This post isn't meant to be a criticism of President Trump so much as a current report so astrologers tracking transits can follow his life as we approach the election date. Yesterday we saw the first debate between President Trump and past Vice President Joseph Biden. Commentary even by Republicans (Trump's party) agree that he behaved badly which could hurt his chances of an election victory.

Trump constantly interrupted Biden, and commentators say he simply "rode over" the moderator of the debate. He more or less shouted his way through the evening. (Biden stood his ground fairly well, but it is the general consensus that the debate had no winners as it was difficult to follow the conversation with two or three people talking or shouting at once. (Trump, Biden and the Moderator) The general effect of the debate was chaos.

Aside from other transits, with the Krishnamurti ayanamsa Rahu left Gemini and entered sidereal Taurus on September 24 of this year. Taurus contains Trump's powerful stellium:

29 Tau 42 Mean Rahu 30 September 2020 (Krishnamurti)
29 Tau 55 Sun natal Trump
27 Tau 45 Mean Rahu natal Trump
24 Tau53 Uranus natal Trump

So it will be interesting to watch this Rahu transit over Trump's planets as Rahu is now in the sidereal degree of his Sun. There is currently a debate among astrologers as to whether Rahu's transit over Trump's natal planets is helpful or hurtful to the president. I read the daily San Francisco Chronicle newspaper and am beginning to track any article that relates to President Trump. I may post these headlines in another post, simply for the sake of astrological research. I can also post any headlines that relate to Biden and Harris.

If we look at Trump's transits in the tropical zodiac, Rahu has not yet reached his natal Sun degree.

23 Gem 45 Mean Rahu 30 September 2020
22 Gem 56 Sun natal Trump
20 Gem 45 Rahu natal Trump
17 Gem 54 Uranus natal Trump
http://www.snowcrest.net/sunrise/LostZodiac.htm

If possible to show here valid the last debate chart I would investigate it about obvious moderator's (Chris Wallace) taking Biden's side which is against the rules.
That's why Trump was irritated, he debated with two. Something about DC (7th) house has to be analyzed.

Therese Hamilton wrote:None of the commentators I watched on TV suggested that Chris Wallace took Biden's side. This suggestion should be dropped as it will only lead to arguments. I'm sure the exact time of the start of the debate is somewhere on the Internet, noted by an astrologer. The debate took place in Cleveland, Ohio, USA, 29 September 2020 and began shortly after 9 PM eastern daylight time.
Thank you Therese.
So, here is the chart
https://uniim1.shutterfly.com/ng/servic ... 16/enhance
Something wrong with 7th since Mars ruler retro in house of its shame, afflicted by Saturn with square where Saturn probably is acting president (ruling MC).

I think also there is some symbolism in the chart regarding election result.
Saturn is leaving Capricorn sign for Aquarius, another sign of its rulership and associates with second presidential term. In Aquarius Saturn will be free from malicious Mars influence (exalted in Capricorn) but will get some Mercurian (night triplicity ruler) which also in Martian sign in 6th.
About the debate, Biden just complained about "embarrassing debates" but his tactic rather coyote's, he was insulting Trump equally while trying to make some "reasonable guy" impression despite of absolutely senseless rhetoric about any single subject he touched...

Biden's 8:30 birth time seems too rounded

One of the problems this election is that the two main candidates have birth times where a sneeze would change house placements. Some have speculated that Trump might have early Virgo rising.

Biden's chart doesn't look very promising for 8:30 am using Hellenistic techniques. All the trigon lords of the sect light in the 12th indicate someone who would be homeless and accepting handouts. However, it does look remarkably similar to the chart of Bruce Lee.

If one rectifies the Biden nativity to about 8:05 am, one gets Venus on the Asc with a powerful trine from Jupiter in the 9th (whole sign). It also places all 3 trigon lords (Mars, Venus and the Moon) in angular signs.

Also, recently his natal Jupiter was activated for spirit (Zodiacal Releasing) which in the 9th indicates kings. This comes from Hellenistic era texts which assigns Kings to the 9th, not 10th which was more common in medieval tradition. Schmidt once told me that he thought this was because the cadent signs indicate leisure in 4 different senses. In the 9th, this leisure is dedicated to philosophy.
On election night, Biden has Aries L3 handing over to Taurus L4 where the Moon and Mars are activated. If he's elected, sometime during his first term he would reach a 10th house period (Leo) if Scorpio is rising instead of Sagittarius.
The transits are relatively tense for Biden on election night. Note the ruler of the 10th transiting the ruler of the ascendant in this alternate chart.
Given the precarious situation with the birth times, astrologers could easily be led astray with predictions in this election.
Curtis Manwaring
Zoidiasoft Technologies, LLC

Zoidsoft wrote:
One of the problems this election is that the two main candidates have birth times where a sneeze would change house placements. Some have speculated that Trump might have early Virgo rising.
Yes, this is true in the tropical zodiac as well as the interpretation methods you pointed out. In the sidereal zodiac Trump is clearly a Leo rising, and Biden has a clear Scorpio ascendant. (But these sidereal signs are entirely different in nature than their tropical counterparts.) Someday we'll have to settle the zodiac question especially when it comes to Hellenistic techniques, as the zodiac being used wasn't at all clear at that early time period in history. Without controlled comparison studies we honestly don't know which zodiac might be the correct one when Hellenistic techniques are used for interpretation.
http://www.snowcrest.net/sunrise/LostZodiac.htm

Curtis wrote:
Some have speculated that Trump might have early Virgo rising.
I've often wondered about this. Trump looks like someone trying very hard to look like what people might imagine a Leo to look like (orange, a big mane, majestic and dominant bearing). People sometimes giggle when someone admits to being Virgo. I'm wondering if his father, or others, would have wanted a Virgo ascendant to show up from the birth certificate (they're probably unlikely to have heard of anything other than standard tropical astrology). Far be it from me to suggest that he himself might have tampered with the certificate, as he accused Obama of doing.
Graham

Whatever his true rising sign, the transits for his Tweet announcing his Covid test are interesting (0:54am, 2nd October, White House):

Saturn partile opp natal Venus
Venus partile conjunct his declared natal Asc
Sun sq natal Mercury <1°
Jupiter sq natal Jupiter <1°
Nodes applying 2° to natal nodes.
Transiting MC square natal Mercury, and Tr Asc conjunct natal Saturn.

Graham
Last edited by Graham F on Fri Oct 02, 2020 6:34 pm, edited 2 times in total.

An old post of mine on another site

Response to ****** (Reply #1) Tue Jul 28, 2020, 02:31 AM

"The heat on trump intensifies between now and through September. Around September 29 the roof collapses but the walls remain standing. One by one they also collapse in October, the last one falling just several days before the election."

The timing provided by progressed anlunars.
Last edited by unique_astrology on Fri Oct 02, 2020 5:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Well done Unique_astrology for the prediction re late September / October.

I've realised Trump's Tweet was just before 1am according to NYT, the 6:54 time I mentioned must have been converted to CET (though screenshot of tweet taken from the NYT).
I've corrected re transiting asc and MC in Washington (Asc conjunct natal Sat, MC square natal MC).
Also nodes are applying <2° natal nodes.
Graham