Eleanor - that is the energy I was picking up on as well. A relationship obviously won't fall into the lap of someone who is not receptive. I think there is opportunity but lack of initiative being shown.

Tanit3333 wrote:Eleanor - that is the energy I was picking up on as well. A relationship obviously won't fall into the lap of someone who is not receptive. I think there is opportunity but lack of initiative being shown.
she said relationships to her have a 99% chance of failing in the first year..so no point in even taking it serious.

we picked up, well you picked up, that she will develop strong feelings for someone quickly. But with this back info we may now know why those negative planets on the angle...she won't give those feelings easily...it probably be a 1 year testing period before she would even call the guy her boyfriend/come out publicly and say this is her boyfriend to those that matter to her. She is not interested in being socially embarrassed in front of her friends/family.

she is still iffy about the work correlation since she knows everyone that works in her building (one level building with only about 30 employees). I think it's interesting venus is in 5th...probably describe that she sees the man as casual and can't take too serious.

we'll see if timing works out in this chart.
Let the cookie crumble how it will crumble.

That is the first area where I learned how to read romance horaries. The "will he marry me?" question has a nasty Saturn and a besieged Moon, applying to Mars opp from the 8th with fire signs, so it isn't surprising the quesited became physically violent. I saw a quesited become violent before also and they were 7th lord Mars in detriment in the 7th conjunct the 1st lord. I warned the querent and she didn't listen in that case as well and it was the exact same question.

Tanit3333 wrote:That is the first area where I learned how to read romance horaries. The "will he marry me?" question has a nasty Saturn and a besieged Moon, applying to Mars opp from the 8th with fire signs, so it isn't surprising the quesited became physically violent. I saw a quesited become violent before also and they were 7th lord Mars in detriment in the 7th conjunct the 1st lord. I warned the querent and she didn't listen in that case as well and it was the exact same question.
So mars was describing a harsh character who using "bronze" over brains to deal with issue. (punch and ask questions later)

I can see why moon+venus here could indicate a possible relationship being developed. Just the angles are probably showing it staying in the "developing" phase for time period until saturn and mars is dealt with for her to even possibly take the person as someone to be serious about. Plus venus in house of joy and a natural representative of romantic affairs. So can see it from that other viewpoint better.

The one about a man messing with a married man and if she would leave her husband to be with him. I found very interesting. I have to read it over a few times though to process it.

Tanit3333 wrote:Hello - I don't want to influence your own interpretation but just wanted to point out that Lilly does say in romance questions that the planet the Moon applies to can co-signify the quesited in a women's chart. Take it or leave it. In a question where multiple people can be a possibility, it could co-represent the quesited(s). I am not sure Venus is related to a woman interfering. That doesn't make a ton of sense with how it is placed (in a favorable way) and it lords the 11th and is in a masculine sign. Venus stepping in between a Moon-Saturn square (without reception) is more so positive than negative. Maybe there is a friend of interest. It probably represents some easy encounters with someone that don't lead to much longterm. Venus in Sag would be a good looking and gregarious person with charm.

Saturn lording the 7th is generally pretty limiting and shows lack of options (maybe being picky or just not having a lot to choose from) for something more substantial. Maybe the querent is dealing with feelings of someone else they have not resolved or does not want to have a relationship deep down (that would make sense for Moon in Aries) and that is part of the reason. Saturn lessens the number of potential people they could date for whatever reason. I don't necessarily think it is because a person lacks options but might be a choice. I would especially think someone with a forceful Moon could set their mind to something and get it if they wanted to. The Moon is the only planet above the earth and is angular and in a fiesty sign so I would say the querent should at least have some romantic interests and attention but something like a relationship seems unlikely. Both of the malefics are angular and combining their energy over the 7th house here so it looks like it could be a challenging time for intimate relationships, such as on an emotional or physical level. One thing I am seeing with Mars-Saturn square in charts is a theme of "it isn't a good fit." I have heard this over the past month for different scenarios.

Moon-Saturn squares in general show a distancing, probably even more so at night when Saturn is said to be more cold and emotionless. It can show a loner personality type. One good example I can think of are the relationship between characters in the book The Reader, where there is a longterm connection between two people but their ages and other factors come between them. Neither is able to be happy together, nor apart. When they are apart they think of one another. It is painful yet can be very powerful and long lasting, and sometimes obsessive due to the darker nature of Saturn. It isn't always age differences, it can be ethnicity, culture, socio-economical, physical distance, etc. Perhaps it would be better for them to keep things light like the Moon-Venus trine and avoid this other type of energy.
lol so I made a post about covid and it made me think of this chart you helped me with when i read for someone about their 2020 love prospects.

Saturn lording 7th..you spoke about limitation and lack of options. It is interesting looking at this COVID time period because the female said she deleted her dating profile and she has no plans in looking for love during the COVID. She is too nervous about meeting someone new and really not knowing their socializing ways where it could increase her chance of getting the virus. She wouldn't even want to kiss/have sexual relations with a person during this time period.

Then you said: "Both of the malefics are angular and combining their energy over the 7th house here so it looks like it could be a challenging time for intimate relationships, such as on an emotional or physical level. "

While year is not up. The malefics are starting to manifest.

I'll be back at end of 2020 with final update or if/when there is an easy encounter with someone that don't lead to much long term.

Update a very late one.
2020 she met no one. There was tragedy in her life and then covid. So she was not seeking or able to seek out someone new for various reasons.

Think I drew this November 2019...so guess it ends Oct 2020

She also had an easy encounter with someone, but she didn't like the person and actually felt they were very very negative person.

Tanit3333 wrote:Thanks for the update, ElanorLouise. It Is interesting you updated while Mars is again in Libra (I hate it when Mars is in detriment)..
No problem. Might see me around more; finally signed up for the horary astrology course.

Lol why do you hate when Mars is in detriment?