Will this person get a job in the near future?

Somebody I know got bad news today about 5pm about not getting a job she had applied for. She especially wanted that job, but has applied for lots and not been successful. She is very upset. Can anyone see what is going on, and if things will improve career wise for her?

I see the Neptune in Pisces transiting the antiscia of her Midheaven/IC axis, about 19 degrees Gemini in the ninth house and 19 degrees Sagittarius in the third house. This coincided with working in Beijing, China (ninth house) and getting caught up in the Covid lockdown there for months. Right now that Neptune transit is being triggered by Chiron transiting her seventh house, exactly square her Midheaven and IC.

For a chart with Jupiter exactly conjunct the Midheaven, she has struggled endlessly with jobs.

[img
][/img]
Hi Fleur
I noticed the secondary progressed moon ruler of the 10th is over transiting Saturn, & Saturn in her chart is maltreating her Jupiter on the midheaven by connection. Together they oppose the Solar Arc MC/Jupiter.

Zosma, thanks for that. Her natal Saturn opposition Jupiter/MC might be part of it, and her Solar Arc Midheaven/IC is 12.5 degrees Leo/Aquarius, with transiting Saturn in 13 degrees Aquarius, and as you say the secondary progressed Moon is part of that too.

I wondered why the great benefic Jupiter exactly conjunct her Midheaven wasn't doing more, but it is actually a complex natal opposition across the Midheaven/IC axis, with Saturn and Neptune conjunct the IC, and also the Moon's antiscion.

Fleur, Although Saturn is strong in that the progressed moon is in Aquarius Saturn’s domicile maltreating Jupiter in addition transiting Saturn over prg moon & SA Saturn over progressed moon. Maybe when the moon enters the terms of Jupiter & forms a mutual reception with Jupiter in a couple of months opportunities may arise

fleur

it would seem like a good question for the horary forum...

i have a close friend who is born same year, 2 days later.. he is a fairly successful and creative musician - composer and etc.. there is no shortage of work for him.. he has cancer rising which is different..

as for the astro happening here at the present for your friend, just looking at the transit data, the saturn-uranus square is challenging many people at this moment in time, but it is hitting onto your friends sun-pluto conjunction at the moment and not going to go away any time quickly... hard aspect transit of saturn to pluto is never fun and generally forces a person to toughen up even if they don't want to... add in the fact venus is not far away from all of this and presently t uranus is 135 natal venus adds to the unsettled ness around her and how she might be processing this.. venus is ascendant ruler..

i would hope her situation improves once the sun moves into cancer, and if nothing else it might feel a bit less intense for her by then.. presently the transit of planets to her natal 8th and in the 6th house to her natal moon ain't inspiring... transits to gemini are in the 8th of her sun as well, so i think once the sun moves into cancer her situation might be a bit more mellow.. there is nothing mellow about the saturn square to sun- pluto though and that doesn't really go away soon.. maybe the pressure will back off when saturn goes retro may 24th and forward.. hard to know... good luck to your friend finding work... what kind of work does she do??

Her profection lord for the year is Venus, bringing the 8th house into focus. That makes Saturn the lord of career this year and right now Venus and Saturn are separating from a square. It will trine Saturn later in the month though. Her projected Venus is also in the natal 10th in Cancer, emphasizing career. Her natal Venus isn't that bad but 8th house years are generally more difficult. My guess is when her profected ascendant lord changes to Mercury, the 9th lord, and her profected 10th is Jupiter, that might be an easier time. If you use whole sign that is November, if you factor in the degree of the Ascendant like I do that would be around August.

I agree with what others were saying about natal Jupiter being afflicted showing it doesn't bring as much easy movement as a first glance might assume, especially since the Saturn opp lacks reception. Usually there is an equal amount of difficulty with any gain when you see that type of influence.

If we had data for at least two previous job... So the start and end dates of the two previous jobs would be helpful.
As it seems now, the favorable period lasts until May 11. So there is still hope that some of the applied jobs will be accepted.

The next favorable period is from 1 to 17 August and finally from 17 to 27 December

In practice, at least one aspect is realized. So the whole year is favorable in that sense and it is only a matter of time before the work will be realized.

But these are revenue-friendly aspects. So I don’t expect her to be too happy with what these jobs offer in a professional sense. For this reason, it is necessary to reduce expectations and apply for jobs that will not bring progress in the business plan, but will at least bring the necessary income.

Can you get feedback on what was happening on the revenue plan at the end of February and the beginning of March also July-August and also November-December 2020 ???

Hello Fleur,

Jupiter Cancer MC (Out of Sect) and the Lord Moon Sag cadent and mutable conjunct Venus Lord of ASC. This does not call for stability in one's employment. I see her developing more as a free-lancer with coaching and communication skills (Sag 3rd).
With the opposition to Saturn/Neptune (victim or savior syndrome) on the cusp of the 4th, it will be difficult to create a home-base with her career.
With the trine to her Sun in 2nd ruling the 11th, she should join an organization into which she could play an important role (Sun) and that could even become a source of revenue (2nd House).

I like the approach of Tanit with the Profections.
Taurus Profected Years (8th House) with Venus reaching a Profected 3rd/Natal 10th brings everything said above to the foreground in the career.
Adding natal Venus receiving the Profected 8th emphasize even more years of personal transformations.
Not much going on in Aquarius in her natal chart except that her Profected 10th House with Jupiter has reached her natal 5th/Aquarius and the transiting square of Saturn (Profected 10th)/Uranus (Profected ASC) is right on the button.
Whenever the Profected 10th reaches the natal 5th, it shows Years where you need to become creative in your career, where you need to express yourself and where you need to find 'fun' at what you are doing. If work isn't fun, you're not playing in the right team.
Other possible combinations: Developing a career from a hobby. Being recognized as an athlete, Taking a maternity leave. One of our child makes the headline. Successful pregnancy. Being sent in a mission. Taking a vacation. Our love life becomes important.

Best to you,
Ouranos
Last edited by Ouranos on Sat May 08, 2021 4:11 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Blessings!

Thanks everyone for your replies. I have passed them to her, and after combing through them I will talk to her about them. I will ask her for the timescale that Alex asked for.

time for more astro!!

regarding the use of profections, after reading ben dykes book on persian nativities book 3 - i read it a few years ago) i got into the habit of considering profections within the context of the solar return..i will quickly explain how abu mashar used profections and solar returns to the best of my abilities..

i am guessing he wasn't alone in approaching profections this way either..

essentially you take the profection lord for the year - taurus makes venus the lord of the year, although this can change too if a strong planet is in the ascendant, but for simplicity lets use venus here... one proceeds to note the location of venus in the solar return chart as this becomes a more significant planet for determining the dynamic for the year under consideration...

a couple of things about this particular persons present solar return stand out, keeping in mind the importance of venus as the lord of the profection year... in the solar return taurus - the 8th sign to her natal libra, also rises... in fact the degree rising in the solar return is exactly opposite the degree of her natal pluto... as it turns out venus in the solar return chart is at 5 libra - in the solar returns 6th house, but also very close to the ascendant degree of her natal chart..

i suppose one could draw some conclusions straight off the solar return chart that aren't immediately available using other approaches.. i happen to be focused on solar returns at the moment in my personal studies, so i thought i'd share this for others to consider... below is fleurs friends solar return in effect for this present year...

there is a lot to consider in this solar return, aside from what little i have mentioned... mercury in libra and the 6th house is stationary getting ready to move forward, but in an exact square to saturn ruler of the 9/10 whole sign houses.. the square happens to be very close to mars in the natal chart.. but if we just focus on venus here, it is strong by sign in libra, even if conflicted by being in the 6th whole sign to the solar return, taurus rising chart... moon is very strong in the solar return chart and would be largely favourable, but again - taurus lands in the 8th house of her natal chart.. so depending on how one wants to process all of the data - the year may turn out favourable, but not without a lot of angst too by the sounds of it.. the mercury-saturn square seems significant if just reading the solar return chart... mars is strong and in the 12th house as well..

I agree with you James that the SR will add a layer to what will transpire during the current year.
Not being sure if she was located in London for her SR though.
Venus the Ruler of the Year would still be conjunct the natal ASC in the Profected 6th House and iforming a T-Square with her Cancer/Capricorn axis.
This would raise a concern with her health: lower back, kidneys, bladder, uterus, ovaries and hormonal disorders.
But I would say, easy come easy go as Venus in Rulership, Cardinal and Angular.

Ouranos
Blessings!

thanks ouranos..

if you think as i do that the angles of the solar return are sensitive to transits, then looking at solar returns becomes a lot more involved.. the idea of moving the angles approx 1 degree per year to cover the whole 360 degrees of the circle is also a concept in use that i have explored with some... the option in solar fire is under rate of progression - mean quoitian.. you apply this to the solar return chart with secondary progressions..

the fact is there are a lot of different techniques available in astrology.. like most people i learned transits first and then just kept on exploring out from this starting point. but i do think transits to solar return angles has a lot of merit...

maybe all of these concepts can be used in a stand alone context... it seems that some astrologers like to use a mix of concepts and they may, or may not mix them with other astro techniques..

as for relocation - or the question on where the person had the solar return - sure... my experience has been the natal chart works as the location for solar returns, regardless where the solar return happens.. but i think the relocated angles have a lot of merit too... i guess it depends on ones experience playing with relocated charts to make a conclusion on just how relevant they are..

at this point i am favouring the sidereal charts.. the concept of whether to precess the chart or not isn't an issue when using sidereal charts... the older a person is, the bigger this issue or difference is... so much to explore and understand about astrology... thanks for chiming in..