In retrospect, you may be right Zosma!
If we look at Kenya with only 1% of the population vaccinated, their mortality rate is about 2% (population of 53M).
Which is better than US and many rich countries.

To me it shows 3 things:
1) The poor health conditions (bad eating habits) of rich countries.
2) We tried to kill a mosquito with a bazooka.
3) The leaders of the world had to show tangible results (vaccinations) to reassure the population.

I am about to read a book by Fang Fang 'Wuhan Diary', a powerful first-person account of life in Wuhan during the COVID-19 outbreak. She speaks out against social injustice, abuse of power, and other problems which impeded the response to the epidemic and gets herself embroiled in online controversies because of it.
Blessings!

Members,

I apologize if anything I said was offensive to members of the forum. This is a very contentious subject and usually ends up with heated words in online forums. This thread is similar to any others you might find on social media, sprinkled with a little bit of astrology. Keep in mind Mercury is conjunct Mars right now also. I always see an increase in disagreements online when this happens and should have known better than to respond since I brought out my own Mercury-Mars conjunction in the process.

As a moderator, I hold neither authority nor power over anyone nor do I believe that I do. Moderators are merely helpers of forums.

Well said, Tanit, and thank you for more tightly defining your role, for understanding.

For reverse-understanding, may I relate a quick story. I was asked, long ago, what I thought was one of the greatest things in life. I thought for a bit...unsure of where I should go with this....thought a little more and answered, "someone can be told by every friend they have to do X, can have it from every known authority that X is the rightful next course of action, can know oneself that X is the logical next step, BUT STILL TAKE STEP Y, because it's a FREE MAN'S Right to do so."

And before someone tries to make a strawman argument against what I've said, I've never been arrested, don't run around like some self-determined anarchist... I'm just a normal man, who wants to live his life as he chooses, free from government and programmed-society's over-reach.

I'm just a normal man, who wants to live his life as he chooses, free from government and programmed-society's over-reach.
That should be another heated topic if you get me started with Big Pharma, Big Corp and Big Social Medias!
Someone is looking through your Windows! Literally!
:)
Blessings!

I don't know if they're literally looking through my windows, but they're definitely figuratively doing it...saving Emails, data-mining the sh!t out of whatever they can. I view each and every occurrence as a 4th Amendment violation, whether they've written laws to bypass the Constitution or not...

According to Snowden, we all have a threat index rating of how much of a potential threat the gubment ;) thinks we are... and they wouldn't gather the infos, filter it and analyze it to produce a threat index, unless they wanted a category for a certain group of people that they plan to do SOMETHING with, in case of an emergency. ie. when the sh!t hits the fan

There is currently a legal debate over where the authority of federal government ends,where are its boundaries,its use of government agencies like OSHA to enforce mandates is legally questionable.Also the fact that the CDC has no record of the naturally Immune transmitting Covid 19,could open the floodgates to legal action to those who lost employment for refusing the vaxx.
In short Jupiter gains strength as it leaves Aquarius.Saturn has been it's & Pluto's depositor. In short Pluto dictatorship & Jupiter's righteousness has operated by Saturn's (the government) control, which has been in its rulership of Aquarius.When Saturn leaves Aquarius I would expect the governments to also loose authority in mandating vaccination.