I would point out that forecasting ZR on Trump's chart is potentially error ridden because the ZR (fortune or spirit) can be off by as much as 30-42 years if the birth time is off by 8 minutes. I'd look at his past successes and failures to see which times have been favorable/unfavorable such as the times of his four bankruptcies, most notable lawsuits (billionaires get them almost daily), etc...
Curtis Manwaring
Zoidiasoft Technologies, LLC

Zoidsoft wrote:
I would point out that forecasting ZR on Trump's chart is potentially error ridden because the ZR (fortune or spirit) can be off by as much as 30-42 years if the birth time is off by 8 minutes. I'd look at his past successes and failures to see which times have been favorable/unfavorable such as the times of his four bankruptcies, most notable lawsuits (billionaires get them almost daily), etc...
Thanks Curtis. That would make ZR even more liable to serious miscalculation than primary directions if our birth time is out even a fairly small amount. In both instances it seems we need to rectify a chart to double check key events against these techniques. Indeed I suppose those with faith in ZR could use it as a general rectification tool.

I haven't really got into ZR myself. I am fairly sure my birth time is accurate but I dont find the periods from Spirit reflect my life events that accurately. The periods from Lot of Fortune seem to work somewhat better. However, overall the Firdar periods seem more accurate to me. Even better though are annual and monthly profections. There seems a lot less risk of going wrong this way too than with ZR too.

Mark
As thou conversest with the heavens, so instruct and inform thy minde according to the image of Divinity William Lilly

For everyone born in the previous 2 hours before Trump, the periods would be the same of 30 years. It's only because Trump has Fortune at 28 Aq and Spirit at 1 Pi that brings the positions of the lots into question. ZR is actually a fairly good way to do rectification if you have a clear period of high visibility (for instance John Travolta in 1977 in Saturday Night Fever and 1994 in Pulp Fiction), then that can be checked for peak periods. But if the lot is in the center of the sign, then it's not ideal for rectification; its usefulness is in specifying a 2 hour interval for birth using just one of the lots.

After that you have to rely on other methods to get the rising degree.
Curtis Manwaring

zoidsoft wrote:I would ask the question: what happened to Trump's reputation on these dates:
1949- too young to insult anyone-(at least by speech)
1973-Racial discrimination suit filed by Justice department- later settled out of court

1991-1992- tactical corporate bankruptcies- The Taj Mahal,Trump Plaza

1999- a candidate for Reform party dropped out after winning Michigan and California primaries.

I think it is the Capricorn sub periods that has done more damage than anything else.The L3 of Capricorn in Gemini will be critical.
The Capricorn L2 period starts from 12/28/2017.

PD

pankajdubey wrote:1949- too young to insult anyone-(at least by speech)
The way I handle this in my consultations is to ask what the father was doing at that time. Theoretically when we're very young, the parents act out the lots of fortune (mother) and spirit (father). This idea is mirrored in the idea as Valens states, that when the nativity is very young, count the times in hours until you reach days, then count the times in days until you reach months, then in months until you reach years. Just as the embryo represents the stages of birth through death in the 9 months of pregnancy, so too do the early days represent the whole of later life (similar to the idea that ontogeny recapitulates phylogeny).
Last edited by zoidsoft on Wed Jan 20, 2016 4:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
Curtis Manwaring

pankajdubey wrote:
I think it is the Capricorn sub periods that has done more damage than anything else.The L3 of Capricorn in Gemini will be critical.
The Capricorn L2 period starts from 12/28/2017.

PD
Yes. Due to Saturn in detriment (and possibly in topical 12th). I'd watch how things pan out during the Leo L3 period because this is a period where the malefic out of sect is present and without help from benefics (Valens says the sextile ray is too weak to break the malice of malefics - in the case of Trump's Jupiter in Libra).

However Valens says that with eminent nativities that malefics typically work in favor of the native by damaging those around him until the tide turns toward a dramatic end. Trump's Mars seems to be acting in a way that could set him up for this latter scenario rather than what would be typical of anyone else making statements that would be campaign enders. The L3 Leo spirit period runs from Aug 28 - Oct 14, 2016. He enters Taurus L2 - Leo L3 tomorrow (Jan 21) until March 8th, 2016.
Curtis Manwaring

Here is a link to a piece by Mundane astrologer Barry Goddard in his blog Astrotabletalk.

He comes out favouring a win by Trump this year.

http://astrotabletalk.blogspot.co.uk/20 ... xt-us.html

Whether this article is correct or not I have to say the astrological content of this piece is very light. It reads more like an opinion piece than a really thorough astrological analysis using predictive techniques. Of course we always have to temper our astrological analysis with an awareness of what is politically realistic. Its no good making a prediction that is totally out of touch with political facts on the ground. At same time I do think our opinions should be supported by strong astrological logic.

Mark
As thou conversest with the heavens, so instruct and inform thy minde according to the image of Divinity William Lilly

Trump will not be elected to the office.

Trump natal and Paran charts:

Natal Sun-Mars midpoint is at 115?42'. Natal Saturn at 115?43' is conjunct.

Natal MC is at 51?48'. It is squared by his natal Mars-Pluto midpoint at 141?54' (51?48' + 90? = 141?48?'.

He has a natal paran wherein when natal Sun is on the ascendant natal Moon is on the descendant and natal Mars is on the IC.

For birth place: Sun rises at 330?27', Moon sets at 328?48', Mars is on the IC at 329?26'.

http://imgur.com/a/0WsE7

Before election night:

Is this when he gets his marching orders?

Donald Trump New York City natal chart has Neptune/Pluto midpoint at 160?09'. It will be conjoined by a Solar Eclipse at 160?56' and squared by the midpoint of transiting Mars and Saturn at 250?34' on Sep 1 2016 and opposed by transit Neptune at 161?11'.

Election Night:

Trump's natal Saturn is at 115?43'. His natal Sun/Mars midpoint is at 115?42'. His secondary progressed Moon at 9 pm, EST, on Nov 8, 2016, will be at 115?15' stimulating both.

His quotidian progressed solar return (precessed) at 9 pm on Nov 8 in New York (birthplace) will have 171?42' on the MC. Return Mars/Saturn midpoint rises at 170?28.

Inauguration Day:

Trump's natal Sun is at 82?18'. Transit Saturn at noon on January 20, 2017, at 263?00' will be in opposition.

Trump natal Saturn/Pluto midpoint 125?02'; secondary progressed Saturn at noon January 20, 2017, will be at 125?02'.

His quotidian progressed solar return on January 20, 2017, will have RAMC at 250?07'. Secondary progressed Sun/Pluto sets at 250?19', return Saturn on the MC at 251?03 while natal Mars sets at 251?37' - all will be stimulated.

His QPDS (demi-solar not solar) in New York at noon on January 20th will have a RAMC at 219?08'. The West Point will be at 129?08'. His progressed Saturn/Pluto midpoint at 130?43' will be on it in square to the MC.

A major article in the San Francisco Chronicle today was titled: Trump 'unfit,' Obama says, challenges GOP

Wednesday, April 3, 2016

----------------quote------------------

WASHINGTON -- In a searing denouncement, President Obama castigated Donald Trump as "unfit" and "woefully unprepared" to serve in the White House. He challenged Republicans to withdraw their support for their party nominee, declaring, "There has to come a point at which you have to say 'enough.'"

---------------end quote---------------

http://www.sfgate.com/news/politics/art ... 040064.php

This is only the beginning of President Obama's statement. Much more follows in the article. This is the state of affairs here in the US at the moment. The political world is in turmoil, and this should no doubt show up in whatever charts astrologers use to chart the on-going American political situation. I'm not sure how aware the world is of current US events. There are currently deep divisions within the Republican party which is of major importance for the country. And Donald Trump is at the center of the storm.
http://www.snowcrest.net/sunrise/LostZodiac.htm