Missing person

Hello all, thank you for adding me, Deborah.

Does anyone know of any charts to do with missing persons here, or anywhere? I looked through the horary index one member kindly provided, only cats and rings etc. Not that cats and rings etc are not important too!

This is not a personal question to me, rather it was asked by the mother of the missing girl.

If you do a Google search of "skyscript missing person" you will come across a few threads. It is essentially the same idea, whether it is a missing person, pet or object. Some astrologers use the moment and location that the person went missing (event chart for the moment) and/or a horary chart.

Christopher Warnock has an example with an outcome on his website:
http://www.renaissanceastrology.com/mis ... ample.html
In his example the missing person was Venus besieged in the 8th and so it was murder, unfortunately. Christopher Warnock used the radical 1st even though an acquaintance asked, and sometimes you do have to let the chart do the talking and use the radical 1st rather than turning the chart.

If the person is asking you about their missing child, then the 5th would be the child. If you are asking without the mother coming to you then the 1st would more likely represent the child.

I think it is generally something to consider as a last resort because you don't want to give the wrong information to someone, or false hope. I have had people approach me for readings, including a police officer online, but I generally am not keen on doing it because you have to be very knowledgeable about this particular chart type.