I have recently concluded that to get a full view of crypto currencies a look at dogecoin is essential.

Invented as a joke and with no limit to the number it has been at least as successful an investment as bitcoin.

It was created on 6 December 2013 and first trade was 15 December 2013. I've not yet been able to find times but another astrologer has been testing a 9am chart (in keeping with the fun element of the coin).
http://www.thecuriousgirl.org/p/im-doge ... loger.html

I find it interesting because, as a joke, and with unlimited supply its value is obviously nil yet it is currently worth billions.

I think it has something to say about the crypto market as a whole. Just not sure what yet!
"The universe is full of magical things, patiently waiting for our wits to grow sharper" Eden Phillpotts

i have tried to stay away from the topic of cryptocurrencies unsuccessfully... it just seems like a repeat of tulip mania on so many levels... perhaps studying the mania of people would be a more useful exercise, but i am not sure how one does that astrologically... it must have something to do with the advent of technology though and perhaps this blind type of faith in technology too..

i have been recently exposed to tony norfields writing who i hadn't heard of before.. i see he wrote an article on cryptocurrency here for anyone interested.. it is from april 6th 2021..

https://economicsofimperialism.blogspot ... ocrap.html

Mark wrote:I think Patrick Watson thinks a group of New York financial experts had a role. New York is still the major global financial centre with both the NYSE and NASDAQ.

Mark
William Stickevers has updated his chart. Unfortunately I don't remember the details, but I do remember he had a fairly compelling explanation for selecting a location, so you might want to ask him about it.

There's been a web-bot hit for $64K then a 30%+ drop. In that data set Clif High predicts 100K bitcoin parties by Dec 2021, then it becomes "unobtanium". Then shortly thereafter, a really bad winter in northern EU followed by a chad revolt (vikings) and a revolution (revival) in the USA bringing back "constitutionalists". Not sure how much of his forecast is wishful thinking, but I do remember him saying the 64K then a drop back in 2017.

What's interesting about his forecasts is that he's using set theoretical associations similar to what you would see with astrological sets (such as the significations for Jupiter or Sagittarius) and how an allotment would select out certain significations given a "temporal marker" (think time lord sequence activiation)... It sounds similar to what Schmidt was trying to do with celestial grammar.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/suMHHmTzId1v/

When one of the temporal markers manifests, it brings in a higher probability for the others to mature along side it.
Curtis Manwaring
Zoidiasoft Technologies, LLC

Congratulations to Anybody who saw the Crash coming ......

I didn't and I haven't got Answers except these Three Points.

Tropically Uranus is in Taurus.

Tropically Neptune and Pluto have been in a long Running trine, that is an Offence to any decent Grounded "Protestant" Approach to Life.

Tropical t.Pluto threatens the USA's Economic Power to Destruction next Year.

But following the Nakshastras would have shown that Venus crossed the Node, when the Sun was in Sidereal Taurus at 15*45'.

So that would be Rohini, and the Second Pada ruled by Venus.

That'd be an Eclipse Moment for Sidereal Taurus, and that Nakshastra too.

So the Question is does Anybody have Software that adds the Nakshastras to the Classic Dial Charts ?

So in the Vedic World (Don't mention the V Word) This was a Real Kick in the Nakshastras !!!

Some feel that Crossing The Node is a Turning Point downwards. And we could say that Venus got a Surprise.

And We should All learn about the Nodes more.

The 26th May Eclipse will be across that Rohini Axis but in the Nakshastra on the Opposite Side of the Zodiac.

Early next Week should be Mayhem.

H

WooWoo wrote:Tropical t.Pluto threatens the USA's Economic Power to Destruction next Year.
H
In at least one of the USA charts, transiting Pluto opposes Mercury by degree. Mercury is said to represent "trusts" and Pluto ingressed into Capricorn being called the "trust-less protocol". This is one of the reasons why I think the first in a series of US banking collapses might happen autumn 2022. I'm not sure which of Nick Campion's texts has a date for the founding of the Federal Reserve but I think this chart should be important now.
Curtis Manwaring
Zoidiasoft Technologies, LLC

Woo Woo wrote:
Congratulations to Anybody who saw the Crash coming ......

I didn't and I haven't got Answers except these Three Points.

Tropically Uranus is in Taurus.

Tropically Neptune and Pluto have been in a long Running trine, that is an Offence to any decent Grounded "Protestant" Approach to Life.

Tropical t.Pluto threatens the USA's Economic Power to Destruction next Year.

But following the Nakshastras would have shown that Venus crossed the Node, when the Sun was in Sidereal Taurus at 15*45'.

So that would be Rohini, and the Second Pada ruled by Venus.

That'd be an Eclipse Moment for Sidereal Taurus, and that Nakshastra too.

So the Question is does Anybody have Software that adds the Nakshastras to the Classic Dial Charts ?
I cant confess I saw this coming but I wasn't really looking in the first place as I only very recently got interested in cryptos. More generally, I have had little time to study my aspectarian as you have!

I dont know if its exactly what you had in mind but I have displayed a chart with the Nakshatras in the outer rim and tropical signs within.

The chart I have displayed is for when Elon Musk made his the pivotal tweet that Tesla would no longer accept payment by Bitcoins. Others might prefer a chart for New York the following morning when the markets opened. The moon would have been smack on the NN by then.

One thing I am focusing much more on these days is declination. Its often reveals a lot that flat two dimensional astrology based on just longitude completely misses.

For example, its striking that in this chart Pluto is in an almost exact parallel in this chart with the South Node. I guess if I had been really looking that was a clear marker of a downturn /bear trend someone. Trouble was clearly brewing but I wouldn't know exactly where to look from just that. However, Mercury and Mars are both out of bounds and in a parallel. And as you yourself observed Mercury is applying to the nodal axis. Mercury seems the natural significator for currency. I dont know have sufficient experience to know if such trend shifts are commonly reflected in major currency movements like this but astrologically it seems highly probable.

Mark
Last edited by Mark on Sat May 22, 2021 2:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
As thou conversest with the heavens, so instruct and inform thy minde according to the image of Divinity William Lilly

Zoidsoft wrote:
I'm not sure which of Nick Campion's texts has a date for the founding of the Federal Reserve but I think this chart should be important now.
Hello Curtis,

I am away from home and dont have access to my library. I dont recall Nicholas Campion's Book of World Horoscopes being that strong on financial institutions but I could be mistaken.

Anyway, Bill Merridian wrote this article on the chart for the US Federal Reserve some time back. Meridian notes there are two possible charts for the Fed.

https://www.billmeridian.com/articles-files/fed-new.htm

Bill Meridian observes the Fed was given legal existence when President Woodrow Wilson signed the Federal Reserve Act On December 23, 1913 at 6:02 P.M.

Bill Meridian also notes the Fed actually began operations on November 16,1914, time unknown. This chart is set for 9 am EST in N.Y.

Meridian seems to mainly rely on the first chart in his article.

However, if we are going to get into wider discussion of the Fed and a potential stock market crash I would suggest that belongs on a fresh thread. I would like to keep discussion here focused on cryptos.

Mark
As thou conversest with the heavens, so instruct and inform thy minde according to the image of Divinity William Lilly

mark,

thanks for sharing the chart in tropical with the nakshatras on the outside.. i guess this is yet another feature of solar fire i am oblivious to! i am trying to learn them to memory, but this would be helpful for me to have a wheel like this..

Mark wrote:
I don't know if its exactly what you had in mind but I have displayed a chart with the Nakshatras in the outer rim and tropical signs within.
The nakshatras (lunar mansions) are stars and asterisms in the sky. But you have the names of the mansions aligned with tropical signs, Mark. If the mansions are used in the tropical zodiac, their true sidereal positions have to be given. This can be very instructive, actually, because the tropical signs will reflect the various effects of the actual stars in the mansions. For example, tropical Scorpio has two distinct halves which align with two different star mansions, one with the stars of Libra and the other with stars of Virgo.

But this is off topic. I was confused to see mansion names aligned with tropical signs, Asvini and Bharani with tropical Aries, etc. Komilla Sutton has actually written a book where she interprets the lunar mansions in their correct alignment with tropical signs: Indian Astrology: How to discover the secrets of your Vedic star sign. (Collins and Brown, Ltd., 2000) This is a lavishly illustrated coffee table type book. I haven't really reviewed it for accuracy.
http://www.snowcrest.net/sunrise/LostZodiac.htm

Therese wrote:
The nakshatras (lunar mansions) are stars and asterisms in the sky. But you have the names of the mansions aligned with tropical signs, Mark. If the mansions are used in the tropical zodiac, their true sidereal positions have to be given. This can be very instructive, actually, because the tropical signs will reflect the various effects of the actual stars in the mansions. For example, tropical Scorpio has two distinct halves which align with two different star mansions, one with the stars of Libra and the other with stars of Virgo.
I put the chart up simply to accommodate another member who does utilise the tropical zodiac and the Nakshatras ( I think?).

I dont want to sideline this thread into a debate about zodiacs. However, I will say that I am satisfied the Nakshatras are far older than the later Indian fusion of them with a sidereal zodiac.

In astrological terms I would personally want to work with the Nakshatras on a stand alone basis rather than try to merge them with any 12 sign zodiac.

Anyway, I played around with all the Solar Fire chart options and this is the closest to what you are mentioning I can find.

closest coles from my location

For anyone wanting the exact sidereal and tropical boundaries of the Nakshatras check out Wikipedia:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nakshatra

Mark

Here is a table of the dates the Tropical Sun lines up with the lunar mansions (nakshatras):
http://www.snowcrest.net/sunrise/amansions.htm

We can see from the table that Ashvini begins about 24 degrees of tropical Aries, not the beginning of tropical Aries. Ashvini runs to 7 degrees of tropical Taurus. I think it's important that astrologers have it clear in their minds that the stars of the mansions are STARS and have to be kept in place in the sky when located in the moving tropical zodiac. We can't move Ashvini to the beginning of tropical Aries, for example.
Last edited by Therese Hamilton on Sat May 22, 2021 7:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
http://www.snowcrest.net/sunrise/LostZodiac.htm

Yah All ....

1/ My feelings are that we are moving towards the Nakshastras as the Zodiacal Backdrop.

Working with them has literally blown my Mind.

2/ I think if Rohani was investigated relate to the origins of Cryptos then Things would appear.

It is Commerce !

3/ Anybody noticed that as we run in towards the Eclipse Things begin to get interesting ?

Filling Moon crossing Scorpio ?

BRACE ! BRACE !

H