curtis,

thanks for your comments! always interesting! i thought i would post a chart - tropical and sidereal - for the exact mercury station on nov 3rd... i don't have much to say about it in itself, other then to note the sober connection to saturn via square and i also want to address a topic that bob and a few others have mentioned regarding the trump chart with the pluto transit opposite saturn... in thinking of this set up in trumps chart, it is interesting how this is also the zeitgeist for 2020, covid and etc etc as i see it - saturn-pluto energy with the conjunction..

so does it make sense to anyone other then me that trump would be the flavour of the year given how his chart has saturn-pluto energy highlighted here as well? i don't know how it plays out in terms of the election, but it's an interesting coincidence.. i am sure more then a few people would like to see 2020 over with and something else of a completely different nature come about.. the election date mercury station chart definitely highlights the combo as well.. i suppose the additional moon on north node and nodal axis squaring neptune is also very unhelpful for clarity of mind here as i see it too... not a great day to have an election - but it is what it is... moon so close to the north node is not usually considered positive, but more loony.. one small caveat for consideration is how north node in tropical gemini is considered a positive.. also north node in sidereal taurus is considered more favourable by some sidereal astrologers... i can't say i have seen this myself...

tropical chart -

sidereal chart -

unique_astrology wrote:
For tRump in December and January
I have had a complaint about the way you put down Trump's name. I intend to go back and change all such references you have made. Please stop using this kind of language as its clearly a provocation to people who dont share your anti-Trump views.

Thanks

Mark
As thou conversest with the heavens, so instruct and inform thy minde according to the image of Divinity William Lilly

further thoughts in response to a discussion on profection data to nov 3rd for both candidates..

"i think transit data is more profitable.... in looking at the profection data to nov 3rd, it would be hard to beat a uranus-jupiter trine right on the ascendant as it is in trumps profection chart for nov 3rd... if i was just going on this data i would think trump has the stronger hand.. however, i think the transit data is much more relevant.. the transiting square of mercury-saturn on nov 3rd hits donalds venus-saturn conjunction and it hits bidens jupiter.. the transit sun-uranus opposition latches onto bidens mars-pluto square... this seems very problematic for biden.. meanwhile this same transiting opposition hits trumps pluto which in itself is less conflicted in trumps chart.. and it is trine-sextile trumps mercury.. but the most important transit for this as i see it is the moon-north-south node transit... is it more favourable in an opposition or in a conjunction to each contestants sun?? i think it favours trumps chart in more of a conjunct to moon-rahu on trumps sun, then the opposite...

i see biden contesting the election results... i see the whole process is going to be in a real shambles.... perhaps the mail in votes are part of the excuse used to not accept the voting process as it stands on nov 3rd... i would like to be wrong, but this is how i am presently foreseeing it.. the mercury station that is exact on nov 3rd - 12:49:34 pm for washington re-emphasizes the saturn-pluto conjunction.. which candidate chart and transits are resonating with this conjunct more?? the fact trump has pluto transit opposite his natal saturn suggests to me trump is processing this conjunct on a number of levels thanks the fact these 2 planets meet up via the transits to his natal saturn... is this a good thing or a bad thing?? i think it implies trump is more in sync and troubled by the saturn-pluto then biden... i think this conjunction is about law and order - police brutality and a lot of the darker side of saturn - fear of strangers - foreigners, and etc. etc. trump is tapped into this much more readily then biden as i see it... thus he is capable of pushing the hot buttons for many at this time - right or wrong - while biden is not as in touch with them... "

james_m wrote:... but the most important transit for this as i see it is the moon-north-south node transit... is it more favourable in an opposition or in a conjunction to each contestants sun?? i think it favours trumps chart in more of a conjunct to moon-rahu on trumps sun, then the opposite...
I haven't looked too closely at the nodes yet and know this is a critical factor in the charts of everyone running.

I wrote an article about 10 years ago on the nodes being the entry / exit points for the world and have a theory about the nodes and their squares as to how they disconnect or connect to this world.

The square preceding the north node is the most disconnected to the physical world because this is where the Moon would be the lowest relative to where most people are on earth. Conversely, the square after the north node is the most physically connected and centered on this earthly plane.

I don't have much time to explain the charts that have proved this to me in my own life, but I'll just mention that I was going through a nodal return in May 2017 and on the 17th the Sun exactly squared the returning nodes while ruling fortune. I was in the hospital for AFIB (heart nearly disconnected from the physical realm). It was also a derivative 8th from fortune ZR (Cancer -> Aquarius) with the Moon posited in the 8th as ruler of the general times while almugea exists from the rulers (Moon and Saturn) in my nativity.

I'll link the article here:

http://www.astrology-x-files.com/x-file ... astro.html

The north node itself is the entrance into this realm and the south node is the exit.

If we can somehow link this to the office of president through some charts or just in general using the significations of the signs, we might be able to extrapolate who is entering and who is leaving or if things remain as is.
Curtis Manwaring
Zoidiasoft Technologies, LLC

In response to James & Curtis about their discussion with Moon’s Node, FWIW:

Biden’s North Node is partile conjunct Regulus in Potential Paran formation to 3 of his Natal Chart angles. The Hamburg School of Astrology considers the North Node as one of their 6 personal points in a Natal Chart, it has much to do with “Unions/Connections??? to the outer world. When we consider Biden’s North Node is partile conjunct Regulus, it becomes obvious Biden was destined to make Unions/Connections to some type of Royal (Regulus) entity, hence serving 8 years as Obama’s Vice-President. It is also obvious now, Biden is endeavoring to “connect??? himself to the highest Royal (Regulus) office in the land of the USA as President. We can see this Royal (Regulus) “connection??? in Trump’s Natal with his Natal Asc being partile conjunct Regulus (President).

The Hamburg School considered Natal Solar Solar Arcs, particularly involving personal points in a Natal Chart, as their chief timing forecasters for a Natal Chart and its life, considering Natal Solar Arcs to be “co-determinates of fate.??? At this time in Biden’s life, it just so happens Biden’s Solar Arc Saturn is partile conjunct his Natal North Node/(Regulus). Alfred Witte, the originator of the Hamburg School of Astrology consolidated his life’s work in astrology with his book “Rules for Planetary Pictures,??? which consists of delineated key words to help the astrologer delineate things. Here are Witte’s Keywords for Node + Saturn:
Breaking off of connections or unions. Difficulties is such matters.
This does not necessarily assure Biden will not be elected President, but with the Hamburg School of Astrology it offers higher timing probabilities he will not be elected President. Since I am a novice student of the Hamburg School of Astrology, I only offer this as supplement material for Moon’s Node analysis with Biden's Natal, not as a prediction. Biden could still become President (Regulus), but at the very least, he will encounter “Difficulties in such matters??? according to Alfred Witte, the originator of the Hamburg School of Astrology.

curtis and steve,

thanks for the comments and feedback on the nodes guys!

curtis - i enjoyed the write up and found the viewpoint from the thema mundi chart interesting.. i am not sure what to make of it all... in my immersion into indian astrology it is a complex field where lots of different viewpoints are held, but basically my thinking on them has been shaped by first hand observation and 2 authors writings that i would recommend - judith hills book on the nodes -https://judithhillastrology.com/shop/bo ... -p28243787 and prash trivedis book - the key of life which approachs it thru indian astrology only - https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/171 ... ey_of_Life
prashs book is more thorough, but both books are good...

so we just had kamala harris win the nomination for vp.. this was relatively easy to see just based off the transit of the north node to her ascendant.. the return is happening for her right now - north node on ascendant and south node on descendant... when trump won the presidency in 2016, the same transit of north node to ascendant was happening... it wasn't exact - but you get the picture if you take a look of north node and where it is by transit... my thinking is one has to separate what is in a persons natal chart and what is happening in the transit data... is the win of the vp dem nomination for kamala harris the highpoint, or does she go on to actually win the vp position in november?? north node changes signs and if one uses the ascendant degree in relation to north node degree - her position fades thru october and into november.... however i consider the slow move of saturn towards it's natal position in her chart - not exact til march 2023 - as a real positive... it seems the dem insiders are pushing for her to be on the ticket for 2024 and it looks highly possible given the movement of saturn and saturn position in her chart natally..

steve - i have wittes book and a number of ebertin books too.. i got into cosmobiology a long time ago..i can't say i an a cosmobiologist, but i respect and are familiar with much of the concepts around this school of astrology... as for bidens north node position - it is interesting how it is close to the degree of trumps ascendant so they share this connection to the star regulus that you note..one could say - which is stronger - node, or ascendant?? and how does trumps mars factor in, as it is close by as well! anyway - my take on all this is much the same.. i think the transit of the nodal axis is what matters here - although the natal placement is important in an ongoing sense - biden has been in political power for what seems like forever... i am sure some of that could be attributed to the north node in leo in his tenth... he seems no stranger to forming important connections with powerful people - much the same as trump in fact... both of them seem like consummate insiders in terms of making powerful connections to further there political careers... i did hear that the amount of money the dems have raised the past month eclipses all other presidential campaigns.. i am not sure if that is true or not!

at any rate... this is a message that has been interrupted on this end... phone calls, and other stuff... thanks for both your feedback... i think the transit node position favours trump.. i think the fact that the moon is conjunct the north node on the election day itself is a negative... people are going to be more emotional and wound up then usual and might not be thinking straight... i say this knowing the north node is considered exalted in tropical gemini, or sidereal taurus... the indian astrology book i reference above has a lot more to say on this concept of nodes being exalted then i have covered here..

to go into curtis's personal comment on planets squaring the nodal axis - neptune is squaring the nodal axis for 2020 election.. in fact, the moon conjunct north node squares onto neptune - adding to my viewpoint stated in the previous paragraph.. on the basis of nodal axis which includes the moon-neptune square for election day - the outcome would appear to be more muddled then not... however, i still content that moon and north node in the same sign as trumps sun favours trump here..

Tanit wrote:
The square suggests the election will likely get pretty ugly but I find it unlikely the current president is going anywhere. He may also use dishonest methods to win, since he is conjunct Algol and is also aspecting Neptune in the 8th. I do think the horary supports that he does not deserve the role but the opponent does not seem that much better either.
Tanit, thanks for your excellent horary analysis! Your conclusion is pretty much the way it looks to me as I'm in the process of finishing up a post for Skyscript on Rahu (Moon's north node) and the election. I began with a general analysis of the inaugural date, but Rahu kept insisting on being front and center. Many circumstances that some expect to surface in this election can be related to Rahu, among them illusion, manipulation and shadowy activity--working outside the law or behind the scenes. Some of Neptune's associations manifest in India's Rahu.
http://www.snowcrest.net/sunrise/LostZodiac.htm

James wrote:
i think the transit of the nodal axis is what matters here...
Yes, I agree it is a very important factor for election night Nov 3.
James wrote:
i say this knowing the north node is considered exalted in tropical gemini, or sidereal taurus... the indian astrology book i reference above has a lot more to say on this concept of nodes being exalted then i have covered here..
Interesting, I did know this.
James wrote:
however, i still content that moon and north node in the same sign as trumps sun favours trump here..
Makes good astrological sense to me, can’t be a coincidence this is happening on election night. The Hamburg School considered t Moon timing events to the hour and we see t. Moon on election night partile conjunct his Natal Full Moon about the exact time when election results are known.

I know this isn't the horary forum, but since the topic is up, I did a horary on who will be elected back in May. Horary can be more to-the-point than other methods.
- Tanit

I don't believe a horary is valid in this case. You have to be personally involved for a horary to give you a valid answer.

If Trump or Biden, or one of their friends or relatives, etc. did this horary, it would be valid. But if you or me or anyone of us who are not personally involved in the question ask this, it is not valid.

My 2 cents...

Taurus7 wrote:
I know this isn't the horary forum, but since the topic is up, I did a horary on who will be elected back in May. Horary can be more to-the-point than other methods.
- Tanit

I don't believe a horary is valid in this case. You have to be personally involved for a horary to give you a valid answer.

If Trump or Biden, or one of their friends or relatives, etc. did this horary, it would be valid. But if you or me or anyone of us who are not personally involved in the question ask this, it is not valid.

My 2 cents...
Even though I am no expert for horaries, I would think that the question of who is going to be the next US president affects the life of all of us to one degree or another.

Moreover, I am not sure if the use of horary is actually limited to question of personal relevance anyway. It would be interesting to hear other practitioners' opinion on this, though.

Visit my blog:
https://michaelsternbach.wordpress.com/

Taurus 7 wrote
This is a commonly held opinion. But I disagree, the important thing is not that the horary is personal but that it is not asked in a trivial way-i.e the questioner is genuinely interested in the outcome and approaches it it a professional manner. All of which would apply in Tanit's case

One of the reasons for the view that you can't ask mundane questions like this is that you could end up with everyone asking the same one at different times. And as we know you can't be asking the same question again in horary unless the circumstances change dramatically. So my view is that once a horary has been asked and published like this one, no one else who has seen it should be able to ask again. They may offer their own interpretations of the existing chart but not produce a new one.

So I think the horary is valid.

However as it is a horary I would have expected the ASc to represent the Querent (Tanit) not the President. Tanit - can you explain your thinking on that?
"The universe is full of magical things, patiently waiting for our wits to grow sharper" Eden Phillpotts

Amelia:
So my view is that once a horary has been asked and published like this one, no one else who has seen it should be able to ask again. They may offer their own interpretations of the existing chart but not produce a new one.
So what you're saying is that because I and other people who have read this horary, we can't ask this question again.
the important thing is not that the horary is personal but that it is not asked in a trivial way-i.e the questioner is genuinely interested in the outcome and approaches it it a professional manner.
OK, so there are 300 million people in America who have conceivably asked this same question in all earnestness: who will win the election? And there are millions of people all over the world possibly asking the same question, but they haven't read this thread, so it's OK for them to ask this question.

So we conceivably could have millions of horaries asking the same question in different places around America and the rest of the world, at different times in different locations.... So we could have 300 million+ horaries, all conceivably pointing to the same answer.

That's not how it works...