even in october 2017 when we met last time he asked me about my set design freelance work.

i normally study architecture, i finish my master degree, will graduate soon.
noone understands that maybe i am not very architectural person. only he told me that in life its all about me and how i feel. and i shouldnt let other people guide my life, and told me to be the best- so that was nice.

i felt that only he understood that i like freelance set design. but i didnt make a lot of money.

in architecture i can have a very simple well payed job after graduation. and this is a problem because i dont know if i should pursue my dream or not.


Having the nonagesimal (cusp of tenth in the equal house system) and Part of Fortune in Taurus would seem to predispose you to architecture, to some degree - but then, isn't set design a kind of (interior) architecture as well? What kind of sets are we talking about?
_________________
_________________

Visit my blog:
https://michaelsternbach.wordpress.com/
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Michael Sternbach



Joined: 01 Mar 2014
Posts: 480
Location: Switzerland

Posted: Sun Feb 18, 2018 2:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

mya90 wrote:
yes i need to understand myself better.

its because i am not very experienced with men. and generally with people.
it doesnt mean i am an alien type of a person.
but until 25 year old i was seen only as a best friend, or a friend type.

I know Aries women have struggles finding a man.
A lot of my friends didnt know i didnt have a boyfriend so long.

It's not anyone's fault.
I Know in some age period young men want only perfect women, instagram body- i am more laid back and normal.

Everytime i was abroad i didnt have problems finding men. A lof of my male friends have been more picky than girls.
I dont know but probably its a cultural thing.


Yes, Aries women sometimes have struggles to find a man (interesting way to put it, BTW), especially in more traditional societies, and that's because of their self-assertiveness. That may be a trait of yours you may not be fully aware of, but its influence on your relationships is not least clearly suggested by sign ruler Mars being conjunct the DSC and Venus.

That it's easier for you to find men when abroad doesn't surprise me, since in the equal system, the cusp of the fifth house (romantic affairs) is in Sagittarius, a sign that loves to travel. Getting together with a foreigner staying in your own country may be an option.

Quote:
Men were attracted to me because i have some kind of an innocent aura. But when they dig depper it showed insecurities and me being friendly which was very OFF to them because they didnt like me being friendly they wanted me to be famme fatale.


Frankly, this paragraph confuses me a bit. On the one hand, you say that it was your "innocent aura" that attracted men to you, and this seems to be going hand in hand with your friendly side. On the other hand, you said they wanted you to be a "femme fatale". And I can see that side of you as well, since Pluto is aspecting your Moon and Venus.

I believe that both of those sides of yours are making you attractive, each in its own particular way. Just be yourself!

Quote:
Me and my family is more laid back. I have australian, american, japanese friends. They are all nicer and more polite than my polish friends. WHY?
No idea.


Astrologically speaking, the explanation could be that Jupiter is still in the eleventh equal house (provided that your time of birth is sufficiently accurate), so there again you have the link to Sagittarius, and it makes sense that your friendships (the eleventh) tend to work out best with foreigners.

Quote:
But the more i am here the more 'capricornian' i become. I need to be more serious and responsible for everything. I need to be mature and even when it comes to friends i need to show off i am serious and more mature.


Well, while being a mature and responsible person is a good thing, please don't neglect that light-hearted and playful side of yours. Don't let others dictate what kind of person you are supposed to be!

Keep in mind that Mars and Venus are in Aquarius, and so is - and this is of great importance - your Ascending Node. The latter shows what you are truly aspiring to be. And all these are in the seventh, so they naturally tend towards others.

As does your personality overall, since almost all the planets are in the right hemisphere of the chart.

Quote:
before as my parents and family tought me, i was nice and open to a lot of people.
now i am more reserved and picky.
i dont want others to know me.


Again, I would advise you to be careful there. I understand you have been too open towards some insensitive people and got hurt. So yes, you may need to go the other way for awhile and seclude yourself to give yourself room for healing (Chiron being in Cancer and twelfth). But avoid going to the other extreme now and closing yourself off too much.

Have the courage to shine your light! The right people will understand you - they are the ones that matter.

That being said, finding the proper balance between opening and closing (protecting) yourself is key for you.

Quote:
i havent experienced it abroad anywhere.


Have you considered living abroad then, in a country that resonates more with you? Poland is part of the EU. That fact alone provides you with a lot of choice...
_________________
_________________

Visit my blog:
https://michaelsternbach.wordpress.com/
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
mya90



Joined: 10 Nov 2017
Posts: 30

Posted: Sun Feb 18, 2018 10:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

james_m wrote:
mya,

thanks for the additional comments..

i really think you need to step back from the soap opera of your life and really get to know yourself better... use the astrology to do this.. give yourself time and be gentle with yourself... don't get caught up with what others think...that is a losing game! stay focused on the positive and on what you can do to make your life all that you would like to see... let life come to you some too, as opposed to thinking you have to do battle with everything all the time.. you remind me of myself - and i am an aries too!

at present you are going thru an important phase - saturn return, and this is made more significant given the conjunction of your moon to saturn.. read up on the transit of saturn to moon... you have many strengths but i think you need to learn more about yourself, before you can enter a relationship in a fully conscious way... this kinda goes with the idea of saturn being in the lower hemisphere on your chart by transit, and getting ready for it to move up into the upper hemisphere when it crosses your descendant in the next few years... you are young... give yourself time to work things out.. let life come to you and stay positive.. people are their own worst enemies sometimes... be a good friend to yourself first..


hello,
you are right i am doing an inner or an outter battle because i feel not fair.
i mean i know life and general everything is not fair.

i have learnt not to care about stuff like that and actually do my thing. i have learnt to walk away first and make myself chased by others than stay and chase others. people are quick and even best friends can betray you.

iam doing an inner battle because i think its because of my parents.
i came back to my family home in september last year ( when i came back from spain).

ihave a younger sister who also studies the same.
in life , generally in family we all have been raised to help each other and to be nice to each other.
in high school i was usually doing 1000 things plus school, some additional classes, organisations. my sister was only meeting her friends, taking money from parents and parying. I was always worring about getting matured, i wanted to be responsible and so one.
But the outer fact that i was and still i am older made me think more responsible for her.
And itw as me always who was taking care of her even though she was not doing anything. She started stuydying the same, having the same friends , i was always introducing her to my companies because she was my syster. She never did the same because she preffered to play the Sims or spend money on other things.

Life turned out that we finish studies on the same time. Its because my being in SPain to work. She have never worked as an architect. i did 10 internships abroad and in a country. BUT IT WAS ALWAYS ME who needed to look for her and took care for her because she was the youngers.

And parents didnt care that i wanted to achieve sth more, different , they even were telling me in 2016 or 2017 that is my sister and when she is alone i need to provide her company with my friends. because family needs to cooperate and help each other.

I felt unfair because i was always working, always giving her money, always introducing her to my friends, my new projects. My friends started inviting her because SHE WAS my sister and she didnt move a finger to make her own company and so one.

Its not fair. And whevener i wasnted to argue i couldnt because its my family. I feel unfair.

She is on the same level as i am. We do this international architecture workshops together with other people. My friends introduced me there and then told her because she was my sister...
She doesnt do much.......

I hate it because its always me who takes care of the whole and do 90% and she does 10% and then is treated in a same way by everyone and i am tired........ its not fair...

i know that people have strong siblings connections but usually my friends who have siblings have different professions and different companies. My sister doesnt think its a problem because she does her way. BUT if it wasnt me she didnt do her way because i was always giving her my passed exams because she wouldnthave passed alone... she was given a lot of my study notes and works...

And that is she has a calm mind and she is serious she doesnt get moved like me and she doesnt get frustrated because she does her way.

But she only sits home and play the sims now. The problem is that she also judge people very badly. She can gossip around and etc. She has never had a company of friends... because for her friends have not been like she wanted them to be.
so she only sits home play sims, buy clothes, study architecture.


and me- moreo pen person who is always shaky inside subconsciously must take care of her because i am older. and always parents were telling me i needed to do it.

even now. when i go out and she stays home. she always complains and parents tell i need to take her with me.

but i dont want.


i felt better when i was abroad and everyone had different lives, connections. it was more natural and normal. i was very calm in SPain because i had my own life and i was coming back to my family as an adult person.


HERE i need to share my room, i need to share my privacy , i am not as responsible as i was in spain because its a family thing.

i know its good to live like that but i dont have my private life. and when im 27 friends dont wanna visit me because i still live with parents...


and the other problem to mention is that the more time i spend with her ( home, work, study) the more home-like i become. she always was telling me that i needed to behave differently.

the problem is that when you are home you are nice to family members, when you have stressfull job or a stressfull studies you put a mask on to be more brave and you put yourself in that weird fake world of being professionals and make yourself better. you become harder inside and outside because like kicks your bottoms. but you become more focused on yourself and you achive goals.


BUT IN MY CASE the more time i spend with my sister at work or at studies i always hear her being frustrated because of my behaviour. she CANT TAKE and she CANT understand that at work or studies people change. its a battle. because only the best can win. AND SHE ALWAYS TELLS ME I DO WRONG AND I AM A BAD PERSON because I CHANGE and she sees that and SHE DOESNT LIKE IT. she was always telling it out parents even in 2016 or 2017.

i couldnt stand it. because at work even when we work together we need to be more sharp. and she doesnt understand and always CRITISIZE MY BEHAVIOUR. because she is always at home and doesnt know how work professional life look like.

and it makes me slow. because when you are nice and normal you cant achive things on the same level as being more focused and sharp... and she doesnt let me be that way because she alwyas thell i change and critisize me on a very bad way.


Last edited by mya90 on Sun Feb 18, 2018 10:44 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
mya90



Joined: 10 Nov 2017
Posts: 30

Posted: Sun Feb 18, 2018 10:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Michael Sternbach wrote:


I would like to direct your attention to the upcoming transit of Pluto over your Moon and Saturn. Which should give you plenty of opportunity for exploring and transforming your emotional life and the structures that you are taking for granted now. And your readiness for self discovery and internal change can help you alot going through the challenges that these transits may bring.

In this context, it is also noteworthy that Jupiter transited over your natal Pluto in the fourth house just a few months ago, which may have made you reflect on some of the (normally) deeply buried forces that are driving you.

Perhaps this may be considered a prelude to the time when Jupiter (after forming an opposition to his natal position) will catch up with Pluto in 2020, forming three conjunctions with him between roughly 23° and 25° Capricorn, thus activating your Moon and your Saturn at the same time as the latter. In-depth looks into your world view and philosophy of life will likely be the topic during that time.


Hello, thank you for the answer.
i feel like i have changed inside. even my family says i become more egoistical and i dont talk to them . its because i wanna have my private life.
my parents are very friendly they have an open souls, they raised us in a very friendly way.

BUT i think the problem is that a parent cant be best friend to a child because then he/she thinks he/she is better than child's friends.

my parents made me think that way. i didnt have a lot of friends in primary schoo. i wasnt allowed to go on some child camps and to go out because its dangerous.

generally when i started thinking about my life i feel like i was kind of restricted and since only high school i started having normal relationships. its because you need to learn from relationships and every relation needs to teach you something.

i was very picky and people didnt invite me to the things untill high school


Quote:


Having the nonagesimal (cusp of tenth in the equal house system) and Part of Fortune in Taurus would seem to predispose you to architecture, to some degree - but then, isn't set design a kind of (interior) architecture as well? What kind of sets are we talking about?


its about set design in some film projects because in my city there is a worldwide known film school. and its actually me who always wanted to be a set designer as a maybe step back from a pure architecture. i still dont know if its better for me to design a scenography or a interior/exterior. i prefer set design...

thats why i have also an inner battle.
i know that the more i think about it the more time i spend and some people can outgo me. because i will think and they will work.

but its always been like that because i have always been doing things on my own without an background and a feedback.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Nativities & General Astrology All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
. Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group

       
Contact Deborah Houlding  | terms and conditions  
All rights on all text and images reserved. Reproduction by any means is not permitted without the express
agreement of Deborah Houlding or in the case of articles by guest astrologers, the copyright owner indictated