That ol' devil Moon

Rookie

Never trust a last Moon aspect (square Uranus) that is not 'upholding her aims' (fucindation-flow) within masculine domains...the last aspect discordant to her nature - temperament & prospect to desired objective-context to the question..Capricorn career. (Moon in Capricorn) She doesn't function in the 8th additionally by depositors of such..here she will conjunct the big daddy of um all who says halt to her function as an adjunct..Pluto in his dignity.

Should of seen it ..regarding the first chart..

Sorry you didn't get the scoop..take care
Vyri
here's hoping for better days ahead
Last edited by Vyri on Fri Feb 23, 2018 12:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
"Omnia Numeris Sita Sunt" = Latin for;
"Everything is veiled in number"
"Ye Stars which are the glory of Heaven!"
If in your bright leaves we would read the fate of men and empires, "tis to be forgiven"- Lord Byron

sabumnim wrote:Hello, again:

Based on the horary chart that you have provided, (and assuming that you did not ask the same question, previously), I predict that there will be delays in obtaining what is being asked about.

What I am seeing in this horary chart is an ambivalent outcome. You will find work at some point, it says, but it may not be with your current situation or current job application ?

Therefore, a certain degree of perserverance, on your part, Rookie, will be necessary, here, the chart forewarns.

Saturn is the ruler of the 1st house, ( hence ruling you, the querent) and receives an applying sextile from Venus, the planet that rules accountants, controllers. Meanwhile, Saturn is well placed in its own sign of Capricorn.

Further to this, you also asked this question during a Venus hour, and Venus is found exalted, in Pisces, conjunct the Part of Fortune in the first house, at 8 Pisces (not shown in this chart) so those are other augeries or snippets of improved conditions for you, as rules accountants and beancounters ! (LOL)

The short answer ? Some very good news is coming your way !

Also, the co-ruler of the first house, (Jupiter) makes a mutual reception with Mars in the 10th house, so that means "opportunity" and career advancement.

However, the ruler of the 6th house of employment (Moon in Aquarius) is found in the 12th house, not a great aspect for finding work. Further to this, the radix Moon is conjunct the south node, an aspect of unfortunate circumstances. The Moon is found in a cadent house, and in a fixed sign, also slows down things, it must be said.

That said, Venus and Saturn make a seperation of 1 degree and change, so the earliest we can hope for in terms of employment is one week and a bit (not likely) or one month and a bit, but it could also be a one year wait, as the Moon is in a cadent house.

Regarding your natal chart, your chart reveals, in career matters, cycles of growth and prosperity, followed by periods of famine and dark times. Isn't it true? That is signified by Jupiter, Saturn, Uranus, and Pluto, involved in a dynamic t square (a mutable t-square). Meantime, the proliferation of the 6th house is noteworthy, that makes you very VIRGO like ! You put all of your proverbial eggs in the job basket, but not so much in other aspects of life. Bottom line?, strive for a more balanced life.

The cure for that, also, is to not limit yourself to one income stream, but to launch several streams, so that if one stream fails you, the other will sustain you ?

Meanwhile, Saturn in Capricorn. by transit, squares your Libra ascendant and your natal Sun in Aries, that's NOT a piece of cake. So, I would caution you to be patient, at this time, and expect delays. You can be an impatient person, during the best of times, but you need to check your affairs and wait for better conditions !

Transiting Jupiter trine your natal Mercury (coming soon) should bring you some temporary work, but nothing comes easy at this time. One possible situation with t.Saturn square n. Sun is finding an employer who is too demanding, and or treats you unfairly, or is not suitable for you.

Beware of "men" (or male supervisors) coming into your life at this time !

Finally, with Saturn transiting your 3rd house at this time, watch for mental depression and anxiety and combat that with wholesome activities, such as gym work, meditation, and or positive thinking.

Something else. transiting t. Neptune will soon enter your 6th house of employment, so that brings its own challenges, such as office politics, backstabbing, and malicious gossip from jealous coworkers. If you have ever experienced those things, beware of it returning back in your life !

Again, good luck to you. Let us know how things work out.

S.
So you wrote of Delay's. I just received a call from the recruiter and an interview that was originally set for Monday has been delayed to Friday. Just keeping this in focus!

If you get offered the job, try to get the best possible election start time, including:

A fortified ascendant, with the ruler, angular, and well aspected to the house of employment and its rulers. This insures protection from evildoers, as Neptune soon transits your 6th house of employment.

If your natal Venus or Jupiter conjuncts (conjoins?) the degree of the election ascendant, so much the better.

Re: the Moon, make sure the Moon is "waxing" (i.e. and not waning, insuring growth in the matter). Moon should be applying to a planet ruling the employment, or the 6th house and well aspected, generally.

Start the job on a Venus or Jupiter hour, if possible.

Try to get a contract signed, in writing, outlining terms, expectations, wages and bonuses, benefits, etc, from the employer. Not always easy to get, but helpful, if you get dismissed unfairly, or prior to your 90 day probation period.

later,

S.

Update: I interviewed with person retiring from the company. interview went really well. Sounds like job is going to be pretty intense to start, but thats OK. A delay however as predicted, I have to return and interview with the GM next week.

Hello Rookie: I am also not clear whether you got one or two different interviews for seperate jobs?

I saw your natal chart with the progressions for the first time, today. We must remember that everything in astrology stems from the natal chart ?

You have an outstanding employment opportunity coming your way, as Solar arc Moon is in Cancer, in your 10th house of career, makes an exact trine with natal Saturn in Pisces in your 6th house of employment, while SA Moon also trines natal Neptune, ruler of your sixth house, and found in your natal second house. Thus, a grand trine is formed.

In psychological need astrology, the grand trine has been demonized in recent years, as has the trine aspect itself. That's because the square (90 degree aspect) has been buttered up as the new trine. or an aspect of opportunity ? Meanwhile, the trine (120 degree aspect) has been put in the proverbial dog house, as something evil ? LOL I don't get that !

In horary astrology, we do not butter up things like the psychological need astrologers tend to do. Some conditions are good, but others are indeed, awful, or bad. Not everything is good, though ! The reality is that the world is made up of both good and bad.

However, the grand trine, by solar arc progression, stemming from the 10th house, is a rare opportunity for you, in my opinion, and you need to be aware of that.

The grand trine, in my experience, has a flotation device effect on affairs, like a life jacket one wears while boating ? If you stumble and fall into the drink, the grand trine will keep you from drowning, much like the flotation device.

But, you can still fall into the drink ? And, you can still drown !

The only issue that I have with Moon Neptune aspects is "pie in the sky" syndrome, excessive idealism and the like. Seeing things for what they are NOT, etc.

Keep it real, and everything should be fine. I do agree with Vryi that you need to figure out where your bread is buttered.

S.

OK, I am sorry for any confusion. This is all about the same company.

So the first chart, I asked about a company in which I was going to have a second interview. I drew up the chart as of the date and time of the second phone interview asking if I would work there and it was viewed as an electional chart, not a horary chart. Tanit3333 rightfully read it as such but pointed out that the chart could not predict if I would work there, but simply that it described the interview.

Sabumnim replied with "You should seriously re-phrase the question and ask a question: "Will i be offered the job at ABC company." Then, don't re-ask the question, again." so I reluctantly did knowing that asking the same question over and over does not provide valid charts. But upon thinking back, I do agree that the first chart was an electional while the second was asked at the time I understood Sabumnim's argument and asked the question at that time and created a valid horary chart for the question of "will I work here"

So in short, I had a phone interview with the HR guy, a second with the future boss, a face to face with the future boss and the retiring person and now a face to face with the GM next Thursday at 10:00.

So a little more about what I know. Hoping the second chart has shades of this information I know about. This will be a very difficult 1st year for whom ever gets the job. The company is in it's second year post merger and is going to go through a major IT conversion. In addition, the 6 month budget season is right in the middle of the conversion. So the new person in this role will have to learn a new IT system right off the bat, and then learn the new system that they are converting too in addition to preparing a budget, meeting and getting to know the leadership team, and managing the finances of the business of the business all along.

OK, Todays interview went well. They asked me to consent to a background check. It looks like this was what was foreseen. I will meditate on the question will this be a successful position and ask the question when I sense the time is right.

Thanks everyone