Hello,

According to Morin de Villefranche in Book XXI of Astrologia Gallica
- The most powerful action on the house significations will come from whichever one of the planets is also the house ruler; here Saturn R
- Then, from that one which is in exaltation; None
- And in the third place, from the one possessing the closest natural analogy with the house meanings. None
- When the dignity and analogy are not found together in the same planet, one must take into consideration the two or three planets together in which these conditions are separately realized.
- The fourth place in order of power goes to the planet which is nearest to the house cusp. Moon here

So we have Saturn R to which he says in Rule 52
"A planet depends more directly on its dispositor when in conjunction or aspect with it" .
Here all 1st House planets depends on Saturn R which is a Cosmic No to the question asked.

And the Moon (Detrimentl) will eventually conjunct Saturn R and last square Mars ruler of the 3rd in 3rd (buying a ticket on the impulse) and 10th I have found the 10th House being important in winning large amounts as it represents the Government controlling the Lottery and also having to do with your social status.

Kind regards,
Ouranos
Last edited by Ouranos on Sun Aug 30, 2020 7:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Blessings!

Hello Ouranos,

Thank you very much for your reply. :D

I have a notebook wherin I add the necessary steps to follow in case of a horary question.

I have added your reply in the notebook in case I have a similar radix in the future. Now, I know how to start and complete the reading. 8)

In my study case - I didn't buy a ticket on impulse - but used my fixed serie of numbers and stars numbers with this Euromillions drawing.

The outcome would have been the same. No win with the euromillions draw of Aug,28 .

I will start my search to find a bookstore ( in Europe ) selling book 21 of the Astrologia Gallica.

Kind regards

Kurt
:)

Hello Kurt,
Morin's book XXI is one of Astrologia Gallica 26 books collection from the 17th Century.
I doubt you could find it in a library.
But you can find a resume of this book from an excellent translation by James Holden as the original work was written in Latin.
https://www.forumonastrology.com/foa/newmain.html
Morin was a doctor and a mathematician who exchanged a correspondance with Kepler.

Cheers!
Ouranos
Blessings!