I suppose the heart of the question is the longevity of the relationship. All of the significators are in fixed signs, regardless of how they are doing here. This does suggest some longevity. I think a major problem would be approaching with the Saturn opp. Fixed indicators from succeedent houses is usually months but it can also be years. My guess from the symbolism with Saturn is that the relationship could continue for a long time but neither party is going to be happy with this type of influence. Venus does mitigate a little bit perhaps but I would not think it is enough. Venus could be representing some love between them too but, again, Venus-Saturn is a conditional type of love. There is nothing free here. Have they tried therapy?

The thing with Moon-Saturn hard aspects for relationship indicators is that it tends to show two people who are never completely at ease or content with one another and there is a disconnect and distancing (either via geographic distance or emotionally/physically), yet when they are appart there is a longing too. It is said that Moon-Saturn relationships even in hard aspect can be ones that are long-lasting but they require great work and sacrifice. One of the best ways for this type of aspect to work is in a long distance relationship between people who can handle distance but for most people this leads to domestic unhappiness. Another way might be to allow each other separate lives somehow, such as keeping separate bedrooms/time apart or having an open relationship. Venus conjunct Uranus could be saying this as well.

Tanit3333 wrote:I suppose the heart of the question is the longevity of the relationship. All of the significators are in fixed signs, regardless of how they are doing here. This does suggest some longevity. I think a major problem would be approaching with the Saturn opp. Fixed indicators from succeedent houses is usually months but it can also be years. My guess from the symbolism with Saturn is that the relationship could continue for a long time but neither party is going to be happy with this type of influence. Venus does mitigate a little bit perhaps but I would not think it is enough. Venus could be representing some love between them too but, again, Venus-Saturn is a conditional type of love. There is nothing free here. Have they tried therapy?

The thing with Moon-Saturn hard aspects for relationship indicators is that it tends to show two people who are never completely at ease or content with one another and there is a disconnect and distancing (either via geographic distance or emotionally/physically), yet when they are appart there is a longing too. It is said that Moon-Saturn relationships even in hard aspect can be ones that are long-lasting but they require great work and sacrifice. One of the best ways for this type of aspect to work is in a long distance relationship between people who can handle distance but for most people this leads to domestic unhappiness. Another way might be to allow each other separate lives somehow, such as keeping separate bedrooms/time apart or having an open relationship. Venus conjunct Uranus could be saying this as well.
Tannit, thank you again for your reply. They have done therapy without success, one of the things I noticed reading you is that the chart despite showing a probihition, it shows stubborn from both sides. Also she said to me she is pretty sure he is in love with someone else but he decided to come back for the kids and a more stable family, and also for this person, because he knows he can't give the future she deserves. (I must say this was pretty weird from my view and I'm not that advanced to see that in a this chart to be honest and its a very complex thing that I don't want to say without being sure.

Most of their problems its exactly what you are describing here and the conclusion is just domestic unhappiness.

I forgot to mention that the time chart was decided to do with a specific time, I think it would be easier to specify the time, she decided to say 7 months since that is the time she has in mind for the the last baby to be a little older and everything is easier. does this change the fact of time from years to months? so in this case probably would be more than just 7 months.

Thank you Tannit again for your great feedback.

maleja.rangel wrote:
Challenger007 wrote:I would definitely checked all possible influences in the calculations, because there may be some unforeseen factors that cannot be taken into account immediately, without counting and checking.
Hello, thank you for your reply, would you mind explaining yourself please? I don't get what is your point exactly. Thank you Challenger.
What I mean is this: for example, we calculate the diagram and see the main influence of Mars and Saturn. So I would do additional calculations to assess the influence of, for example, Jupiter or Venus in this diagram. Even a small influence can change the picture in the end.

Tanit3333 wrote:I would interpret Venus as the family being involved and on the side of the Moon. There is acrimony between Venus and Saturn too, showing he is negatively impacting not only the querent but the family as a whole. I think the chart is warning that keeping him in the family is a potentially bad idea for everyone involved. Family are supportive of the Moon and will help a little bit with the bad energy of Saturn but I think it is wrong to make Saturn not only afflict her but everyone else. I would take this as a sign that it would be better to separate and that financial reasons are not enough.

As I mentioned in my thread, Moon-Saturn hard aspects often show the Moon person giving more than they receive and it shows that the Moon feels judged, neglected and mentally/emotionally abused by Saturn while Saturn views the Moon as a burden, overly emotional/childlike and Saturn sucks the life out of the Moon (feeds off of their energy).

I would wonder if this husband suffers from a mental health disorder such as narcissism based on the opp I am seeing here. A healthy relationship would not show this. Pluto in his house is also a red sign for something like narcissism given other symbolism.
Hi Tanit, Venus is being asked family becuase of L4, so L7's family right? and the reason why you say not the side of the moon is because reception?
Thank you!
WJ

Venus lords the radical 4th and the Moon lords the sister who asked the question.

Venus is supportive because that is the nature of Venus but it also approaches from the exaltation of the Moon and Venus' own dignity, showing it offers a supportive environment, in spite of differences via square (a square between two inferior feminine planets is a softer aspect). It does not receive back because it does not approve of the environment of the Moon. That should make sense in context of what is going on. Notice too that Venus neither approaches a sign of Saturn nor does it receive Saturn, showing it is not coming from an environment that is hospitable to Saturn nor does it "like" Saturn (the application being via square with a malefic and an inferior). Saturn is afflictive to Venus and they do not like each other.