Jon Venables?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-10728790

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murder_of_James_Bulger

I don't know if it is a good idea to discuss something like this here, my judgement feels shaky on it and the moderator might want to delete this thread, which is fine with me.

As an astrologer I feel compelled to try to look at this upsetting current news in astrological terms.

It seems even Jon Venables' date of birth isn't exactly known, but most sources give 13th August 1982. I have tried to re-construct a possible chart. Maybe the experts in this art on this forum, Isaac and Fadi, might offer thoughts?
Last edited by fleur on Thu Feb 08, 2018 1:07 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Jon Venables' Mercury is 9 degrees Virgo, antiscion 21 degrees Aries. The era-defining transit of the conjunction of Uranus and Neptune in 20 degrees Capricorn was activating this, within one degree. Even transiting Mercury in the event chart was exactly opposition his natal Mercury.

Mercury seems to be about the actual execution of an act.

Venables' Mars is 6 degrees Scorpio, antiscion 24 degrees Aquarius. So there are huge transits in December 1992 and early 1993 aspecting it; Pluto 24 degrees Scorpio, Chiron 23.5 degrees Leo station in December 1992, IsisTranspluto within 1 degree of 24 degrees Leo. Jupiter and the Moons transiting Mean Node make 45 degree semisquares to his Mars also. At the time of the murder in February 1993, transiting Mars has retrograded all the way to 9 degrees Cancer, making a 45 degree aspect to Venables natal Mars and its natal aspects, and transiting Mars is also squaring Venus; the transiting Sun is 24 degrees Aquarius, exactly conjunct the antiscion of Venables natal Mars. The inner planets at the time of the murder in February 1993 seem to be triggering an outer planet aspect pattern that formed in December 1992.
Last edited by fleur on Sat Feb 10, 2018 1:29 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Transiting Pluto in Capricorn is activating that Uranus Neptune conjunction from 1993.

Also currently transiting Uranus in Aries is opposition Jon Venables' natal Pluto in Libra.