Today, in a far, far distant solar system, seven exoplanets orbit a "red dwarf."
Three of these exoplanets are close enough to their star that liquid water is present. And one of them, "Trappist-1 f", has the right density as well.

But first of all, "Webb" must be put into orbit. After its launch, scheduled for Friday from Kourou, French Guiana - the European Space Agency is also a partner - the telescope is to deploy into space from the hold of an Ariane 5 rocket, like a gigantic remote-controlled origami.
That "Webb" is NASA's James-Webb Space Telescope, the product of more than twenty years of work, and $ 13 billion in investments, which should finally launch this week...

The Webb, equipped with two essential systems is the successor to the famous “Hubble??? space telescope. But Webb will orbit much deeper in space - about 1.6 million kilometers from Earth, well beyond the Moon. The new telescope will also be 100 to a million times more sensitive than Hubble.

Webb is designed to unravel two great mysteries of the universe: the nature of the planets beyond our solar system, and what the oldest galaxies can teach us about the birth of the universe. Webb will be able to analyze the atmosphere of exoplanets and collect data on galaxies where the "first lights" appeared 13.6 billion years ago.

The essential tools for this work: a fine guiding sensor, which allows the telescope to be surgically pointed towards the outer reaches of the universe, and a "near infrared imager and slitless spectrograph", which helps analyze light. observed by the telescope...

In addition to exoplanets and "early light" galaxies, Canadian researchers will use Webb to study, for example, asteroids and comets near Earth, or how stars affect the space around them in the far reaches of the galaxy. where new suns are born.

The Earth should receive images by June that could stun the world, as did in 1990 the first images captured and transmitted by Hubble.

The exoplanet Trappist-1 f seems to be a perfect (solar) system. These exoplanets will be the main targets of Webb.

Adapted and translated from Bob Weber, The Canadian Press
https://www.lapresse.ca/actualites/scie ... z-nous.php
Blessings!

Thanks Michael and SteveS,

As a more extensive exploration of the TNOs began in the 90's with Hubble under the Uranus/Neptune conjunction, I found it interesting to see that NASA is now launching a new 'Webb Space Telescope' under the 1st semi-square.

And as every new discoveries of planets in the past have marked a change in our consciousness, it will be interesting to watch what will unfold in the astrological community.
Blessings!

Thanks Ouranos for bringing this into focus.

I have long felt it to be regrettable that modern-time astrologers often know little about what is actually going on in the universe. Obviously, this was not the case in days long gone by, when astrologers more or less had to be astronomers at the same time just to calculate a chart!

In my view, it will benefit both sciences, when a new convergence can be found.

Michael

Visit my blog:
https://michaelsternbach.wordpress.com/

I watched part of the video and gathered some interesting facts
Kepler was the 1st one to use a telescope in 1609 followed by Galileo
With James Webb, the goal is to elucidate the origin of life, nothing less.

The countdown for the launch of Ariane carrying James Webb was recorded as
Dec 25 2021
7h20 EST
They say NW of Kourou in the French Guinea

Asteroid James was at 10 Sco 09 opposite Uranus
Asteroid Webb was at 22 Sco 22
Asteroid Ariane was at 7 Pis 51
Blessings!

Wouah, thank you Ouranos!

I added Ptolemaeus, Kepler and Anaximandros (ancient Greek astronomer):
Ptolemaeus exactly conjunct the ascendant,
Kepler conjunct the ruler of the ascendant,
Anaximandros conjunct the Moon,
Trappist conjunct the Sun!

How crazy is this!
Of all 22,000+ possible asteroids, the 4 most significant ones show up at the 4 most personal points of the horoscope

(will add this to the astroid thread)

[/img]

In the distant future (assuming we don't destroy ourselves first :( ) people will be born on other planets in our solar system, and eventually in other star systems altogether! These exoplanets should each have their own astrological meanings, just as our own solar system's planets have meanings. I predict exoplanets will become an important part of astrology in the years and centuries to come.

Do exoplanets have an effect on our lives here in this solar system? I say yes, and that they operate in a fashion similar to planetary moons. For example, when an exoplanet transits over its star, it acts as a lens and accentuates and modifies that star's energy. In other words, exoplanets can act as dynamic modifiers to a fixed star's interpretation, just as planetary moons act as modifiers to their planet's interpretation.

We've just started discovering exoplanets, and don't have precise data on their orbital periods yet. However, there are already Websites which detect transits of known exoplanets. In addition, it will take time to learn about exoplanets' physical and and spiritual properties, to understand how they astrologically affect their star.

Here's an artist's rendition of the Trappist-1 planetary system mentioned above (located 39 light years away from our solar system) with proposed planet names. This star system indeed has seven exoplanets detected so far, three of which are in the "habitable zone" and therefore may potentially house extraterrestrial life!
Astrolog 7.60 freeware downloads: http://www.astrolog.org/astrolog.htm :)