electional horoscope Buying new car

Once upon a time I asked about this and there was a long thread on the subject, but that was 2004 I think, so Can someone either point me to a good discussion on the topic or suggest good indicators for car buying, aside from being hit from behind by a lunatic while patiently waiting for a light to change!

ger! thank you for any helpful suggestions in advance.

Welcome back, Granny Skot! Have you looked at this article:

http://www.skyscript.co.uk/cars.html

When I purchased in October, I primarily looked at my transits, as Deb recommended in a thread on purchasing a car, and I used event planning. For my application, I believe I used a time of Jupiter rising and Jupiter was dignified and the Moon was in Pisces. Mercury was not retro and was with Venus. Mars was bad though (and opp my own!) but you can never get everything right... I think (hope) the opp mainly shows a drive to get over my fear of driving.

When I attempted horary, they were usually doom and gloom because of my fear of driving being highlighted so I chucked them. My car is a nice, well maintained used car with one owner and I have had no problems with it.

Jupiter rules my third house and will trine by transit, my natal Venus in about a week, was thinking that might be to my advantage. I"m in a position that I must buy, so am trying to get somewhat fortuitous. of course saturn is conj pluto and squaring my sun (4/7 house) square right about then too. ugh.
I wish pluto would move the heck out of Capricorn already! Its going to be a hard year, gonna roll over that square 3 times, concluding in Dec, but then it is done and doesnt ever perfect that again for a few hundred years! thank goodness. but still a car is a must out in rural area, so trying to get as decent a deal as possible.
Last edited by granny_skot on Tue Jan 07, 2020 2:17 am, edited 1 time in total.

actually not a loan, will buy used to keep within emergency savings account amount! but it will definitely strain the emergency account. sigh but yes I'll look at electional charts too. thanks!