Nostradamus Saturn Fading

I saw a news headline today that some people predict the western area of the US will have a bad earthquake November 25 due to a Nostradamus prediction that Mercury will be in Sagittarius and Saturn will be fading.

Does anyone know what the astrological term for fading would mean? I have heard so many intereprations of this prediction but no one seems to agree on what it means.

I don't believe Nostradamus predicts anything, by the way. Clearly his quotes can be interpreted as many different things but I was wondering if anyone knows what the origin of the word he used means and what it might have implied?
The sloping park, great calamity, Through the Lands of the West and Lombardy The fire in the ship, plague, and captivity; Mercury in Sagittarius, Saturn fading.
I am guessing some astrologers are interpreting it as Saturn occidental. I will admit that a chart for that day is rather gloomy, with a grand cross involving the Moon, Mars, Saturn and Uranus.
Last edited by Tanit3333 on Mon Aug 16, 2021 8:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

WooWoo - but there isn't anything else special about that astrological configuration that I am interpreting and it would have happened many times since the text was written. In fact, early Dec last year would fit.

In the Words of the Joke .....

"OK I'll get God .... "

ie I'll look at a Chart.

Back in a Minute.

But for me the 29th Nov 2021 is the Day The End begins for the US based Economic Situation.

Spooky Huh ?

H
Last edited by WooWoo on Mon Aug 16, 2021 9:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

From an astronomical perspective, in 2018, new NASA research confirms that Saturn is losing its iconic rings at the maximum rate estimated from Voyager 1 & 2 observations made decades ago. The rings are being pulled into Saturn by gravity as a dusty rain of ice particles under the influence of Saturn’s magnetic field.
The rings have less than 100 million years to live. This is relatively short, compared to Saturn’s age of over 4 billion years.

Which is what astronomers are calling the 'fading of Saturn'.
Not sure if this is what Nostradamus referred to.
Alas! We will eventually get rid of Saturn!
:D
Blessings!

Ouranos - I read that about Saturn but don't see it being a current issue since the rings are still present. Another interpretation was something about Saturn appearing dull in the night sky compared to Venus, which is funny since it always appears dull and that is part of its symbolism.

Re: Nostradamus Saturn Fading

Tanit3333 wrote: Does anyone know what the astrological term for fading would mean?
I would think this refers to the heliacal setting of Saturn just before it becomes combust. It's last visible appearance in the evening sky just after sunset.
added August 17,2001
Tanit: I did a straw poll with a few astro friends and they also think this refers to the occidental or heliacal setting of Saturn agreeing with your summation of how it would be interpreted by some.
Blessings,
~AJ
Last edited by AJ on Tue Aug 17, 2021 6:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Thanks, everyone. If anyone knows more about why November 25th seems special for this prediction, let me know. I guess since a "plague" is going on, there is more emphasis on this prediction. Lombardy is more likely Italy though so who knows what he meant by West. Some people interpret the sloping park as Yosemite, such as a caldera eruption.

Nostradamus also said somewhere that Donald Trump will launch into rap

Yes, it's quite surprising, but the predictions are clear: "The orange man of way will change, from urban music his voice will dress." Personally, I'm not ready to listen to MC Trump's albums, but if this is what the future holds, then Spotify must comply.

:D
Blessings!