Wow! This is so amazingly accurate. I had to take step back a bit to take it all in.

-You are correct. Funny, there was a situation today where he got involved with a messy situation and people started confronting him. Every time he does something wrong he just pretends like it didn't really happen, flashes his charm so you can forget about it, and make you feel like it was your fault all along. :lala

-Yes, he is a good at lying, sugarcoating things, he can be dishonest about a lot of things, I don't know why he does it. It just makes him look like a phony.

-Yeah, I don't say this a lot but.. he had an ex girlfriend that he physically abused when he was going through a particularly rough time in his drug use. He treated her bad and hurt her. He's with another girl now and while I don't think he hurts her, they have a very odd relationship. And yes.. he absolutely needs to get his way. He loves people who kiss his feet and worship the ground he walks on too. Particularly women.

Thing is, he has a lot of faults but people (myself included) are charmed by his presence, and he does seem to have a good heart deep down it all, and he's actually a sensitive and generous person. He's very creative and very, very talented.

Yeah, you are right. He is attractive, funny, charming, hard working, all of that. He's physically strong and all. Unconventional looks but sexy. Has a weird effect over people.

Thank you so much for this! It's awesome!
Should I post my own Natal chart, or is it irrelevant in this case?

By the way, I noticed his Lunar Mansion is in Al-Jabhah. It shows positivity towards friendship and love but also proneness to addiction and drug use. I know Lunar Mansion is positive in analyizing the general temperament of the person. I am sad to say his chart is generally problematic and it does reflect on him though. The Fixed star Antares on his Midheaven makes me wonder though.. his general public reputation is very positive. Hmm! :'

This was an interesting example of horary significations that are warning the querent and line up well with the natal. Hopefully you can see all of this objectively and not get involved with him.

I didn't look at your natal yet. I will check my messages but no matter what I think there is a lot of useful info in just looking at his chart and the horary.

Yes, okay. Absolutely.

It is. Significators of querent and questied resonating with their natals always is fascinating to see in horary. The best part about it it always the case with radical charts.

I'll send you a pm with additional information.

I do see emphasized nodes between you both, where your north node is in partile conjunction with his 7th house cusp, so perhaps you feel a strong draw to him for this reason. Likewise, his north node is conjunct your Saturn, your ASC ruler, and Moon, your 7th ruler, so there does seem to be some karma or being drawn towards one another but the nodes are generally kind of chaotic in energy, in my experience, and can sometimes point to obstacles and unrequited feelings. The head of the dragon is a voracious energy and doesn't always make a lot of sense - it can leave you feeling drawn to someone for no good reason and it can be subconscious more so than consciously felt or acted upon. I speak from experience.

In general I don't see compatibility by both sides and am kind of confused why you like this guy. Is this just an infatuation, perhaps? He probably excites you a bit? I think especially physically he would probably be unlikely to be attracted to you (especially if you have excess weight due to your phlegmaric influences and Venus square Jupiter). A guy with Moon in Leo and Venus in Virgo is likely to want someone who looks conventionally attractive and makes them look good - I dated someone with this when I was 20 and he was shallow. He only cared about me because he found me attractive. You are both very Uranian, so you have that in common and he might respect you for that or feel a kinship for you - your uniqueness. One thing I noticed is his Moon in your 7th and you could end up being in a victim/savior relationship if you did hook up with him. This is especially true for you since you have 7th ruler as the Moon. Moon is exalted for you, but in the 4th it emphasizes changefulness in your domestic life and he would likely just add to any instability there, especially since you are both Moon-Uranus people. People with the Moon ruling their 7th often try to fix people or want to nurture them, so maybe you are drawn to him for this reason and he may even be drawn to some of your groundedness (Saturn ruling your chart in Taurus and Moon in Taurus), but this guy is probably a lost cause and he will likely increase any feelings of insecurity that you struggle with - his Moon T squares your Saturn-Neptune square. The other side of that for him is your Saturn square his Moon may make him feel judged by you and that he can never feel accepted or at ease. Moon-Saturn squares are common in unrequited romances because there is a distancing of emotions, yet a longing can occur (sometimes even for both parties).

You seem like you should have plenty of opportunities for other partners more suited to you, with an exalted 7th ruler, Sun in the 7th trine Jupiter. This suggests marriage with mutual love and that you find a sense of fulfillment in your marriage (your chart suggests marriage), which is not something you will find with this guy. Perhaps you will both teach each other in some way regarding relationships with your nodal connections, though.

Also, when you cut off the birth info, an astrologer can still figure out the date of birth - you are MUCH younger than I expected. :shock: You have an impressive grasp of astrology for your age.

First of all, thanks for this reply! It was well worth the wait.

My weight fluctuates. Sometimes I'm more fit and trim and times like this.. well :-sk and yes, he likes the women on his arms to look groomed and in shape, slim with curves; e.g not too thin. With their hair done, nails done, natural looking makeup.
Though I have seen him have casual flings and lust over women who aren't really skinny, and a bit on the heavier side before like I am, IDK. But he is indeed, somewhat superficial and vain. Likes women who are confident and extroverted too. I am definitely, a strong willed and feisty person, but I am prone to being melancholic and pessimistic, and he likes women who fit very closely to my (physical) type.. so I guess it depends.. :/

I have infatuation for him because he's extremely talented and charismatic, though parts of him get on my nerves, and I have insecurity about the whole thing because I believe I wouldn't be good enough for him tbh. I'd feel like I'd have to present and look a certain way.. which isn't a problem but, it's embarrassing if he met me right at this moment.

You're right about the marriage thing though. Honestly thank you for that observation. It's great.

Yeah.. I have been doing this since I was 12 haha. Now if only I could make a living out of it..