skyscript.co.uk
   

home articles forum events
glossary horary quiz consultations links more

Read this before using the forum
Register
FAQ
Search
View memberlist
View/edit your user profile
Log in to check your private messages
Log in
Recent additions:
The Life & Work of Vettius Valens
by Deborah Houlding
Can assassinations be prevented? by Elsbeth Ebertin
translated by Jenn Zahrt PhD
A Guide to Interpreting The Great American Eclipse
by Wade Caves
The Astrology of Depression
by Judith Hill
Understanding the zodiac: and why there really ARE 12 signs of the zodiac, not 13
by Deborah Houlding

Skyscript Astrology Forum

Does he want to have sex with me again?
Goto page 1, 2  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Horary & Electional Astrology
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Mariex35



Joined: 25 Apr 2021
Posts: 23

Posted: Tue Oct 12, 2021 9:25 pm    Post subject: Does he want to have sex with me again? Reply with quote

My interpretation: This is a 5th house matter. Here while the ruler of the 1st and any planets in it do not aspect the 5th, we see the moon (co-ruler of the querent or situation) will next trine Saturn, ruler of the 5th (sex) in his own house with reception as the Moon receives Saturn into his exalt. Because of this, maybe sex will happen again as the trine and reception give ease. However, because Saturn is retrograde, in his own sign and there is no mutual reception (moon has minimal dignity in Aquarius), the onus will fall on the moon to complete the aspect. She is succedent so she can perform. To me this signifies that I will initiate and he will go along with it.

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
PiscesDream



Joined: 06 Aug 2021
Posts: 21

Posted: Fri Oct 22, 2021 2:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello Marie,


besides from the horary astrology there is also a karmic astrology.

He might be your past-life lover, spouse etc. There are many instances of a past life connection, especially when there is a very strong and a passionate attraction involved.

Recently I had to deal with quite an insane issue of a woman, who had a fling with a very heavy womanizer, who was once very deeply in love with me (although only platonically). He did not want to progress any further from a fling, she got insane to such an extent that she and her associates began harassing me in a very nasty manner. I am affraid that my question about the possible poisoning is very much connected to this issue. He was my husband in my past incarnation, I do even know when and where we lived and what really did happen.

In this life time he is a heavy womanizer (also in his native horoscope one can see that), only due to this past life connection he did fall deeply in love with me. In his case it sounds as a miracle. And it stayed only platonic (G-d had protected me from him due to his womanizing, althoughe was a part of my destiny in this incarnation.)

The woman who got almost insane that nothing has evolved out of it except for a fling was in his past incarnation some harem member, so she karmically craves only for his body. That is only about the three word matter.

In your case - you will see how it will evolve. Nevertheless - do not forget about the possibility of a karmic connection.


All the best,
PiscesDream.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
WooWoo



Joined: 05 Apr 2013
Posts: 2065

Posted: Sat Oct 23, 2021 1:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Mariex35 !!

We'll you've brought some freshness to this Site ....

Those of us who have Loved And Lost perhaps understand what you are going thru'.

H

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q3yIPNwj0MI
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Mariex35



Joined: 25 Apr 2021
Posts: 23

Posted: Sat Oct 23, 2021 9:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PiscesDream wrote:
Hello Marie,


besides from the horary astrology there is also a karmic astrology.

He might be your past-life lover, spouse etc. There are many instances of a past life connection, especially when there is a very strong and a passionate attraction involved.

Recently I had to deal with quite an insane issue of a woman, who had a fling with a very heavy womanizer, who was once very deeply in love with me (although only platonically). He did not want to progress any further from a fling, she got insane to such an extent that she and her associates began harassing me in a very nasty manner. I am affraid that my question about the possible poisoning is very much connected to this issue. He was my husband in my past incarnation, I do even know when and where we lived and what really did happen.

In this life time he is a heavy womanizer (also in his native horoscope one can see that), only due to this past life connection he did fall deeply in love with me. In his case it sounds as a miracle. And it stayed only platonic (G-d had protected me from him due to his womanizing, althoughe was a part of my destiny in this incarnation.)

The woman who got almost insane that nothing has evolved out of it except for a fling was in his past incarnation some harem member, so she karmically craves only for his body. That is only about the three word matter.

In your case - you will see how it will evolve. Nevertheless - do not forget about the possibility of a karmic connection.


All the best,
PiscesDream.


How did you figure out he was your husband in a past life? And what his in chart indicate he is a womanizer? I’ve been told that our synastry is Karmic. My Karma is actually conjunct his Venus in synastry.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
WooWoo



Joined: 05 Apr 2013
Posts: 2065

Posted: Sat Oct 23, 2021 9:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeh I've met Somebody who I think I've been with Before.

But how do We dig deeper on that ?

H
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
PiscesDream



Joined: 06 Aug 2021
Posts: 21

Posted: Sun Oct 24, 2021 7:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello Marie,


this is someone with whom I fell in love (mutually) at the first sight. There was an instant, deep and a very passionate attraction between us. We have met under a very unusual circumstances. I knew nothing about him. I was obviously very very young (although not underage).

This is a story which draggs on for more than twenty years. This has stayed only platonic, nevertheless I did have a telepathy with him while he was in a very bad situation - his family has tried to force him to marry him only for money without love.

I have seen him again after 16 years under very dramatic yet very romantic circumstances. I did not speak with him (I had to be somewhere else in the next 24 hours, this was a very important family matter), he was travelling to visit an another woman (one of the many). Unfortunatelly not speaking to him has turned out to be the right decision to make. This insane woman who had a fling with him and her associates later on here have made me realize much more why did G-d save me from him. I guess in his case one should begin to wonder with whom he DID NOT have any sexual liasons YET...

He has a Venus in Taurus and Mars in Gemini and that is why he is a born womanizer. His Sun and Venus in Taurus is the main cause of that deep and passionate attraction between us.

The past life connection I have discovered through a psychic. He was my husband and we lived in the 1920´s and 1930´s in Europe. He was a man dealing with money and I was his secretary. He used to wear the doggy blankets on his shoes. I used to smoke a cigarette on the tip and wear a fur around my neck...We did have children together, yet one of them died due to his negligence. He was not such an ideal father. The karmic lesson between me and him is that if we would have children in this incarnation, then there is a danger that something might happen to at least one of them.

However, the main obstacle is his womanizing. That is the bottom line why nothing has evolved from it, despite this very passionate and very strong MAGNETIC bond between us...


All the best,
PiscesDream.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Tanit3333



Joined: 12 Jul 2017
Posts: 1178

Posted: Sun Oct 24, 2021 7:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
My Karma is actually conjunct his Venus in synastry.


Do you mean one of your nodes? Nodes can be significant but aren't always the easiest energies to deal with. SN-Venus synastry can show a past life connection where you were lovers in a past life (not necessarily married). The people involved can feel an instant connection and understanding and like the other gets them in ways that their previous partners might not have done for them.

I have had my NN conjunct someone's Venus and I didn't really feel anything for them but they felt drawn to me. They aren't always mutual. I felt the person was immature but I also have NN conjunct Saturn so my Saturn was conjunct his Venus. I probably taught the person some things regarding what he was looking for in a partner, so maybe in that sense it was a significant aspect.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Mariex35



Joined: 25 Apr 2021
Posts: 23

Posted: Sun Oct 24, 2021 3:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tanit3333 wrote:
Quote:
My Karma is actually conjunct his Venus in synastry.


Do you mean one of your nodes? Nodes can be significant but aren't always the easiest energies to deal with. SN-Venus synastry can show a past life connection where you were lovers in a past life (not necessarily married). The people involved can feel an instant connection and understanding and like the other gets them in ways that their previous partners might not have done for them.

I have had my NN conjunct someone's Venus and I didn't really feel anything for them but they felt drawn to me. They aren't always mutual. I felt the person was immature but I also have NN conjunct Saturn so my Saturn was conjunct his Venus. I probably taught the person some things regarding what he was looking for in a partner, so maybe in that sense it was a significant aspect.


I mean the Asteroid Karma #3811 in synastry is conjunct his Venus.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
PiscesDream



Joined: 06 Aug 2021
Posts: 21

Posted: Mon Oct 25, 2021 10:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello Marie,


I did not find anything about the asteroid Karma. Hopefully someone else will write to you some more details about asteroid Karma´s influence in the synastry.

My Chiron is conjunct his True Lunar Node, his Jupter is trine my True Lunar Node, definitely a karmic connection.

Do have a look first of all at the Nodes aspecting any of the planetes in the synastry.


All the best,
PiscesDream.


Last edited by PiscesDream on Mon Oct 25, 2021 3:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
PiscesDream



Joined: 06 Aug 2021
Posts: 21

Posted: Mon Oct 25, 2021 3:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello Marie,


I did haver a closer look at your synastry chart.

Your Neptune squares his True Lunar Node: "Neptune person and True Lunar Node person are unmistakably drawn together for a divine purpose, however the exact nature of the relationship may be hazy and confusing.

Both may attempt a romantic relationship but remain unclear about boundaries. Neptune person may realize the implication for their influence over True Lunar Node person´s path, yet confusing or incorrect interpretation of intuitive cues can lead Neptune person to assume they are meant to be True Lunar Node´s person romantic partner, for example when truly they were meant to be a deeply connected guide.

Neptune person and True Lunar person may retreat into escapism as well. They may meet during a course of a personal crisis requiring individual healing and growth on each other in codependent way.

True Lunar Node person may lose patience with Neptune person´s confusion in regards to the relationship, or they may seek a direct guidance and completely plow through Neptune person´s subtle nature. Not only will this result in missed opportunities but also potentially hurt feelings."


Your Saturn opposite his Sun: "If you have the Sun opposite Saturn synastry aspect in your chart, you tend to feel very attracted to each other in the beginning of the relationship for karmic reasons.

During the early stages, the Sun person will like the Saturn person’s mature and responsible qualities, while the Saturn person will enjoy the Sun’s energy, creativity, vibrancy, and enthusiasm.

Over time, these same qualities in the Saturn person can start to be oppressive, restrictive, or even controlling to the Sun person.

They may feel that the Saturn person is always trying to teach or parent them and that their light is being snuffed out.

With the Sun opposition Saturn synastry aspect, the Sun person starts to feel drained over time because their ambitions, social life, independence, and even their very thoughts can be controlled by Saturn.

Both people may start to ignore all of the wonderful things they saw in their partner initially because these issues become so heavy.

The Sun opposition Saturn synastry relationship can grow very negative. It can feel like a constant battle, with the Saturn person always trying to control and the Sun person trying to maintain their light. The Sun person may also be too immature to change the dynamics or to truly take responsibility for themselves.

Typically, people who enter into a Sun opposition Saturn synastry relationship are looking to fill certain roles. The Sun person is looking for someone to take care of them or control them, while the Saturn person is looking for someone they can control.

The Saturn person may come to dislike all of the fun, happy qualities they first enjoyed in the Sun person. They can try to change the Sun person or want them to be different than who they are.

If the Sun opposite Saturn synastry relationship is to work, then both people must learn to like the qualities in their partner that may be different than they expected.

The Saturn person must especially work to not control the Sun person. Much of the need to control comes from fear. The Saturn person needs to be cognizant of when they try to snuff out the Sun person’s light.

At the same time, the Sun person needs to learn how to incorporate someone else into their plans and see that not everyone enjoys the same level of socialization and humor that they do."


All the best,
PiscesDream.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Mariex35



Joined: 25 Apr 2021
Posts: 23

Posted: Tue Oct 26, 2021 4:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

PiscesDream wrote:
Hello Marie,


I did haver a closer look at your synastry chart.

Your Neptune squares his True Lunar Node: "Neptune person and True Lunar Node person are unmistakably drawn together for a divine purpose, however the exact nature of the relationship may be hazy and confusing.

Both may attempt a romantic relationship but remain unclear about boundaries. Neptune person may realize the implication for their influence over True Lunar Node person´s path, yet confusing or incorrect interpretation of intuitive cues can lead Neptune person to assume they are meant to be True Lunar Node´s person romantic partner, for example when truly they were meant to be a deeply connected guide.

Neptune person and True Lunar person may retreat into escapism as well. They may meet during a course of a personal crisis requiring individual healing and growth on each other in codependent way.

True Lunar Node person may lose patience with Neptune person´s confusion in regards to the relationship, or they may seek a direct guidance and completely plow through Neptune person´s subtle nature. Not only will this result in missed opportunities but also potentially hurt feelings."


Your Saturn opposite his Sun: "If you have the Sun opposite Saturn synastry aspect in your chart, you tend to feel very attracted to each other in the beginning of the relationship for karmic reasons.

During the early stages, the Sun person will like the Saturn person’s mature and responsible qualities, while the Saturn person will enjoy the Sun’s energy, creativity, vibrancy, and enthusiasm.

Over time, these same qualities in the Saturn person can start to be oppressive, restrictive, or even controlling to the Sun person.

They may feel that the Saturn person is always trying to teach or parent them and that their light is being snuffed out.

With the Sun opposition Saturn synastry aspect, the Sun person starts to feel drained over time because their ambitions, social life, independence, and even their very thoughts can be controlled by Saturn.

Both people may start to ignore all of the wonderful things they saw in their partner initially because these issues become so heavy.

The Sun opposition Saturn synastry relationship can grow very negative. It can feel like a constant battle, with the Saturn person always trying to control and the Sun person trying to maintain their light. The Sun person may also be too immature to change the dynamics or to truly take responsibility for themselves.

Typically, people who enter into a Sun opposition Saturn synastry relationship are looking to fill certain roles. The Sun person is looking for someone to take care of them or control them, while the Saturn person is looking for someone they can control.

The Saturn person may come to dislike all of the fun, happy qualities they first enjoyed in the Sun person. They can try to change the Sun person or want them to be different than who they are.

If the Sun opposite Saturn synastry relationship is to work, then both people must learn to like the qualities in their partner that may be different than they expected.

The Saturn person must especially work to not control the Sun person. Much of the need to control comes from fear. The Saturn person needs to be cognizant of when they try to snuff out the Sun person’s light.

At the same time, the Sun person needs to learn how to incorporate someone else into their plans and see that not everyone enjoys the same level of socialization and humor that they do."


All the best,
PiscesDream.


Thank you for your input so me being the Neptune person I could feel that I’m supposed to be his romantic partner. When really this isn’t the case? What about my Jupiter conjunct his North Node? Doesn’t this aspect indicate that I will help him grow?

As for my Saturn being on his Sun I don’t restrict him. I just look out for him I wouldn’t want him to feel restricted.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
PiscesDream



Joined: 06 Aug 2021
Posts: 21

Posted: Tue Oct 26, 2021 6:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello Marie,


you are welcome. Your Jupiter does not conjunct his True Lunar Node, if you do open the additional tables at www.astro.com, you do have only your Neptune square his True Lunar Node.


All the best,
PiscesDream.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
AmeliaS



Joined: 07 Apr 2020
Posts: 267

Posted: Tue Oct 26, 2021 9:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

PiscesDream wrote:
Your Jupiter does not conjunct his True Lunar Node, if you do open the additional tables at www.astro.com, you do have only your Neptune square his True Lunar Node.


Her Jupiter does conjunct his North Node, though. They are both in Aries but are nearly 5 degrees apart, so some websites do not show it by default. Astro-seek.com does.

Contacts with the Nodes can be felt even when they are a bit wide, in my experience. Also, some ancient astrologers considered only the signs. Degree or distance did not matter to them. (They weren't talking about the Nodes though. See this post for some ancient synastry: https://skyscript.co.uk/forums/viewtopic.php?t=11182)

The thing is Jupiter is a slow planet, so this contact is not as rare as some think. Anybody born around those few months has this contact with him, just different in either wide or tight. What Marie and the guy have here is not exactly a tight conjunction (what's usually considered tight would be 1, 2 degrees).

What is more significant to me here is her Saturn tightly conjunct his Descendant. It is not a very cosy contact, but it has its weight. [Edit: it's Uranus, not Saturn.]

That's why we must rely on our own astrology knowledge to interpret charts instead of ready-made aspect tables which sometimes reflect the site's preferences/bias more than anything.


Last edited by AmeliaS on Tue Oct 26, 2021 12:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Mariex35



Joined: 25 Apr 2021
Posts: 23

Posted: Tue Oct 26, 2021 12:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PiscesDream wrote:
Hello Marie,


I did not find anything about the asteroid Karma. Hopefully someone else will write to you some more details about asteroid Karma´s influence in the synastry.

My Chiron is conjunct his True Lunar Node, his Jupter is trine my True Lunar Node, definitely a karmic connection.

Do have a look first of all at the Nodes aspecting any of the planetes in the synastry.


All the best,
PiscesDream.


Here are links about the asteroid Karma.

http://www.linda-goodman.com/ubb/Forum24/HTML/201209.html
http://www.linda-goodman.com/ubb/Forum1/HTML/012798.html
http://www.linda-goodman.com/ubb/Forum28/HTML/002065.html
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Mariex35



Joined: 25 Apr 2021
Posts: 23

Posted: Tue Oct 26, 2021 12:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

AmeliaS wrote:
PiscesDream wrote:
Your Jupiter does not conjunct his True Lunar Node, if you do open the additional tables at www.astro.com, you do have only your Neptune square his True Lunar Node.


Her Jupiter does conjunct his North Node, though. They are both in Aries but are nearly 5 degrees apart, so some websites do not show it by default. Astro-seek.com does.

Contacts with the Nodes can be felt even when they are a bit wide, in my experience. Also, some ancient astrologers considered only the signs. Degree or distance did not matter to them. (They weren't talking about the Nodes though. See this post for some ancient synastry: https://skyscript.co.uk/forums/viewtopic.php?t=11182)

The thing is Jupiter is a slow planet, so this contact is not as rare as some think. Anybody born around those few months has this contact with him, just different in either wide or tight. What Marie and the guy have here is not exactly a tight conjunction (what's usually considered tight would be 1, 2 degrees).

What is more significant to me here is her Saturn tightly conjunct his Descendant. It is not a very cosy contact, but it has its weight.

That's why we must rely on our own astrology knowledge to interpret charts instead of ready-made aspect tables which sometimes reflect the site's preferences/bias more than anything.


My Saturn doesn’t conjunct his descendant this is our synastry chart he’s on the outside.

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Horary & Electional Astrology All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
. Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group

       
Contact Deborah Houlding  | terms and conditions  
All rights on all text and images reserved. Reproduction by any means is not permitted without the express
agreement of Deborah Houlding or in the case of articles by guest astrologers, the copyright owner indictated