Embracing BLOCKCHAIN ! How ?

So we are talking Cryptos here.

Plenty has been said on this Forum but as we move to the Conjunction then I think it is good to raise it again.

I understand that this Stock is made up of the 10 Largest Crypto Currencies.

NOT always easy to find which they are.

I feel Uranus's move into Taurus triggered the Cryptos, and so Jupiter's square will help them more till the 17th Jan.

And then they might fall back under Saturn's gaze. Will Bidden move to restrict them, just as gold was restricted in the 1930s ?

Harry Dent in his last Friday Rant for this Year highlighted a 4 year Cycle for Bitcoin which is peaking.

Do BEWARE when People like Us start talking excitedly about a Stock then it is a CLASSIC Sign that it is Frothing Over.

H
Last edited by WooWoo on Sat Aug 21, 2021 9:16 am, edited 3 times in total.

Astro ?

"I feel Uranus's move into Taurus triggered the Cryptos, and so Jupiter's square will help them more till the 17th Jan.

And then they might fall back under Saturn's gaze. Will Bidden move to restrict them, just as Gold was restricted in the 1930s ?"

It is the Bigger Theme ! Especially as Many believe that Gold and Silver are the ONLY Alternative "Mobile" Wealth Storage Vehicles around.

Cryptos have rocketted and think is related to Uranus shaking up Wealth Storage in Taurus, but The Jupiter Journey back and forth across Neptune and Pluto.

Which has ended now ....

As to Market Cap I understand that they are the Biggest but was just trying to bring this to People's Attention NOT least the danger that might come with Saturn's prolonged square to Uranus this year.

I bought some Cryptos last year but can't access the Account that they are in !!

Wild West ?

H

So Georg Gilder has stimulated me to look further into BLOCKCHAIN.

I have had a Coinbase.com account for several years and they are now a Bank !

Are there any other EVERYDAY Products that are using BLOCKCHAIN.

My approach is ALWAYS to Suck it and See .....

So any other BLOCKCHAIN Products that I might try out ?

And BLOCKCHAIN fits well with the Big 250 Year Protest Cycle......

But we are also in Peak Delusion and many don't want to know, and we have Uranus divisiveness too.

So Things ain't pretty.

H