Ghislaine Maxwell

she has been found guilty today on a number of the charges... apparently a ton of money does not always get one off, unlike some other names which are connected to this case which shall be left unsaid...

https://www.astro.com/astro-databank/Maxwell,_Ghislaine

there are a number of ways to consider all this astrologically.. perhaps an obvious place to start - using the sidereal chart with 17 taurus rising 02, would be via the present solar return which took place a few days ago to her birth location.. as it happens the planet mars is very much highlighted via a connection to the angles and via mars position by transit at the descendant.. issues of sex and rape do seem to connect immediately to mars, so this makes sense on the surface... mars in the taurus rising chart rules the 12th and 7th houses and is located in the whole sign 8th.. below is a biwheel of the chart for ghislaine, with the solar return chart to her birth location on the outside..

there are a number of other astrological patterns and connections, perhaps the close transiting venus/pluto conjunction at present is worth mentioning... in her chart, pluto makes a close square to the 17th taurus ascendant... as it happens this transiting conjunction is 135 to both her ascendant and pluto square, and all within a close proximity of less then 1 degree.. issues of sexual exploitation, sexual boundaries being broken and etc. etc. all seem to be captured in the basic symbolism i associate with these planets being highlighted at the moment..

too many astro factors to consider and the challenge as an astrologer is always - what are the most important considerations to focus on? using the dasa system - mars/venus is the combo in operation at the moment..

on a related note, i do feel that the jeffery epstein case and all related, has been a huge cover up.. the fact so many high profile people have been associated with this and only ghislaine has been presently convicted, stinks to high heavens, or high office as the case may be... i really hope the legal system finds a way to convict others of the serious breach of trust people have in the legal and judicial system to play fair, regardless of one's level of wealth and privilege.. i will leave it at that...

Right now the Pluto-Venus-Mercury conjunction is throwing sesquisquares to her Ascendant and natal Pluto.

Her Tropical Solar Return (for NY City) has Moon in the 12th, and that Moon is conjunct her natal Pluto, which is square her natal Asc.

In the precession-corrected one, the Moon has reached the opposition to Neptune and the Asc opposes natal Saturn. MC on natal h12 Placidus cusp.

Warning! Sidereal blather... KP ayanamsa and equal houses. No outers.
On conviction, December 29th, 2021:
As James pointed out Ghislaine was in dasha of her 12L and 6L planets which are both badly placed in the 8th house death like experiences. (Ma/Ve)
Transiting 6L Venus was exactly conjunct tMe, some very bad news.
12th lord of losses tMa was exactly opposed her Ascendant (self), conjunct the Bhava Madhya (House center) of the7H of others, squaring the of the 10th house of character, and inconjunct the 2nd house of status.
Transiting Rahu is afflicting her natal Saturn, and transiting Saturn has recently exactly conjunct the 9H cusp.
There's a bit more but that's the big stuff.
Certainly there will be an appeal to the verdict. Question is if this fails will she start blabbing to get a lighter sentence. She's possibly facing 40 to 60 years in prison. Or will she keep mum knowing that like Epstein she will end up dead if she sings. (James: you will like this) Some on the intelligence fringe have speculated that there is a intentional Easter egg planted in the evidence basket for the Defense to to find later so a mistrial can be called in upcoming appeals. Giving the pretense that at least justice has tried to have been served. Who knows? especially when there is so many big names involved here and Intel (Spooks).

thanks srsedna

i did mention the details in your first line in my original post.. thanks for the additional comments!

thanks aj

anyone who thinks the intel agencies aren't directly involved in this, really need to reconsider the purpose of digging up dirt on others so as to have real leverage over them... as i see it epstein and maxwell were the 'store window'' for a business that was intent on having the ability to take down any number of political players who had visited the store... the thought that epstein or maxwell would reveal any of this set up is why mysterious deaths in prisons happen even when you have 2 guards on duty that are supposed to prevent this from happening... the same deal with maxwell if she does make it to the clinker... the easter egg to be revealed later makes sense...

james_m

Oops! I should have read more carefully, haha. I like to check both solar returns to see what aspects the Moon makes between both and I think that opposition with Neptune coming from the conjunction w/natal Pluto looks like a foul play guarantee. If you're curious, the draconic returns look nasty as well.