The Life & Work of Vettius Valens
by Deborah Houlding
Can assassinations be prevented? by Elsbeth Ebertin
translated by Jenn Zahrt PhD
A Guide to Interpreting The Great American Eclipse
by Wade Caves
The Astrology of Depression
by Judith Hill
Understanding the zodiac: and why there really ARE 12 signs of the zodiac, not 13
by Deborah Houlding

Skyscript Astrology Forum

How to Antidote Saturn Rising ?
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Nativities & General Astrology
View previous topic :: View next topic  
WooWoo

Posted: Wed Aug 04, 2021 5:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Saturn Return is Secondary.

I am trying to undo the Negativity that Saturn Rising has brought to her.

And it seems to be a lot.

H
FatedWayfarer

Posted: Fri Aug 06, 2021 9:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
I've tried to encourage her to do some different Things.

Skipping down the Street .... My Favourite

Salsa, basic steps and rhythm ....

Cryptos too

Telling Jokes

Quote:
I am trying to undo the Negativity that Saturn Rising has brought to her.

I think that your advice to her is not useful.

William Lilly wrote: "A Planet Peregrine, viz. having no essential Dignities where he is, he is malicious beyond expression; if he be in essential Dignities, the less; for then he is like a noble soul that hath his enemy in his clutches, but scorns to hurt him."

Further explanation about being "malicious" can be found at: http://www.skyscript.co.uk/saturn_att.html

Quote:
"Saturn: Manners when badly placed:
Then he is envious, covetous, jealous and mistrustful, timorous, sordid, outwardly dissembling,[60] sluggish, suspicious, stubborn, a condemner of women, a close liar, malicious, murmuring, never contented, ever repining."

So, first of all, i believe in fate. You obviously don´t. I believe that people don´t change. No matter what you do.

Secondly, let me repeat: Saturn is in decan in her natal chart, so it is poorly dignified.

This is why i conclude that, to some extent, she will always remain "stubborn", "a condemner of men" (maybe a women´s rights activist), "a liar", "malicious" etc.

But i also believe that for her, the problem is not so big because Saturn is at least not peregrine in her natal chart.

In my opinion, it may be helpful to identify her talents. If she had an extraordinary talent (which we can´t know without seeing her natal chart) and if she finds out what she´s good at, that may brighten her mood.
Knightinte

Posted: Sat Aug 07, 2021 2:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

A Saturn Return is a time of learning...sometimes big lessons. Being pushed out of the nest if needed.
Tanit3333

Posted: Mon Aug 09, 2021 11:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Regarding Saturn being in a difficult spot in Pisces, I would argue it would help if Saturn is received by Jupiter, especially if Jupiter is in tern dignified.

Quote:
I believe that people don´t change. No matter what you do.

There wouldn't be much point in understanding astrology on a personal level then because there would be no free will to alter anything that needs work. I don't agree with this. I think our charts show tendencies but it is ultimately up to us. Also, I think a chart itself can show if someone is more likely open to change or not. Pisces is a mutable sign and thus might be considered one that can potentially weigh two sides of a situation and be open to different ways of being. It is vast in energy whereas Saturn is constricting but it is also a philosophical sign and Saturn is a ponderous planet. Lilly describes people with personality indicators that are primarily cardinal as someone who is very changeable in their behavior, which goes against the idea that a person cannot change - he would argue the person changes too much and would be perceived as shifty/unreliable. Mutable is in between fixed and cardinal, like the ups and downs in the middle of a season rather than the extremes you might see in a cardinal season or a consistent weather pattern in a fixed one.

Some personality experts say there is a Big 5 personality type for a given person, and one of the five is openness to change, which some studies suggest can be partly influenced and indicated by your DNA.
La Jupiter

Posted: Tue Aug 17, 2021 8:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

My first Saturn Return brought feelings of having to take charge of life. One t/Saturn over my n/Asc. brought depression, unhappiness with what I was doing, and a job change a short time later. Since then, Saturn returns and transits have been mostly positive.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Nativities & General Astrology All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: