Thank you for that link Curtis.

Bitcoin now reminds me of the Tech stock crash in 2000. Everything went stratospheric and then bang. Not a time to buy now !
I haven't studied the astrology of this.

You're welcome Vicki. I posted this astrological prediction for bitcoin in summer 2017 (which surprisingly held up really well given the uncertainty for location):

https://youtu.be/RdqsFhMiVgI

It's always risky to buy during a parabolic move. The best thing to do is DCA (dollar cost average). This means putting small amounts in like $20 - $100. When just starting out, it's more important to get exposure so that you know what you are doing with your hardware wallet (like Trezor.io or Ledger.com). Then as the market crashes you buy in heavier (maybe increase it to something like $100 - $500 - depending on what is possible in your budget of course).

If you're worried that it's going to crash and go away, keep in mind that they said that about the internet and email too. Bitcoin is most likely here to stay, though due to the potential of the segwit donations attack (I talked to Jameson Lopp and he says that this attack is infeasible) bitcoin may end up the Yahoo! of the early crypto space (and not the Google of it) and one of its code forks may take over leaving many holding worthless bags.

You can read more about the technical issue of segwit donations attack here:

https://steemit.com/bitcoin/@anonymint/ ... en-bitcoin

Basically it involves miners rolling back the code to v0.5.3 which doesn't recognize/honor the P2SH (pay to script hash) which produces a fork of the code into segwit chain and legacy chain while miners dump and short the segwit chain. Then the segwit chain transactions slows to a crawl due to the difficulty adjustment which happens every 2 weeks being stuck with no hashpower behind it because miners are forced to mine the legacy chain to stay in profit.

Stay away from altcoins until you know what you are doing. The vast majority of these are nothing more than copy/paste with a new label of github code from bitcoin and ethereum. Sure Defi/Uniswap is hot right now, but most people get wrecked playing long term in that market because they don't take profits during the parabolic phase convinced that they will miss out.

There are several mathematical models and practically all of them are pointing to significantly higher bitcoin prices before the year is out. The most famous is PlanB's stock to flow model which predicts $288K peak during this 4 year cycle that began at the last halving in May 2020. Currently Bitcoin's S/F ratio is nearly that of gold at 62. By the next halving in 2024 it will exceed 100 S/F which implies a bitcoin price matching or higher than gold which is around 10 trillion USD marketcap. Divide this by the supply of bitcoin and you get > 500K USD.

Max Keiser who predicted 28K (and was only off by a few hundred dollars) by the end of 2020 is saying it will be $220,000 probably in Oct or Nov of this year. Tim Draper who correctly predicted a $10,000 breach by the end of 2017 says his model projects $250,000 in 2022.

These halving's are what makes bitcoin deflationary relative to the USD and therefore a superior store of value. The architecture makes it impossible for a central authority like the Federal Reserve to QE and dilute everyone's savings. Most people don't understand how they are being fleeced of wealth by central banks. QE allows politicians the ability to avoid financial/political accountability (by allowing spending without increasing taxes in an obvious way we would all object to) through a backdoor tax on our purchasing power.

By the time of the Uranus Pluto trine in air signs, blockchain logistics and internet money will likely be the standard (around the same time of my Nuremberg prediction in 2026). Banks for the most part might be out of business or some may have acquired companies like Coinbase and Kraken, but we have a nasty bit of contention because government parasites are addicted to QE. A war (or several) is quite possible this decade which is generally what happens when banks are threatened.
Curtis Manwaring
Zoidiasoft Technologies, LLC

Thank you for your post Curtis. There is an awful lot to get my head round but I will watch your video. For the moment I have to follow the maxim of not investing in anything that one doesn't understand!
I do take your point about investing only small amounts at this time.

We know that the dark powers intend a one world digital currency. I just can't see them being successful with that. I cite the admittedly small example of the EURO which has had enormous problems in being a one size fits all currency.

There are some who suggest the old system might run alongside the new digital currencies for a period of time. Maybe until all the not very tech savvie boomers like me die by perhaps forcing us to starve to death because we won't have immunity passports to enable us to buy food !

I'm not sure how Bitcoin will survive without them trying to gain control.

I wonder if you are familiar with the work of Catherine Austin Fitts on Solari.com. She writes about the digital currency slavery syatem they want to introduce adopting a Chinese style social credit system.
Unfortunately much of her work is subscriber only. However this is a taster :-

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VX9MdD2e114

Also an earlier video :-

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VQnyFFu3QcI

I knew that the Saturn/Pluto of last year would be dreadful. I knew that 2020 would be important because of the number 20 and I believe they've had this planned for at least 2000 years. On New Year's Eve 2019 I could not bring myself to say "Happy New Year" but even with that I didn't reckon with the enormity of what would happen. At my age with, about 10 years left, I'm not sure how to deal with the world being turned upside down.

Vicki wrote:I wonder if you are familiar with the work of Catherine Austin Fitts on Solari.com. She writes about the digital currency slavery system they want to introduce adopting a Chinese style social credit system.
I'm quite familiar with her work and have seen more of her videos than I can count. Her statements about bitcoin being a deep state OP are too simplistic IMO and she makes some technical errors such as saying bitcoin is anonymous - see how that worked out for Ross Ulbrict of Silk Road. We don't know who wrote the code, but different agendas abound. What is clear is that there is an internal war going on in our government.

I've studied the code, first through Andreas Antonopoulos's "Mastering Bitcoin" in early 2017, then enrolled in IvanOnTech's Blockchain Coding academy in Feb 2018. If the deep state was involved in design (directly) then they set up the poison pill for the financial system to implode on purpose (being a deflationary currency relative to USD with mathematically determined QE).

Now supposedly the FED is playing catch up by designing a centralized stable coin that only they can QE? Not realistic to switch gears like that if they were all on the same page. Problem is that now Iran, North Korea are mining bitcoin, so it's up to Anonymint's (Shelby Moore III) prediction of the segwit donations attack to create a death spiral leaving bitcoin core and alts in the dust if the deep state is really involved (we shall see - he predicts summer 2022 as the most likely time for this).

Right now, the bad things that are happening to bitcoin mostly have to do with protocol ossification (inability to change the code which means it can't adapt to increased pressures of transaction load). Because governments don't control the open source code they are using external power to threaten bitcoin through exchanges and threats against centralized entities. Also the IRS classifies it as a stock, so using it as a currency is not really possible for US citizens (unless you want to figure capital gains on every cup of coffee).

Blockstream has a self interest in not losing money, they seem to be submitting to the authority of the SEC and FATF. Privacy tech is getting delisted from centralized exchanges and those in Blockstream are heavy investors who don't want to cut off the money flows, so that leaves Schnorr, Taproot and Tapscript privacy tech on the sidelines unless the price can bleed fiat of enough power so that cops and government authorities are forced into accountability with no ability to QE (counterfeiting made legal).
Last edited by zoidsoft on Mon Jan 11, 2021 1:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Curtis Manwaring

There's a new wrinkle in the vaccine saga that happened just as the new Moon conjunct Neptune in Pisces happened. One of the top vaccine experts in the world is now sounding the alarm that vaccine recipients are becoming "Typhoid Mary's" in effect saying that the vaccinated are dangerous to the non vaccinated by becoming spreaders of mutations that have escaped specific T-cell immunity. The vaccinated he says, will suffer loss of nk-cell immunity and some will eventually suffer from auto-immune disorder.

https://youtu.be/ZJZxiNxYLpc

To paraphrase, he says each vaccinated individual is in essence a gain of function bioweapons lab pumping out deadly mutations.

Here's the LBRY version for when YouTube censors the above doctor's voice for speaking truth.

https://odysee.com/@dissident-archive:8 ... -Bossche:0

Note his resume. He's one of the top experts in the world and is very pro-vaccine, but he says we've made a terrible mistake.

Dr. Vernon Coleman makes a comment about the above video here:

https://odysee.com/@TruthSpeak:a/Vernon ... truction:4

Also from the below article:
We think this insidious vaccination Frankenstein is going to trigger an avalanche of late-developing diseases and mental afflictions that will plague the world for the next century or so. And, no, we do not accept that this bloody assault on humanity is accidental. Quite the contrary. The only reason that toxic injections — would be put into service without having undergone long-term trials (to determine their safety), would be if mass vaccination factored large in the political agenda of the perpetrators. And that is precisely why the dissembling media has deliberately ramped up the public hysteria to fever pitch just before the campaign was launched. The obvious goal was to make the population as submissive as possible before herding them into inoculation. All of this suggests that the global vaccination campaign is a premeditated criminal operation designed to advance the agenda of elites.
https://www.unz.com/mwhitney/operation- ... ans-poker/
Curtis Manwaring

I am growing increasingly frustrated at the conspiracy focused tone of this thread. I thought Vicki made some interesting astrological comments. However, Curtis has been using this thread as a personal platform to put out his conspiracy based theories. Your welcome to your views Curtis but they have no place on this forum. I have tried communicating with you privately Curtis but you clearly don't want to listen. It seems I need to publicly make the point and remind everyone here that this is an astrological forum not a place to tout our personal social or political theories. Frankly, if I hadn't been distracted by personal issues over the last few months I would have brought this show to an end much sooner.

I am therefore putting a lock on this thread until further notice

Mark
As thou conversest with the heavens, so instruct and inform thy minde according to the image of Divinity William Lilly