There is no rule against using nativity along with horary and many astrologers do it to help with their conclusions, if necessary. If someone is dealing with an ongoing issue, sometimes the natal can be more helpful to understand the symbolism. Say Saturn is retrograde and on the ascendant. Maybe the querent is going through difficult Saturn transits or a Saturn profection. I know someone in another forum with a difficult period and their job horaries are tough. The nativity helps explain better when this period might be over and is a little more helpful than just "no, you didn't get the job," which a person can guess 50% of the time anyway.

johannes susato wrote:Rookie,

thanks for the feedback!

I was not aware that you had posted your nativity and has deleted it in the meantime. As another member referred to your Sun of birth or radical Sun I thought that you had sent your nativity data to him by PM. This is often happening on forums and also on Skyscript to the best of my rememberance.
Only this had been a nuisance in my opinion.

So I aplogise. And please let me assure you of the fact, that it is and has not been my intention to dispose you in any way to publish your birth data.

All my best wishes for your start and success, Rookie!
Its all good my friend. I was not offended in the least, just confused as to what I did wrong. Feeling I didn't do anything wrong, I dismissed your comment and moved on.

So, I got the job and have been working for nearly two months. The position is very stressful because it is highly visible and the business is not doing well financially. I am wondering if anyone see's if the position improves or should I be looking for something different?

Thanks

Rookie

There are a lot of charts in this thread so it is hard to keep things straight but I would just say that for many of us work might be more difficult than usual due to current mundane placements, especially very strong malefics and weak benefics. Cardinal angles in a work horary would make me think the job could be changeful or unsteady and I would personally not take a job that was represented so malefically unless I could not refuse. I often ask about stability because I am a worrier and think about the future, so I like to see fixed angles and hopefully a fixed job ruler. This can be something seen in natal too though, as well as looking at current profections and transits (not that I am asking you to share that but I would look at that more so than interview event charts and multiple horary charts). You could also seek a professional astrologer for your personal issues.