Interesting chart about registration

Hello everyone, I want to share an interesting horary chart

The querent is currently at the oncology center. In order to receive the medicine, he needs a local registration (a temorary residence permit ). He asks if he can get it.

This chart is interesting since is entirely unclear what to take for the significator of registration. My first thought was it is the Ruler of 11th house (a permission of government structure). But it is not the case here.

I am using a non-standard technique to see the querent's deep concern. According to this technique, the querent is worried about Saturn. That is, Saturn signifies registration.

In this case, we must find an aspect between the querent and Saturn. The Moon transfers light from Venus to Saturn and it perfects this aspect in 2 degrees on quadrature (see screenshot below).

The querent should receive a residence permit in two days (days are chosen because of the context), but with difficulties.

And so it proved.The querent received the permit in 2 days, but with difficulties.
My best,
Mark Rusborn

Qualified horary craftsman.

Thanks for sharing a chart with an outcome and your technique, Mark.

The Ascendant Lord Venus being received by domicile to her next aspect Saturn - a conjunction to boot, and in a good house beholding the ascendant - is strong positive testimony for me. If this was a marriage chart, I would've insisted an aspect between Sun/Moon and Venus, or between the main significators. But in a question like this, general good fortune should be enough for the querent to work on. What's more, Saturn is one natural significator for people with authority, being the natural ruler of the 10th.

Difficulties are signified by the Moon being in fall and via combusta, and Saturn being an infortune.

I think I wouldn't use 11th unless the chart says so. The Querent is not applying for the government's money/property but permission; the physical documentation (government property in a sense) is secondary to this, not the crux of the issue.

Just my two cents. Glad it worked out for the querent!

Amelia

Hello Mark,
Saturn's position in an horary or event chart was a technique used by Evangeline Adams (1868-1932) one of America's most famous astrologer.
She used it when she had an appointment with a client to see what was the main concern of her client. In the 6th House (health), 10th (career) and so on.

As for your chart, I would say Jupiter L3 rules the document.
With the South Node in the 3rd squaring Neptune in the 6th (not drawn in your chart), it says that Neptune in the 6th is a cornerstone for the request, a crisis that needs to be addressed (Your client in oncology)
And VenusL1 conjunct Spica, the most beneficial Fixed Star will translate the light from Saturn (the authorities) to JupiterL3 (the document.)

Thank you for reminding me of the importance of Saturn in any chart. Good old fashioned approach!

Ouranos
Blessings!

Here's the logic I used to find Saturn.

1) If the querent is in the power of some planet (by major reception), then this planet is important to him.

Venus is ruled by Saturn, the Moon is ruled by Mars. So Saturn and Mars (and the houses they rule) are of importance. These are 2nd, 4th and 7th houses.

2) If the querent is in particular house, then he is worried about the affair of the house. Moon in 1st house, Venus is in the 4th. So, the 1st and 4th houses are important.

3) if the querent conjuncts (bodily or by antiscia) the other planet, then he is closely connected (directly or in hidden way) with that planet (and with what it signifies). It can be a well indicator of an important thing in the context. In my case, Venus conjuncts Saturn (the lord of the 4th house).

4) The pars of Fortune (POF) signifies the querent's hidden desires. In my case POF is in 10th house, so it is also important.

Now, I write down my findings. My list of houses contains 7 houses: 2nd, 4th, 7th, 1st, 4th, 4th and 10th. I only look at houses that are highlighted at least 2 times. This is the 4th house and its ruler, Saturn. (it listed 3 times).

This wonderful technique allows me to find appropriate planet (the main significator) of the question and ignore everything unnecessary.

Try this out on any horary chart - you will surprise how accurately it works.

My best
My best,
Mark Rusborn

Qualified horary craftsman.

As the querent wants to get a particular permission by the government,
the significators of this question are:

Venus for the querent, and
the Moon, lady ot the 10th, for the government.

Saturn collects the lights of both significators, and thus brings the deman-
ded special permission by the goverment to perfection.

That the collecting planet Saturn is lord of the 4th, possibly signifying a
residence permit, is a nice bonus, but the perfection of the matter could
also have been done by other planets.

Essential astrological subject of this question is the government, giving the
permission, and not the matter of their permission, because the latter is in-
cident with the question.

Re: Interesting chart about registration

Here is another view.
markrusborn wrote:
The querent is currently at the oncology center. In order to receive the medicine, he needs a local registration (a temorary residence permit ). He asks if he can get it.
I turned the chart to see if this method would work because the querent is not a local resident.

Analysis:

The Moon is the querent’s co-significator as well as the lord of radix 10th house which represents cure, treatment, and medicine.

Mars is the local government which is derived 10th house (Aries rules radix 6th) and Mars is the temporary residence permit which is derived 11th house (Aries rules radix 7th).

The Moon is applying opposition to Mars. I found many dignities between them: Here, two planets are in mutual reception which contributes a lot to getting a permit. Mars receives the Moon in Scorpio with domicile and triplicity. Mars is in Taurus, so the Moon has exaltation and triplicity there.

Although the querent received the temporary residence permit, Mark (the original poster) mentioned there were difficulties. With opposition aspect, the poor querent must have had a hard time. This could be from the Moon being in fall and in via combusta and Mars in detriment and peregrine. Mars is also termed by Mercury which is retrograde at the time of horary.

johannes susato wrote:Part of Fortune, could you please explain, which of the
radical houses you make the horoscope of the derived
houses?

Many thanks in advance!
Hi johannes,

Good to hear from you (I talked to you once a while ago).

Since the querent lives somewhere distant and s/he is foreign to the local government, I count 9 houses (foreign) from radix 10th house (local government) = arrived at radix 6th (derived 10th).

Same method with 11th (permit from the local government).
Count 9 from radix 11 = radix 7th (derived 11th).

I use radix 10th as the querent's government but his/her own government was not his/her concern. Therefore, in this chart I used radix 10th as cure, treatment and medicine.

The Moon is in the querent's 1st house, I read it as getting medicine was his/her big concern.

The Moon will face Saturn (residency) and Jupiter before she applies Mars... I thought this must be the difficulties Mark mentioned. Jupiter as the Lord of 3rd (Sagittarius), means some communication problems, and also Jupiter as L5th (Pisces at the cusp) means something to do with diplomacy.

Part of Fortune wrote:
Since the querent lives somewhere distant and s/he is foreign to the local government, I count 9 houses (foreign) from radix 10th house (local government) = arrived at radix 6th (derived 10th).

Same method with 11th (permit from the local government).
Count 9 from radix 11 = radix 7th (derived 11th).
johannes,

Sorry I probably confused you -- my mistake.

It should read as follows:

Since the querent lives somewhere distant and s/he is foreign (9th) to the local government, I count 9 houses from radix 10th house (querent's own government) = arrived at radix 6th (derived 10th, local government).

Same method with radix 11th (permit).
Count 9 from radix 11 = radix 7 (derived 11th, permit from local government).

Thanks again, Part of Fortune, and for the detailed
explanation!

The confusion was, because I always start at the
horoscope of the querent, here radical 1st house,
and then go to the radical 9th, 'his' foreign countries,
and then to the foreign country's 10th (derived from
the radical 9th), to find that county's government in
the radical 6th - in the same as you do.

But as I understand that the querent is already in
that state he needs the residence permit for, I did
not turn the chart, but took the lord of the radical
10th as significator of the government of that state
and place the querent is in and for that he is appli-
cant of the residence permit.
The querent is currently at the oncology center.