thanks deb for pushing this thread to the top again..

thanks again to ellen for a really excellent analysis of trumps chart with an extremely solid prediction that was indeed correct!

What I like is that her views are free of political bias. It is worth considering that most astrologers predicted a win for Clinton but I assume (based on Facebook posts) that all, or at least nearly all of those astrologers also wanted a win for Clinton. There have also been some astrologers who predicted a win for Trump - some were very vocal (and insulting to other astrologers) and some laid out some impressive and persuasive astrological arguments which deserve congratulations, but it also seems clear from the Facebook comments I have seen that those astrologers who predicted a Trump win were also rooting for a Trump win. So what I like is the clear -straightforward presentation of the reasoning, without any sense of shock or elation if what is seen in the chart actually comes to pass.

i think it is more difficult then it seems to separate one's political bias from their astrological work.. i want to go on record as being someone who was hoping for a trump win, but that i had predicted ( wrongly ) that clinton would win.. so, i can't say i fall into that category, but i think many astrologers probably do.. either way, ellens post deserves a strong endorsement as this was back in january before a lot was known.. she did this based only on trumps chart. kudos to her!

It appears that the charts I use showed this but I did not want to believe them. See attached chart.

Here is the period of time I think will be very important for Trump and the country. It is a very strong transit of Saturn as it stations on points in the Trump and Sibly charts. Jun 25 through October 10 2017. Saturn to Trumps Sun and Moon (conjunct his Moon and opp his Sun - beginning when 1 degree before through 1 degree after exact [in right ascension) and stationing there just 4 days after the total solar eclipse of Aug 21 that spans the contiguous 48 states, is opposite the Sibly Moon and conjoins Trumps Mars and Asc.. During that time that transit Saturn opposes Sibly Mars and squares Sibly Neptune, There may be more but I am too tired to see more right now.

Thanks for the re-evaluation Unique, and thanks James for your comment which surprised me. I'd be interested to hear from others who predicted against their personal inclination because I may be wrong, but it is something I think we need to be very careful about. I think a lot of astrologers who might have argued for Trump astrologically were disinclined to promote the view that he was meant to be the most politically powerful person on Earth. Therefore the voices of the pro-Clinton predictors were louder, simply because of this.
Personally, I don't believe that the study of natal charts gives a totally reliable answer, and Ellen probably benefitted from only talking about the events in Trump's chart. If she had also explored and discussed those in Clinton's I think her conviction might have been diminished. Having a year in which your voice is platformed on the whole of the world's stage, and becoming runner up to being the most politically powerful person on Earth is hardly a year of non-achievement.

Thank you Deb, James and others who took the time to read my post. I was pleased to be able to post it on Skyscript, where I knew it would be considered on its astrological merits alone.

As for my ability to divorce myself from political preferences, I come by that by virtue of my background. I am an astrologer practicing in Tucson, Arizona, after a long career as an intelligence analyst in Washington, D.C. It may be hard to believe, but as such, I was paid to be impartial to politics, working only in service to the facts.

Also, speaking pragmatically, I saw political appointees from both parties come and go over the course of my career. They invariably came in with lofty goals often matched only by their egos, intending to Change Everything. In truth, they changed very little.

Political neutrality is thus second nature to me, and to a certain extent was required by law during my time in Washington.

Once an analyst, always an analyst, and it has been a pleasure in my post-government days to turn to doing astrological analysis. For this, I am grateful to be able to draw upon the unique and rich resource that is Skyscript. It has informed my work in countless ways., and I owe a debt of gratitude to Deb and all who strive to make it the gem that it is.

Hi Folks,

I've just been looking at Trump's Chart. Natal and Progressed using Astro.com.

Interesting

1/ Born on an Eclipse, all be it a Lunar one. We'll need to dig out the Saros Cycle number.

2/ Sun in the 10th of Leadership. Close to Uranus. Mars on the Ascendant sextile 10th house strong planets.

3/ But a Gemini ! TWO FACED. UNTRUST WORTHY. He'll say anything.

4/ VERY INTEREST are two things as his live developed. Uranus close to the North Node from birth even to this day.

5/ Also Mercury survived till he was 50 before going combust. Very odd. [We need to do work on the progressed Sun/ Mercury Cycle]

6/ Sun remains in the 10th till now.

7/ Moon in Cancer ruler of the 10th now.

8/ Jupiter rising for years.

9/ Jupiter Chiron conjunction.

Just endless GOOD THINGS for a Leader. Also things that protect him from many of life's curses.

Many things point to the fact the next few years he'll have run his course.

Finally the developing Saturn Leo MSC conjunction points to cruelty, Or restrictions for him. Suggests his hands will be tied.

Doesn't look like he'll be delivering his plans and keeps in with my idea that we are heading for several years where Cats will be put back in the their Bags !!

Next up BREXITeers !!

I figured that as I had shown Trump's progressed lunar return for the inauguration I should also show Hillary Clinton's progressed lunar return for Podesta's telling people to go home.

Shortly before 10 PM her prog natal Pluto had been swept by the West Point. That was probably when they admitted to themselves that they were likely going to lose but did not make a statement just in case and perhaps to give Hillary time to compose herself after experiencing the biggest election shock since Harry Truman was elected in 1948.
Last edited by unique_astrology on Sat Nov 12, 2016 2:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Does anyone know Ellen's surname? I know she is based in Tuscon Arizona.

I am finalising my list of predictions this weekend and hate to just list a first name.

If your out there Ellen please let me know either publicly or privately!

Thanks

Mark
As thou conversest with the heavens, so instruct and inform thy minde according to the image of Divinity William Lilly

Bob wrote:
I figured that as I had shown Trump's progressed lunar return for the inauguration I should also show Hillary Clinton's progressed lunar return for Podesta's telling people to go home.
Then perhaps I should show in another way Hillary's defeat. Conventional western sidereal wisdom says that solar return charts should be cast for residence rather than the birth location. I'm questioning this bit of wisdom now since Hillary Clinton's current solar return is very different if set for Washington DC or Chicago.

I'm going to start a topic of birth vs. location charts on the sidereal part of Skyscript, but for the time being I offer the quarter Ennead election chart for Hillary below. There is some support, I believe, for the PM birth time in the chart (and others I have studied). The quarter Ennead chart breaks the 40 day Ennead chart into four 10 day periods. The time period for this chart began on November 5.
Several features of this chart immediately stand out:

(1) The Moon in the 12th house is contained between Mars and Pluto. Siderealists would place this configuration in the 1st house foreground.

(2) The MC conjoins natal Ketu (Moon's south node) which always indicates loss. In the natal chart Ketu, Jupiter, Mercury and Venus are all in the PM 6th house.

(3) Capricorn rises which is the PM natal 8th house sign.

(4) Natal ascendant is in the quarter Ennead 6th house

(5) Transiting Neptune and Ketu are on the natal MC. I did see that transit, but rationalized it away. Big mistake!

(6) Transiting Jupiter is only 12 minutes away from the partile conjunction to natal Neptune, another Neptunian warning of illusion and broken dreams.

The angular Sun in house 10 indicates the public spotlight, but the Sun isn't supported by helpful transits. I didn't look at this chart prior to the election, and I didn't consider return charts set for the birth place. This is why I want to discuss the locale/birth place question on the sidereal forum.
http://www.snowcrest.net/sunrise/LostZodiac.htm