Will she survive?

Hello,
My niece (brother's daughter) is severely mentally and physically handicapped. She is 40 years old and has had seizures since she was just 5 days old. She has been in and out of hospitals all of her life, yet she has survived this long.
For the past 2 months, her condition has been critical. First she got COVID, then she got Pneumonia, and survived both. However, over the last 3 weeks, her condition has taken a turn for the worse. She is back in ICU, back on the ventilator, got Pneumonia (again), and other severe complications, for which she had 3 surgeries over the past week and heavily sedated. .

The doctors are trying to reduce her level of sedation so that they can take her off the ventilator, but each time they do that, she starts to get violent seizures. Now they thing she may need a tracheostomy. It is heart-wrenching, because due to her disabilities, she cannot even express her pain.

Hence the question:
"Will she survive"

Since this is a horary that I am asking about my brother’s daughter, I turned the chart for the 5th (children) from the 3rd (brother), which gives her the 7th house. So she is ruled by Jupiter, which is in her turned 12th (hospitalization), or the radical 6th (house of sickness).
If we look at the passage of the moon (passage of events), the Moon comes to a trine to malefic Mars, ruler of the radical 8th, and ruler of her turned 4rth (end of the matter), which does not bode well. Next, the Moon moves on to oppose the Sun, ruler of the radical 12th, or her turned 6th; then oppose Uranus (more surgery perhaps), then square Saturn, then oppose Venus (ruler of her turned 8th), and then oppose Mercury (ruler of her turned 4rth, end of the matter) and then oppose Mercury . The ruler of the radical 6th or her turned 12th is Saturn, very strong in it’s own sign and using the 5 degree rule, in the radical 6th or her turned 12th .
Jupiter is void of course. She has Neptune in her turned 1st, perhaps an indication of the level of sedation she is currently in.

Any which way I look at it – radical or turned, this does not look good at all. I feel she may not survive. Any opinions – negative or positive -will be very much appreciated.
Thanks very much.

Apart from what has been mentioned, Lord of the Eighth Mars is in an angle while the Ascendant Lord Mercury is cadent. Mercury is also within 14 degrees after the Sun - Mercury being an inferior body, this distance hurts; to add to that Mercury is not received.

These, in Bonatti's teaching, do give reasons for fear for her life.

Moon is in via combusta translating between Jupiter the patient once turned, and Mars. It does not look well to me, either. I am sorry.

Amelia

Nest aspect from the Moon in Scorpio (Via Combusta in Fall) is a Mutual reception in trine to Mars in Cancer.(in Fall). But this isn’t the greatest help. This kind of mutual reception is more like a case of codependence between Sheena's condition and the doctors and the Fixed Moon and the trine suggests more something like 'Let's not do anything to help out'.
Moon (Out of Sect co-ruler) opposition to Venus(Ruler of Taurus and Lord of her turned 8th) says the tension can turn into something positive and harmonious.
It will also oppose the Sun ruler of the 6th.
Also note that the Moon(co-ruler) is Antiscia Jupiter (L1) so they work together.
Part of Death at 19Can40 is Antiscia NN on her IC
Last aspect is Moon (from her 8th) square Jupiter(Lord of ASC in the 12th)
A test in one's beliefs. Let's turn to a Higher Self and pray. The 12th House is what we have to sacrifice. At the same time, a huge relief and a renewed faith in 'We did our best'.

Keep courage!
Ouranos
Blessings!

Amelia,
Thank you for your judgement, and no, it's not looking good at all.

Ouranos,
his kind of mutual reception is more like a case of codependence between Sheena's condition and the doctors and the Fixed Moon and the trine suggests more something like 'Let's not do anything to help out'.
It's pretty amazing that you found enough information in the chart to say this. The doctors have informed the parents today that there is nothing more they can do to help her. She will not recover.
Moon (Out of Sect co-ruler) opposition to Venus(Ruler of Taurus and Lord of her turned 8th) says the tension can turn into something positive and harmonious.
Not entirely sure what that means?
It will also oppose the Sun ruler of the 6th.
Also note that the Moon(co-ruler) is Antiscia Jupiter (L1) so they work together.
Part of Death at 19Can40 is Antiscia NN on her IC
Last aspect is Moon (from her 8th) square Jupiter(Lord of ASC in the 12th)
A test in one's beliefs. Let's turn to a Higher Self and pray. The 12th House is what we have to sacrifice. At the same time, a huge relief and a renewed faith in 'We did our best'.
Her body has given up. I think it's just a matter of time now.
On top of this horary, she is getting a Mars return in her natal chart in the first week of May, and Mars is truly a melefic in her chart, ruler of her 8th, and aspecting Saturn and the the rulers of her 6th and 12th.

I think it's just a matter of time now. Thank you for your judgement.

Taurus7

Amelia,
Mercury is also within 14 degrees after the Sun - Mercury being an inferior body, this distance hurts; to add to that Mercury is not received.

If you don't mind, can you tell us which passage from Bonatti you are referencing? Thank you again.

Taurus7 wrote:Amelia,
Mercury is also within 14 degrees after the Sun - Mercury being an inferior body, this distance hurts; to add to that Mercury is not received.

If you don't mind, can you tell us which passage from Bonatti you are referencing? Thank you again.
Liber Astronomiae, Part 4 & On Horary, Part 1 trans Robert hand page 79-80. Bonatti quoted Zahel and then elaborated. Discussion on Decumbiture charts began on page 74.

Sorry to hear that Taurus7.

Moon's opposition(tension) to Venus(RulingL3rd and 8th) says the tension (opposition) can turn into something positive and harmonious. (I was thinking here of messages of love and support, even financial. A gathering of the family in this sad moment)

May she be blessed in her evolution!
Ouranos
Blessings!