I am committed to respecting your privacy. When you provide your personal information on this site,
I recognise that you are trusting me to act in a responsible manner. It is
my belief that this information should only be used to provide you with better services.
Information that may be collected from you
My objective is to provide you with the information and services that are most relevant to you.
To achieve this, it may be necessary to collect information to understand what differentiates you from other unique visitors. This site may collect and process the following data about you from the following sources:-
If you contact me, I may keep a record of that correspondence.
- Information that you provide by filling in any forms on this site.
- Details of your visits to this site and the resources that you access.
IP Addresses and Cookies
Information about your computer including, where available, your IP address, operating system and browser type, may be collected for system administration. This is data about users' browsing actions and patterns and does not identify any individual.
A cookie file may be used which is stored on the hard drive of your computer. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer's hard drive. They help to improve site quality and to deliver a better and more personalised service. Cookies allow website owners to:-
You may refuse to accept cookies by activating the setting on your browser, which allows you to refuse the setting of cookies. However, if you select this setting you may be unable to enjoy the full benefits of this site.
- estimate their audience size and usage pattern;
- store information about preferences and so allow customisation of the site according to individual interests;
- speed up your searches;
- recognise you when you return to the site.
Uses made of the Information
Under no circumstance whatsoever, will private information passed to me in confidence as an astrologer, be relayed to any other person without your clear permission. That also includes private information sent to me in comment boxes from forms on this site. Neither will information addressed to me in emails be opened or processed by anyone but myself.
I may use information held about you in the following ways: -
I will only disclose your information to third parties under the following conditions :-
- for the purpose of internal administration and to ensure that the site's content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
- to provide you with information, products or services that you request from the site or which it seems may interest you, such as important changes to the site, new services or changes to existing services and special events that I believe you will find valuable;
- to allow you to participate in interactive features of this service where you choose to do so.
- if I am required to disclose or share your data in order to comply with any legal obligation;
- with your specific consent.
If you would rather not receive any further information from this site please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and ask to be removed from any relevant mailing lists or simply tick the relevant opt-out boxes on the registration forms. If possible, please include a copy of the communication you received to help facilitate a timely and accurate removal.
Access to Information