Time Lord or not Time Lord ?

Many years ago a time lord technique came to me which seems to work in a general way on my chart,maybe readers can try it on their own charts to see if it works, as I haven't seen it in any literature I believe it to be new.
I use whole sign house division & let the entire 12 houses represent units of time. The entire circle of 12 houses represents a year or 52.14 weeks which when divided by 12 gives 4.345 units of time. I then allow this unit to represent years.So each house division represents 4.345 years.
So birth to 4.345 years is represented by the first house, 4.345 to 8.69 years
the second house 8.69 years to 13.03 years third house 13.03 to 17.38 years the 4th house sequentially around the houses. This seems to tally with the development of a human as the first house represents your immediate surroundings 2nd sustenance third siblings fourth development of self etc.
These units of time can be measures to determine at what age the native hits planetary energies & aspect patterns around the chart.So for example at age 29 I met my wife,being a virgo ascendant & having Venus at 25 degrees of Pisces using this technique it conjoins my Venus in the 7th house at the predicted time or when the time technique hit Saturn in my 4th house this is when I began working with my father in his business,
I would be interested to hear if this technique works on any interested readers chart .

[img
[/img]
As an example of this time Lord technique I have chosen Natalie Woods astrological chart.To simplify the calculation from my above post a unit of 6.9 degrees is used for each year of life,or for each month divide 6.9 by 12.
So Natalie died November 28 1981 she would be 43.3 years of age.
Multiply 43.3 by 6.9 & we get 298.77 degrees.Lets say 299 for simplicity.
Ok going to her chart start from the beginning of the first house 0 degrees of Libra & move forward 299 degrees.We get to 29 degrees of Pluto in Cancer a critical degree & the conjunction with out of sect malefic Mars & the Sun.In addition Mars is casting a backward ray (maltreating by contact ) the ruler of the eighth house the moon.Lots of water here with Cancer & the square to the moon.The technique dhows a critical time with risk of death at November 1981.

Just wanted to say I tested this out with the charts of my dead relatives but it didn't "work" for any of them. I am still in the quest for a satisfactory time-lord technique!

Ptolemy's hyleg/alcoccoden rules would give her hyleg as Sun and alcocoden as the Moon, which has at least 25 years of protection and an average of 66. Her Moon is peregrine and afflicted by two malefics so it would not be surprising for her to die in between those age ranges.

Thanks Tanit & srsredna for your considerations, So maybe one more example to introduce more astrology to the timee Lord technique.
Princes Diana died 31 August 1997 aged 36 years 2 months this gives 249 degrees using the 6.9 multiplication.So 9 degrees of Leo.Her part of Hyleg is 7 degrees of Aquarius almost exactly opposite or as far as possible away from her part of life.The anarita/ Emerson’s Point of Death: Mars + Saturn – MC is 5 degrees of Sagitarius So within orb of a trine.
On the midpoints of Sun /Mercury rulers of 8th & Pluto/Mars, the time lord degree sits in her 8th house embracing these midpoints
It is in opposition to Jupiter exalted Lord of 8th house & the top tip of a finger of fate,So the degree activates all points of the Yod.
There is a square to Neptune in Scorpio in the twelth, the car crashed as it was chased by paparazzi trying to get a picture of her.,the crash happened in a tunnel (Neptune 12th in Scorpio) The Antiscia of the Time Lord degree falls within orb of Venus in 6th on Algol ...driver off his head with prescription drugs & alcohol.

Looking at her marriage to Charles, she first became interested in him as a partner as she watched him play polo,Time Lord square Sun from the 5th house. Marriage at 21 Time Lord trines her Ascendant in Sagittarius & interestingly is on the part of false marriages!
The beginning of her courting Charles happened as Time Lord enters Aries the ruler Mars is on Regulus conjunct Pluto NN & Uranus in Leo very decriptive of royalty[/img]

Well if you start taking midpoints, antiscia and Arabic parts besides the actual planets, you multiply the chances of finding hits with any technique you test. If you had to predict these events, what would have led you to predict death with Pluto in the first case but with parts and midpoints in the second?

Hi srsedna Yes in both cases the 8th rulers are activated, they can be activated by midpoints, angles I used antiscia as it shows hidden causes & in this case, the cause for demise was reported to be a drunken driver. I use stars /elements planets/signs/houses/derived houses /degree positions/Sabian symbols/Vedic /Hellenistic/Babylonian/etc Astrology is an art knowledge is the tools of the trade.

That's interesting. How do you know when to ignore factors? Do you apply priorities to some over others? I ask because inevitably there are moments when many indicators appear but there is no notable event and I thought time-lords were meant to solve that issue.

sredna I don't know if Time Lord is the correct term.It is like the chart is a map & we walk the degrees at a steady rate.More like a primary direction
I put it out there so interested astrologers can maybe work with it & refine it.
Sometimes if nothing happens maybe we have worked with the archetypes & they let us be.who knows ? That can happen in traditional astrology also,but very often it is clear what is occurring .[img

[/img]
Amy Winehouse died at 13 degrees of Saggitarius within orb of the descendant conjunct south node conjunct Neptune,the descendant has also a link to death where the Sun disappears below the horizon.But south node & Neptune .....she drank herself to death God rest her soul.

Oh, I see! Amy Winehouse's death is ridiculously evident with primary dirs, sec progs and solar returns (both tropical and sidereal/corrected). What I don't know is what is it that screams "early death" in the radix.

I am not discussing traditional methods, I am showing something new for each to determine its value, to me this shows that at that age, she was in danger of losing herself to alcocholic excess.

Hello Zosma,

I understand that the time unit you take is 'symbolic'.
52.14 weeks divided by 12 normally can easily be turned into months.
But you turn months into years. Again that is a possibility 'symbolically'.
12 houses represent units of time. The entire circle of 12 houses represents a year or 52.14 weeks which when divided by 12 gives 4.345 units of time. I then allow this unit to represent years. So each house division represents 4.345 years.
The closest correlation I have seen of equating 1 month to 1 year of life is the Minor Lunar Progression, a technique used by the Egyptians but it is based on a Lunar month and not on 1 year divided by 12 because the Moon will make 13 returns during the year.
This being said, I also looked up on Astro Secrets KP 2 by Rao because Indian Astrology is probably one system that has the most subdivisions of Time units and below is what Rao gives for the time units.

ZODIAC UNIT TIME UNIT
15 Seconds (0-00-15) = 1 Minute (Time)
4 Minutes (Time) = 1 Degree (Zodiac)
1800 Minutes = 1 Rasi (Sign)
21600 Minutes = 1 Mandala (Zodiac)
1 Star = 4 Padhas (part)
108 Padhas (Part) = 1 Mandala (Zodiac)
30 days = 1 Month
12 Months = 1 Year
30 (Zodiac) = 1 Sign
1 Month = 1 Rasi (Sign)
12 Sign = 1 Year (360)
2 1/4 Stars = 1 Sign (Rasi)
27 Stars = 1 Mandala (Zodiac)
360 Degrees = 1 Mandala (Zodiac)
365 1/4 days = 1 Mandala (Zodiac)
1 Star = 1 Day
12 Lagna (Ascendants) = 1 Day

You also mention a hit to your Saturn in the 4th House and the symbolic division you use is very close to a Saturn cycle. I would be curious to see if Saturn by other systems (secondary progressions, primary directions, solar arcs, transits) was pointing to your Saturn.

Thank you for sharing something passed on to you. Always interesting to compare systems and confront different viewpoints. That's what this Forum is all about!

Blessings,
Ouranos
Blessings!