The chart yields an invalid ascendant at 2 degrees Gemini and also, a second red flag with Moon still in the via combusta, at 14 Scorpio.

One of the greatest modern horary astrologers of our time is Diana Stone of Vancouver, WA, USA. She told me that the most relevant chart for employment is when you sail through the front doors of the workplace for your first paid shift.

That is the point of no return, when the employer finally sees you in the office.

Doing a chart for that moment can be revealing, Any other chart is just speculation, because you can still back out, isn't it true ?

S.

Re: giggling at best..what else can I do?

delete delete...sorry am confused about initial attempts at just what job she is vying for..hope you receive the work of your dreams.

All the best
Vyri
"Omnia Numeris Sita Sunt" = Latin for;
"Everything is veiled in number"
"Ye Stars which are the glory of Heaven!"
If in your bright leaves we would read the fate of men and empires, "tis to be forgiven"- Lord Byron

sabumnim wrote:The chart yields an invalid ascendant at 2 degrees Gemini and also, a second red flag with Moon still in the via combusta, at 14 Scorpio.

One of the greatest modern horary astrologers of our time is Diana Stone of Vancouver, WA, USA. She told me that the most relevant chart for employment is when you sail through the front doors of the workplace for your first paid shift.

That is the point of no return, when the employer finally sees you in the office.

Doing a chart for that moment can be revealing, Any other chart is just speculation, because you can still back out, isn't it true ?

S.
OK, So I have found out my starting time and date. So I cast this chart for that time, location and date.

It doesn't look any better than my first chart to me.

I see L10 exaults L1, which I would expect. They just hired me.
However I see L1 in Fall of L10. I won't like the work?
I do see an applying conjunct between L1 and L10 at the 10th cusp. Not sure about that

So I will leave this to your interpretation. I look forward to your mentorship once I get my feet under me.

What is troublesome about this chart (an election chart, before the fact) is that the chart ruler, Mars in Sagittarius, squares or afflicts the radix Sun, found in the 12th house, and Moon is peregrine, also in the 12th house.

As the 6th house of employment is ruled by the Sun, that would suggest a conflict with supervisors and or possibly, a co-worker.

So, if you can, I would try to negotiate a different start time, or a different day to start.

On the plus side, that chart features the ascendant degree 5 Aries and change, conjunct your natal Sun in Aries, so it's not all bad, but could be better ?

Planning a proper start time is probably beyond the limitations of this forum. And so, you would need to consult a professional astrologer, in most cases, who had the time to do a proper election search ?

S.

Hello Rookie,

even though I have not the least sympathy for your delivering natal dates by PM to a member of this forum, here some considerations as to your potential event chart.

Your Moon in the twelfth is testifying some incertainty of your emotions as to the future in your new job, but not more, because the cold and wet Moon is in her element in the water trine, in pisces.

So this position of you co-significator in the 12th must - and should - not be a testimonoy of self-undoing, but in fact of the possibiltiy of a strong awareneness of very fine athmospheric vibrations in the job and between you and the job.

This awareness would be very necessary and helpful in so far, as the Moon is the translator of the light of :
1. your Mars, now still in his terms and the face of your job's Saturn, but very soon entering his (your) own exaltation and the domicile of the job;
2. to the job (Saturn) in its own domicile.

This translation of light seems to be the chance of not only a very fine beginning, but for a very fine job too, if you take this chances the chart seems to offer.

How else the mutual reception, translation of the light and the soon perfecting additional conjunction of the mainsignificators in an even stronger mutual reception by domicile and exaltation could be
undertstood?

Provided, the natal is agreeing . . . see above.