Therese, I have two questions about Ennead calculations, if you know about them of course.

First would be, if you divide the year into 40 day periods, what do you do with the remaining 5 days and 6 hours, because the year is not 360 days. How do you deal with that ?
Secondly, how do you define the day in this 40 day period ? Tropical day or sidereal day ? Sidereal day is 4 minutes shorter than tropical day.
https://archive.org/details/@cemalcicek

The Ennead is a simple 9th harmonic chart based on the return of the sun to it's natal degree, minute and second. There are no left over days. These days with our software we simply ask for a 9th harmonic chart that covers a particular date. Or we can ask for a run of 9th harmonic charts for a year or more. The solar return can be seen as a specific 9th harmonic chart that lasts for a year rather than a 40 day period.

The Ennead is harmonic based, same as your work but with a different harmonic base. All the Indian varga charts use the same harmonic principle for calculation. (I admit to not fully understanding how your harmonics are calculated.) From Astrodienst:
Harmonic horoscopes are based on principles of resonance, like overtones, which are present in every horoscope. The whole zodiac (360°) is taken as the basic tone, representing the number one (1). By using a higher vibration, we can 'cause' the circle to oscillate more quickly, so to speak, and investigate which planets work together in this particular pattern.

For example, the fourth harmonic would involve all those planets which share square aspects (90° - division of the circle by four). In the harmonic chart, these planets form conjunctions. The number corresponding to each 'vibration' influences the interpretation.
http://www.snowcrest.net/sunrise/LostZodiac.htm

Therese Hamilton wrote:The Ennead is a simple 9th harmonic chart based on the return of the sun to it's natal degree, minute and second. There are no left over days. These days with our software we simply ask for a 9th harmonic chart that covers a particular date. Or we can ask for a run of 9th harmonic charts for a year or more. The solar return can be seen as a specific 9th harmonic chart that lasts for a year rather than a 40 day period.
You wrote like this here :

"The 40 day Ennead period can be divided into four 10 day periods."

http://skyscript.co.uk/forums/viewtopic ... ght=Ennead

or here :

" Here is the Ennead (40 day period) for that time ..."

http://skyscript.co.uk/forums/viewtopic ... ght=Ennead

That's why I asked. When I calculate harmonic 9 with my software, I get a completely different image than your image above.
I admit to not fully understanding how your harmonics are calculated.
The circle is always divided to 2.
e.g. Harmonic 256 : The circle is divided to 256. This is the harmonic number that you enter in the software. Only with a few software you can calculate up to 512 harmonics. Only with Zet you can calculate all harmonics, no matter which one. The left number of 256 below is the value of the circle that we are examining.

360° ---- 1
180° ----2
90° ----4
45° ----8
22°30' ----16
11°15' ----32
5°37'30" ----64
2°48'45" ----128
1°24'22" ----256
42'11" ----512
21'05" ----1024
10'32" ----2048
5'16" ----4096
2'38" ----8192
1'19" ----16384
40" ----32768
20" ----65536
10" ----131072
5" ----262144

Linchi wrote:
That's why I asked. When I calculate harmonic 9 with my software, I get a completely different image than your image above.

Therese wrote:

Let's see if we can get to the difference in our calculations. When you say "The circle is always divided to 2", what circle are you talking about and where is the beginning of that circle?

Since you asked about the type of year, your calculations seem to be based on time rather than the zodiac as such? There is no restriction as to even/odd numbered harmonics in zodiac harmonic theory.

From Astrodienst Astro-Wiki:
Calculation

In order to create a harmonic horoscope the 360 degree circle is divided by the number of the particular harmonic. It is theoretically possible to do this with any number, but in practice the most common harmonics astrologers work with are the 4th, 5th, 7th, 8th and 9th.

In the following, the number 5 (i.e. the 5th harmonic) is used to illustrate the principle: The 360 degree circle is divided into 5 segments. The resulting aspect is the quintile (72 degrees); the fifth harmonic is concerned with the quintile and bi-quintile.

Each of the 5 segments contains the whole zodiac, always starting at 0 degrees of Aries. These five segments are then laid on top of each other so that the planets which form quintiles or bi-quintiles to each other in the original chart come together.

What remains is a 72 degree segment which is then expanded out again to form a whole circle. That is the 5th harmonic horoscope. All the planets that formed quintile or biquintile aspects in the natal chart now come together to form conjunctions. Any resulting oppositions were semi-quintiles (36 degrees) in the natal chart and a trine in the harmonic chart was a 3rd of a quintile (24 degrees) in the natal chart.

The following procedure is used to calculate the positions of the planets, Ascendant and Medium Coeli in the harmonic chart: The absolute number of degrees of each horoscope factor is multiplied by the harmonic number - in this case 5. (The absolute number of degrees is always measured from 0 degrees of Aries; for example, the absolute number of degrees for 23 degrees of Gemini is 83 degrees).

If the result is a number larger than 360, then 360 is subtracted as many times as is necessary from this number until a number below 360 is reached. This number gives the position of the horoscope factor in question.

https://www.astro.com/astrowiki/en/Harmonic_Chart

Therese Hamilton wrote:Let's see if we can get to the difference in our calculations. When you say "The circle is always divided to 2", what circle are you talking about and where is the beginning of that circle?

Since you asked about the type of year, your calculations seem to be based on time rather than the zodiac as such? There is no restriction as to even/odd numbered harmonics in zodiac harmonic theory.
Once again:
e.g. Harmonic 256 : The circle is divided to 256.

360° ---- 1
180° ----2
90° ----4
45° ----8
22°30' ----16
11°15' ----32
5°37'30" ----64
2°48'45" ----128
1°24'22" ----256
42'11" ----512
21'05" ----1024
10'32" ----2048
5'16" ----4096
2'38" ----8192
1'19" ----16384
40" ----32768
20" ----65536
10" ----131072
5" ----262144
Can't you see above that 360° circle is that I divide into two. What does the beginning have to do with harmonics? I don't use the zodiac signs. Why do you think that my harmonics are based on time ?

When such questions come, I was very surprised, although I have been answering your questions about my work and techniques for a relatively long time. After so many questions, I would have expected you to rework at least one of my examples with harmonic 4 or 8 in order to understand my techniques. But I see now that this is not the case.

Linchi wrote:
What does the beginning have to do with harmonics? I don't use the zodiac signs.
As astrologers understand harmonics, the beginning of the zodiac and signs have everything to do with harmonics as shown by the Astrodienst notes I posted above. What you are doing is a mathematical process which is entirely different from the usual use of harmonics by astrologers. This is why you are getting very little feedback to your work. A mathematical abstraction apart from the zodiac and signs isn't how astrologers perceive and practice astrology. Abstractions are of no help in the counseling situation or in the basic understanding of an individual.

This is where astrology is today. Maybe some time in the future it will be possible to punch birth data into a computer, and a printout will emerge listing various (for example) health conditions to be aware of such as cancer or autism, but we are very far from that possibility today.

Therese Hamilton wrote:As astrologers understand harmonics, the beginning of the zodiac and signs have everything to do with harmonics as shown by the Astrodienst notes I posted above. What you are doing is a mathematical process which is entirely different from the usual use of harmonics by astrologers.
Therese, which astrologers do you mean? The Hamburg School astrologers, for example, use harmonics as I have shown here and in my work. The Hamburg School uses tropical zodiac and I use sidereal zodiac. That is the only difference between me and the Hamburg School.

The planetary pictures I show have nothing to do with the zodiac sign. When I show a dial with harmonics 16, the difference with the hamburg school is only where Aries point is. All planetary pictures except Aries Point are exactly the same. Of course in the progression or return calculations there are differences because sidereal keys are different from tropical keys. It is also one of the reasons why I do not use tropical zodiacs.
This is why you are getting very little feedback to your work.
How do you know that I don't get much feedback ?
Have you read my e-mails ?
Do you know if some professional astrologers and astrology teachers have asked me for advice? Do you know if I am asked by professional astrologers and astrology teachers to correct their birth time ?

The reason I get little fedback here in Skyscript is for many other reasons which I will not go into publicly here because I do not want to offend anyone. That's why from now on I won't make any new publications when I discover something new, because there is still too much to discover, as you know.

I will also not answer any questions about my method from now on. Those who want to learn can learn from my works, because I have explained enough there for those who are intelligent enough. I have also answered many questions here, which almost no astrolger does.

I have seen in astrology forums that astrologers, or let's say those who call themselves astrologers, do not believe themselves that astrology is a very exact science and that the egos of astrologers are more important than astrology. Therefore, astrological progress will be very very slow than I think. One could almost say that the biggest obstacle in front of astrology are the astrologers themselves, because they have very big egos.
A mathematical abstraction apart from the zodiac and signs isn't how astrologers perceive and practice astrology. Abstractions are of no help in the counseling situation or in the basic understanding of an individual.

Firstly, I am not a professional astrologer. Therefore, I am not interested in whether the professional astrologers can give any advice with my system or not.

Secondly, when I write ; it is a cancer ; it is a suicide ; it is a heart disease and so on, these are not abstractions.

If I write SU = VE/MN is marriage ; is it an abstraction ?
If I write for Elizabeth II ; because of inflammatory disease, her condition is critical even fatal and one must take all measures, be prepared for everything. And do I also give the time frames for this. Is it abstract for you ?
This is where astrology is today.
It is not astrology where today stands. It is astrology where yesterday stood in the Middle Ages. You are confusing Vedic D-charts with the harmonics of the Hamburg school.
Maybe some time in the future it will be possible to punch birth data into a computer, and a printout will emerge listing various (for example) health conditions to be aware of such as cancer or autism, but we are very far from that possibility today.
Although I have given over 350 examples of cancer in my work and many others here, you write something as if my work does not exist. As if the diagnosis of cancer with astrology is in the future.

In 2018 you wrote this to me,Therese :
This is very helpful. Now I finally understand how you are working. I have always based my work on the importance of trine relationships which is why I have taken so long to "catch on" to your procedures. This is no doubt why I never felt tuned into the midpoint schools. It's interesting how each individual mind has its own perspective.

Posted: Tue Jul 31, 2018 9:21 pm
After I have written to you what is written below :
Linchi wrote:
Quote:
The left column are the exact harmonic points,the right ones are the harmonic numbers.if we know only the birthday, then use up to Harmonic 16,
if we have birth time rounded to the hours, then we use up to Harmonic 256,
if we have birth time accurate to the minute , then we use Harmonic 4096,
if we have birth time accurate to the second , then we use Harmonic 65536 and higher harmonics.

360° 1
180° 2
90° 4
45° 8
22°30' 16
11°15' 32
5°37'30" 64
2°48'45" 128
1°24'22" 256
42'11" 512
21'05" 1024
10'32" 2048
5'16" 4096
2'38" 8192
1'19" 16384
40" 32768
20" 65536
10" 131072
5" 262144
Here is the whole post :

http://skyscript.co.uk/forums/viewtopic ... sc&start=0

I have answered so many questions from you and from others. And now you write me something like this:

And still you want to teach me what harmonic are and bring some crap from astro.com, Therese.

I am speechless.

Britain's Queen Elizabeth missed the Remembrance Sunday service at the Cenotaph due to a sprained back, extending the 95-year-old monarch's absence from public life after she was ordered to rest following a stay in hospital last month.

A Buckingham Palace source said the sprain was unrelated to the unspecified ailment that caused the queen's hospital visit, calling it an "incredibly unfortunate coincidence".

https://www.reuters.com/world/uk/uks-qu ... 021-11-14/

Secondary Progression 14.11.2021 (Harmonic 64)

p MA = p UR = p SU/PL = r SU

Add to this that secondary and secondary converse Mercury, 7th house ruler and Maraka, is on natal MA/SA midpoint.

secondary ME = 0° 21' 59''
secondary converse ME = 0° 22' 19''
natal MA/SA = 1° 47' 55'' - 1° 24' 22'' = 0° 23' 33''

Linchi wrote:
22 October: It then becomes more dangerous 24 November because secondary and converse suns are exactly on the natal sun and show dangerous planetary pictures. These are the important times when secondary, converse and natal sun form exact harmonic.

23 October: We compare here last lunar phase before November 24, with horoscopes of other children. Each moon phase is valid until the next moon phase, in this case until 27.11.2021 12:27:36 GMT 11°24'19"Leo Last Quarter
November 24 has come and gone for the Queen and her family, with nothing of note occurring on that date as far as we know. Queen Elizabeth did suffer from a sprained back on November 14, a day after her 9th divisional chart (ennead) began on November 13. This chart appropriately had transiting Mars/Mercury on the 6th cusp, house of accidents. The Sun in this ennead chart at 27 Libra 29 (9th harmonic division of the natal Sun) is also in the 6th house. This ennead chart is in effect until December 23.

Therese wrote (31 October):
I check the ennead that covers this 24 November date, but I don’t see this ennead as being particularly dire.
(...)
Radix Venus is the only planet on an ascendant-related angle in this ennead. True, Venus is Elizabeth’s 6th house lord. So the ennead Mars/Mercury conjunction on the ennead 6th cusp trine this Venus points to health concerns for this time period. As radix Venus is on the 10th ennead cusp, these health concerns are very public and a concern for her subjects.
On November 30 Barbados, a British Colony, declared its independence from Britain and became a Republic. If we regard a colony as 'family,' then this is a family loss to the Monarchy. This can be shown in the Queen's current ennead as radix Pluto on the 2nd house cusp, family according to India's astrology.

Also the Queen's natal 2nd house lord (family) is Saturn, and in the ennead transiting Saturn conjoins the MC squared by transiting Mars from the 6th.