I'm just defending active president on the USA, he's too kind man to respond to all these miserable(yet all corrupted) shameless liberals, who humiliated multiple times even his family and kids.

Biden just told to African Americans that if you don't vote for him then ‘you ain’t black’.
He is such an amazing personality, his birth chart has to be analyzed first for basic personal qualities...

thanks bob / unique astrology.... always interesting!

yuriy... i agree with mark... offer up some astrology.. it will make it more interesting for those of us interested in astrology, on an astrological site no less!!

TRump vs Biden

I have a totally different idea: has anyone looked by Mike Pence's Chart ? let's say some time after the convention but before the election, Trump dies--I know it sounds nuts but I have read some astrological forecasts on the internet that is what could happen. Then Pence becomes the president for a short time and runs for re-election. DOes Pence have a birth time? amy

james_m wrote:thanks bob / unique astrology.... always interesting!

yuriy... i agree with mark... offer up some astrology.. it will make it more interesting for those of us interested in astrology, on an astrological site no less!!
Well, why do you think astrology is totally irrelevant in regards to morality and personal qualities...
I'm not at all pro-republicans. I remember Bush's VP Dick Cheney's(another a-h...) chart, not a single planet essentially dignified and most of them in cadent houses...
Excuse my broken English, I'm just Ukrainian emigrant.

Pence January 20, 2021

Pence has natal Mars at 4° Leo in longitude and 126°41' in right ascension; natal Neptune at 4°34' Scorpio in longitude and 212°55' in right ascension squares that Mars. The aspect is a possible indicator of a negative psychological pathology. Their midpoint is at 19°17' Virgo longitude and 169°48' degrees of right ascension.

On inauguration day (January 20, 2021) at noon transit Saturn at 3°56' Aquarius longitude and 126°21' of right ascension will oppose his natal Mars while transit Neptune at 18°55' Pisces longitude and 350°15' right ascension will oppose the midpoint of the natal Mars/Neptune square. Not to be left out, transiting Mars at 6°40' Taurus and 33°56' will oppose his natal Neptune; the transiting Mars, Saturn, and Neptune thus bringing his natal Mars and Neptune square out in force. For a booster, transiting Saturn will square his natal and progressed Neptune in longitude and right ascension.

Together, with tRump's aspects to his natal and progressed inauguration charts, these aspects do not suggest tRump/Pence winning re-election nor successful interference by any outside entity in this year's election.

"And that's the way it is.". Thanks to Walter Cronkite.

Resizing WH located chart to site suggested by James.

Adding birth place chart using site suggested by James:

Last edited by unique_astrology on Sat Jun 06, 2020 11:16 am, edited 3 times in total.

I've found this Biden's chart. Well, if time is more or less true then transiting Saturn will be sqaring his natal Moon in 5th around New year's eve - some sad news possible...

Date of Birth:20 November 1942 - 08:30h
Birth place:Scranton, Pennsylvania

What if the RNC convention is open and crowded ... just need an asymptomatic rabid Democrat to embed and breathe on every one and thereby destroy DJT's political base ...

Anyhow ... Tara Reade whose attorney quit, her credibility gap deeper than a sinkhold, her birthdata (no time) from Wikipedia , February 26, 1964, Monterey, California

I have tried to be as reasonable as possible in discouraging blatantly politicised posts. Let me be as clear as possible. I do not intend to have the quality of this forum consistently degraded by such posting.

I am about to open a new thread on the US Presidential Election. I am therefore taking the opportunity to make it clear to members that if you post consistently politicised content without astrological content you will have such posts removed without prior warning. You will also risk having your membership suspended.

This is not Facebook, Twitter or some other social media outlet. Please vent your political opinions there and help keep this forum focused on astrology pure and simple.

If you have nothing to say of astrological merit do us all a favour and don't post at all.

Thanks

Mark Cullen
Mundane & Financial Astrology moderator
As thou conversest with the heavens, so instruct and inform thy minde according to the image of Divinity William Lilly